Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on August 15th, 2012, 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Ladislav, how do Ukrainian hotties like the one above, afford so many vacations in resorts and fancy hotels? They can't be from rich families right? Do they just find affluent men?
A train ride to the Crimea that costs $12

A room that costs $20 a month outside of the hotel district

A 14c tram car ride to the Crimean Riviera with fancy palaces that belong to the public and where anyone can walk around and take pictures.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Those women do look hot! It's funny, in America you OCCASSIONALLY see hot women in shopping malls, bookstores and grocery stores but not very often. Now in eastern Europe and Russia, hot women are everywhere! :shock:

Check out these videos of HOT Russian women, this is what Russian men get to see on a daily basis (those lucky bastards) lol :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX6veRm8 ... zaTCHtfYMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYsClK6 ... t1cSzvVXfI
Last edited by jamesbond on June 24th, 2010, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

ladislav wrote:
Winston wrote:Ladislav, how do Ukrainian hotties like the one above, afford so many vacations in resorts and fancy hotels? They can't be from rich families right? Do they just find affluent men?

A 14c tram car ride to the Crimean Riviera with fancy palaces that belong to the public and where anyone can walk around and take pictures.
A room that costs $20 a month outside of the hotel district.

Now that is something I wish to learn more about!!!

In China, and I realised this just this month, you actually SEE attractive women, young women and girls around. People are out and about, walking, shopping, promenading with friends, playing cards, chess, mahjong.

In the USA ANY attractive female over the age of 12 is, effectively, in hiding. She is at home or with friends, in a car or on a date in a car at a club at a bar. It's like they are kidnapped, the competition is so fierce and US society is so paranoid of men. They literally are whisked away and you never see them ever again except for the stars, models, actresses and such on TV.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

summer only

Post by Montanaland »

Up here in MT it's always been that the girls only start to come out during the 4 warm months out of the year. I've always said that to my firends if I recall too. It's like the girls up here learn at a young age to stay indoors at all times.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

globetrotter wrote:In the USA ANY attractive female over the age of 12 is, effectively, in hiding. She is at home or with friends, in a car or on a date in a car at a club at a bar. It's like they are kidnapped, the competition is so fierce and US society is so paranoid of men. They literally are whisked away and you never see them ever again except for the stars, models, actresses and such on TV.
This is especially true living in the suburbs! I can walk around my neighborhood and not see any women, hell I usually see nobody! :shock: When I do see women (at grocery stores, shopping malls, bookstores) they are usually married. This is why I think living in the city would be better for single people, because you will find a larger percentage of single people living in the city. Living in the suburbs is about as exciting as watching cement dry! lol :D

Now you do see lot's of hot women at bars and clubs but trying to meet them is difficult in that environment. And trust me, you will NOT meet them on the internet! Most women who use internet dating are doing so because they can't meet guys any other way! There is a reason for that, women who use internet dating are usually fat as hell or as ugly as sin! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

globetrotter wrote:
ladislav wrote:

A room that costs $20 a month outside of the hotel district.

Now that is something I wish to learn more about!!!

In China, and I realised this just this month, you actually SEE attractive women, young women and girls around. People are out and about, walking, shopping, promenading with friends, playing cards, chess, mahjong.

In the USA ANY attractive female over the age of 12 is, effectively, in hiding. She is at home or with friends, in a car or on a date in a car at a club at a bar. It's like they are kidnapped, the competition is so fierce and US society is so paranoid of men. They literally are whisked away and you never see them ever again except for the stars, models, actresses and such on TV.
In any large city, at a train station you can find people standing with signs looking for tenants. But this is for out of towners on vacation. You can get cheap rooms per night but they will be to the tune of maybe 200 a month. Students who want to stay long term get cheaper rooms in private houses to the tune of 20 a month.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

jamesbond wrote:
globetrotter wrote:In the USA ANY attractive female over the age of 12 is, effectively, in hiding. She is at home or with friends, in a car or on a date in a car at a club at a bar. It's like they are kidnapped, the competition is so fierce and US society is so paranoid of men. They literally are whisked away and you never see them ever again except for the stars, models, actresses and such on TV.
This is especially true living in the suburbs! I can walk around my neighborhood and not see any women, hell I usually see nobody! :shock: When I do see women (at grocery stores, shopping malls, bookstores) they are usually married. This is why I think living in the city would be better for single people, because you will find a larger percentage of single people living in the city. Living in the suburbs is about as exciting as watching cement dry! lol :D

