Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat, Motionless and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Post by Adama »

I feel bad for you men who claim Christ's name, calling yourself Christians, yet refuse to believe His Word. Jesus Christ is the Word of God. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

The world is only about ~6200 years old, counting back using the ages of the men listed in the book.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Adama wrote:I feel bad for you men who claim Christ's name, calling yourself Christians, yet refuse to believe His Word.
There is a diference between believing in God's word and claiming everything we now know about science, the origin of the world and species, and throwing it all under the rug because you calculated using a Biblical family tree of mankind that the earth is only 6000 years old. Does this make me a Heathen?
Adama wrote:The world is only about ~6200 years old, counting back using the ages of the men listed in the book.
So how do you believe the dinosaurs? If I recall correctly some Evangelicals claim "Satan put fossils in the ground to test man's faith". I do not believe science and belief in God or a higher power are mutually exclusive.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:I feel bad for you men who claim Christ's name, calling yourself Christians, yet refuse to believe His Word.
There is a diference between believing in God's word and claiming everything we now know about science, the origin of the world and species, and throwing it all under the rug because you calculated using a Biblical family tree of mankind that the earth is only 6000 years old. Does this make me a Heathen?
Adama wrote:The world is only about ~6200 years old, counting back using the ages of the men listed in the book.
Marcos, I apologize for what I said.
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
So how do you believe the dinosaurs? If I recall correctly some Evangelicals claim "Satan put fossils in the ground to test man's faith". I do not believe science and belief in God or a higher power are mutually exclusive.
He's hopeless. How can a man claim that an all-knowing God is incapable of allegory? Allegories aren't lies, they are stories meant to convey complex things in simpler terms. Explaining the concept of billions of years to a culture that had not yet discovered the concept of zero, or the process by which planets are formed over millions of years when they don't understand tectonics/elements/radiative cooling, or explaining evolution when they have not yet discovered genetics would have been very difficult. We are like children, even now, in our understanding of the universe, and we must learn as children do, through stories that give us the most complete picture we can currently understand.

The farther into science you go, the more stories you find, for we can only inagine what happens and hypothesize at our current level of understanding. And explaining that science to a layperson, I have to dumb it down, because they don't have the requisite knowledge for understanding. Telling a patient that their bronchodilator makes the muscle in their lungs isn't a lie because I didn't explain to then how b2 receptors and their subsequent signalling pathways function, it means I told them what was happening in the best way they could understand.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adam was real. So was Eve, Abel, Cain, and Seth. All the names listed in the Bible were real men. When the Bible is using an illustration, it will say "a man" without naming that man. That's how you know it is a parable. It doesnt name the man. If there is a whole story about an individual or individuals, as in chapters, then you better bet that man actually lived. It wasnt just a story if Adam and Eve were the parents of humanity. He isnt speaking in metaphor. He wouldnt bother naming them if they were simply for illustrative purposes.

The genealogies in the Bible go back to Adam. This one of Jesus goes back to Abraham. Was Abraham also a fable? Why do I bring this up? Because if you believe in Jesus, then you must believe also that Abraham was real, because His genealogy goes all the way back to Abraham. Others go back to Adam. God would not list them if they were just stories. There would be no point to doing that.

http://ldolphin.org/2adams.html

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
He's hopeless. How can a man claim that an all-knowing God is incapable of allegory? Allegories aren't lies, they are stories meant to convey complex things in simpler terms. Explaining the concept of billions of years to a culture that had not yet discovered the concept of zero, or the process by which planets are formed over millions of years when they don't understand tectonics/elements/radiative cooling, or explaining evolution when they have not yet discovered genetics would have been very difficult. We are like children, even now, in our understanding of the universe, and we must learn as children do, through stories that give us the most complete picture we can currently understand.

The farther into science you go, the more stories you find, for we can only inagine what happens and hypothesize at our current level of understanding. And explaining that science to a layperson, I have to dumb it down, because they don't have the requisite knowledge for understanding. Telling a patient that their bronchodilator makes the muscle in their lungs isn't a lie because I didn't explain to then how b2 receptors and their subsequent signalling pathways function, it means I told them what was happening in the best way they could understand.
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys are just ridiculing again without logical arguments. Did any of you take a look at Eric Dubay's new "200 proofs that Earth is not a spinning ball" video and PDF above? It contains many many logical arguments, objective facts, scientific evidence, tests, etc. that support his hypothesis. Why don't you guys take them into account or try to address them? Stick to the EVIDENCE, not to ad hominem attacks or distractions. If truth is on your side, then stick to evidence. Only those with something to hide resort to ad hominem or distraction.

In contrast, NASA only has 10 proofs that the Earth is a spinning ball, and Eric Dubay has debunked all of them. So who wins? Take a guess.

Face it you guys. You take it on faith that Earth is a spinning ball. You don't know that for sure. You were told that and you believe that and accept it because everyone else does. But you cannot verify it to be true. Face it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:| .
Last edited by Adama on September 17th, 2017, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:You guys are just ridiculing again without logical arguments. Did any of you take a look at Eric Dubay's new "200 proofs that Earth is not a spinning ball" video and PDF above? It contains many many logical arguments, objective facts, scientific evidence, tests, etc. that support his hypothesis. Why don't you guys take them into account or try to address them? Stick to the EVIDENCE, not to ad hominem attacks or distractions. If truth is on your side, then stick to evidence. Only those with something to hide resort to ad hominem or distraction.

