Coastal Americans vs. Inland Americans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Coastal Americans vs. Inland Americans

Post by Winston »

According to my travel experience within the US, and from what I've heard from others, the people who live in the coastal areas of the US, east and west coast, are a different breed from those in the inland states. The coastal people tend to be snobby, uptight, stuck up and real assholes. But inland, people seem more natural, balanced, level headed, relaxed, easygoing, not in a rush, down to earth and more in tune with nature.

So does this mean that the quality of girls inland is better too? If so, how much better exactly? And in what way?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The thing is no matter where you live in the US, stay away from big cities, that's where most of your snobby women live. Small towns no matter where they are located are the best places to meet decent women in the US. Not too many feminists live in small towns! LOL :D

ImageImage
Kimiko
Freshman Poster

Post by Kimiko »

I tend to agree; inland women probably better than city/coastal women...
Asp
Freshman Poster

Post by Asp »

I must agree. I don't live in the US but have been in contact with many Americans on the Internet, over the years. I was in a number of online relationships - being so chronically love-shy this is what my relationship experience has stretched to, so possibly I'm limited in how qualified I am to comment. But the online relationships I was able to have, of all places in the world, were overwhelmingly with Americans, and overwhelmingly with inland Americans.

The profile of types of place they tended to be from, was very small towns, very remote towns, which were very culturally and ethnically homogeneous, and I must also say they may be quite poor places with poor health records.

There may well be a difference in chances with women between coastal/big city and inland/small town, and it's probably a supply and demand thing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Asp wrote:I must agree. I don't live in the US but have been in contact with many Americans on the Internet, over the years. I was in a number of online relationships - being so chronically love-shy this is what my relationship experience has stretched to, so possibly I'm limited in how qualified I am to comment. But the online relationships I was able to have, of all places in the world, were overwhelmingly with Americans, and overwhelmingly with inland Americans.

The profile of types of place they tended to be from, was very small towns, very remote towns, which were very culturally and ethnically homogeneous, and I must also say they may be quite poor places with poor health records.

There may well be a difference in chances with women between coastal/big city and inland/small town, and it's probably a supply and demand thing.
That's interesting. Where are you from? Why were you seeking relationships with Americans online? What is wrong with the men/women in your country?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Asp
Freshman Poster

Post by Asp »

I'm from Scotland. When talking to and looking to contact people online I wasn't seeking, in particular, Americans. But it was mainly the inland Americans who were up for it, up for online friendships, which sometimes became online relationships. This is in comparison to other countries, it was predominantly in the inland US that there was a demand to meet someone like me. It's probably to do with America's social disconnectedness, that Americans were the ones 'available', and willing to stay in contact more than anyone else, even if it wasn't forever due to the nature of online relationships, but then again it's a different nature to real life relationships. Social disconnectedness gave me a better chance online..... but that's online. I have visited the US but mainly the large coastal cities, plus I've been from coast to coast on the train but didn't spend time in small inland communities.

I don't see my culture as the problem, I don't see the people here as what's wrong, as the problem in finding women is more to do with my own level of social and communication skills. I have Asperger's, and am love shy, which is really what gives me a challenge, plus I don't feel any sense of alienation from my culture, even if it is a Western culture with many social problems in common with America to an extent.