Now you do see lot's of hot women at bars and clubs but trying to meet them is difficult in that environment. And trust me, you will NOT meet them on the internet! Most women who use internet dating are doing so because they can't meet guys any other way! There is a reason for that, women who use internet dating are usually fat as hell or as ugly as sin! :lol:
This is not the picture that Hollywood beams into billions of households around the world. In it, women on roller skates in bikinis zoom through suburbs and cities and at the first beck and call go with you to the nearest motel for a roll in the hay for no money at all. This is how everybody sees America around the world.
I see America now as Iran or Saudi Arabia in terms of female availability, if not worse. Because in the latter the local men will have girls lined up by family connections- meetings will be arranged and a wedding date with a virgin bride will be set as soon as you are ready. In other Muslim countries that are cheaper, it will be even easier. Yeah the girls are dressed modestly all right but you will soon get married to a a good girl who will be open only to you.

The great deception that Hollywood pulls on the world public is monstrous.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:This is not the picture that Hollywood beams into billions of households around the world. In it, women on roller skates in bikinis zoom through suburbs and cities and at the first beck and call go with you to the nearest motel for a roll in the hay for no money at all. This is how everybody sees America around the world.
I see America now as Iran or Saudi Arabia in terms of female availability, if not worse. Because in the latter the local men will have girls lined up by family connections- meetings will be arranged and a wedding date with a virgin bride will be set as soon as you are ready. In other Muslim countries that are cheaper, it will be even easier. Yeah the girls are dressed modestly all right but you will soon get married to a a good girl who will be open only to you.

Your right, when I watch sitcoms on tv, the women are always friendly towards men, they flirt with men and are easy to ask out and sleep with. Watching American made movies are the same. The women are friendly, approachable, smile a lot and will easily give a man her phone number! Now we all know this is NOT reality, it's a fantasy that Hollywood puts out.

When is the last time a single woman in America flirted with you? Or when was the last time a single woman in America started a conversation with you?

For most guys the answer is either NEVER or ALMOST NEVER! Women in America ignore men, even if the guy is good looking. Of course, tv shows and movies in America show women as friendly and flirtacious with men. NOTHING can be further from the truth!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

jamesbond wrote:
ladislav wrote:This is not the picture that Hollywood beams into billions of households around the world. In it, women on roller skates in bikinis zoom through suburbs and cities and at the first beck and call go with you to the nearest motel for a roll in the hay for no money at all. This is how everybody sees America around the world.

Your right, when I watch sitcoms on tv, the women are always friendly towards men, they flirt with men and are easy to ask out and sleep with. Watching American made movies are the same. The women are friendly, approachable, smile a lot and will easily give a man her phone number! Now we all know this is NOT reality, it's a fantasy that Hollywood puts out.

When is the last time a single woman in America flirted with you? Or when was the last time a single woman in America started a conversation with you?

For most guys the answer is either NEVER or ALMOST NEVER! Women in America ignore men, even if the guy is good looking. Of course, tv shows and movies in America show women as friendly and flirtacious with men. NOTHING can be further from the truth!
1989 to be exact.

In China it is an hourly occurrence. I was flirting with some students, 17, 3 weeks ago on a Sunday night. Last time that happened in the USA was 1977. The great deception that Hollywood pulls on the world public is monstrous indeed. A major part of this is that most of the world thinks that Los Angeles is a beautiful paradise when in fact it consists of one-storey strip malls in an area 150 miles wide by 100 miles long.

L.A. is the ugliest place you have ever been. Over-crowded, far too expensive, hyped beyond belief. What you think of LA has less than zero bearing on what it's really like there. Nothing.