In contrast, NASA only has 10 proofs that the Earth is a spinning ball, and Eric Dubay has debunked all of them. So who wins? Take a guess.

Face it you guys. You take it on faith that Earth is a spinning ball. You don't know that for sure. You were told that and you believe that and accept it because everyone else does. But you cannot verify it to be true. Face it.
Eric Dubay is 100% correct.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. They were called dragons in the old days. China had dinosaurs. They also call them dragons. There were dragons everywhere. There was also behemoth and leviathan. So we have three kinds of dinosaurs that were known, and probably the term dragon was an all encompassing term, like we use the word reptile to refer to a group of animals rather than bothering to call each animal by each species name.
This may be true. First, there are many ancient stones with images of humans and dinosaurs on them side by side which have been found. Second, dinosaur bones with soft tissue on them have been found. Organic tissue cannot survive millions of years, so that does not fit into the official timeline of dinosaurs. Instead of revising the timeline, scientists stated that perhaps organic tissue can survive for millions of years. Go figure. If the data doesn't fit their theory, they throw out the data.

And yeah, Chinese legend and mythology treated dragons as real. It's even an animal in the Chinese zodiac. Why would the Chinese zodiac have 11 real animals and 1 fictitious animal, unless maybe the dragon was real too, in the past?

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evi ... /dinosaur/
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplai ... ogy-098989

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Exactly. Thank you, Winston. I was thinking of that but I didnt post it because it would take a little research for me to do it. We can infer that the Chinese considered the dragon / dinosaurs real, because the other animals in their zodiac are real. I also think that each age in Chinese is associated with an animal. Either every age or every year. Something like that, with the dragon being one of those. I am not Chinese. So I don't have extensive knowledge here, which is why I didnt write much more about it.

So yes, man and dinosaurs were around at the same time.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. They were called dragons in the old days. China had dinosaurs. They also call them dragons. There were dragons everywhere. There was also behemoth and leviathan. So we have three kinds of dinosaurs that were known, and probably the term dragon was an all encompassing term, like we use the word reptile to refer to a group of animals rather than bothering to call each animal by each species name.
This may be true. First, there are many ancient stones with images of humans and dinosaurs on them side by side which have been found. Second, dinosaur bones with soft tissue on them have been found. Organic tissue cannot survive millions of years, so that does not fit into the official timeline of dinosaurs. Instead of revising the timeline, scientists stated that perhaps organic tissue can survive for millions of years. Go figure. If the data doesn't fit their theory, they throw out the data.

And yeah, Chinese legend and mythology treated dragons as real. It's even an animal in the Chinese zodiac. Why would the Chinese zodiac have 11 real animals and 1 fictitious animal, unless maybe the dragon was real too, in the past?

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evi ... /dinosaur/
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplai ... ogy-098989

http://skepdic.com/icastones.html

They're nearly universally believed to be a hoax, and the people who brought them forward refused to state where they were from to prove anyone wrong.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Post by Farmer308 »

HouseMD wrote:
droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I've actually got a pretty same community of friends already, and I'm working on the long process of saving 2 million dollars so I can be financially free. I have a devoted, loyal, loving, traditional girlfriend, and I've got a ten year plan that is extremely comprehensive. I'd say I'm doing okay.
I assume you are a resident. I am an internist. Med school in New Zealand (for free!) And residency in Wisconsin USA. Also lucky enough to have dual citizenship US & NZ.
Once you fin is residency there will he many opportunities for you to life the life you want. I only work part time and have lived all over the world. I have a great lifestyle and am rapidly saving for the day when I don't have to work at all. I take very high paying, short term, locums jobs in area where few others want to practice.
Right now I am working in a tiny, rural critical access hospital in the midwest. They were desperate for a doctor and offered a lot of money. The great thing is that, even though I am on call most of the time, I am actually only working about 30 hours a week.
After this I am considering a position in a rural hospital in Queensland.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Post by HouseMD »

Farmer308 wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I've actually got a pretty same community of friends already, and I'm working on the long process of saving 2 million dollars so I can be financially free. I have a devoted, loyal, loving, traditional girlfriend, and I've got a ten year plan that is extremely comprehensive. I'd say I'm doing okay.
I assume you are a resident. I am an internist. Med school in New Zealand (for free!) And residency in Wisconsin USA. Also lucky enough to have dual citizenship US & NZ.
Once you fin is residency there will he many opportunities for you to life the life you want. I only work part time and have lived all over the world. I have a great lifestyle and am rapidly saving for the day when I don't have to work at all. I take very high paying, short term, locums jobs in area where few others want to practice.
Right now I am working in a tiny, rural critical access hospital in the midwest. They were desperate for a doctor and offered a lot of money. The great thing is that, even though I am on call most of the time, I am actually only working about 30 hours a week.
After this I am considering a position in a rural hospital in Queensland.
Pretty much what I'm planning to do when I'm done- work locums for the highest bidder. Can easily pull 175/hr in some locations for a 13 week assignment. Figure I can do three of those a year until I'm financially independent, and spend the other 13 weeks traveling. 175*12*5*39=409500, more than enough money for me to enjoy myself while setting up a solid real estate portfolio.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

You can do much better than $175/hour. I am currently making $220/ hour with 48 hours / week guaranteed, though as I said I have ended up only working about 30, but still getting paid for 48. Though as I said I am on call most of the time.