Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by drealm »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
drealm wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:What you lack in looks you must be it up with game (social skills) or money. No offense are your standards too high? There are plenty of average or below average looking girls too. Most people in reality aren't dating or especially marrying 10/10 models.
I don't think money helps in Latin America. Yes my standards are too high.
Not true. My friend's boss makes 300k per year but when he met his wife he was making 80-100k per year. He went to Brazil and found a pretty attractive wife. Granted, his wife doesn't work and leeches on his money but nonetheless she's still very attractive.
There are a few assumptions here. The first is that a woman will even notice a man in the first place. The second is that once a woman notices a man she can tell how much a man is worth. If I put a check for a 100,000 in your pocket do you really think women will start noticing you and giving you interest from one second to the next? Unless your doing some very extravagant public display there is no difference and you have zero advantage. I would also remark that Brazil is fairly indigenous, even more than Mexico. The real standard for testing your theory is Argentina/Urugay. These are poor white societies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

If you're something of value women will notice you even if it's not obvious. You have a point with your second statement. You can show wealth through your clothing, watch, car, and etc. Money is valued everywhere in the world and anyone who tells you money doesn't matter to any extent is lying or delusional. There is really no point in arguing whether you think money is going be valued or not. I saw your previous post about being in Thailand. I really believe you should fix that negative mindset. It really draws people away from you and it's draining. I used to know somebody that was negative and he always complained about how he didn't look good, or had no money and he was always scared to approach because of it.
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:If you're something of value women will notice you even if it's not obvious. You have a point with your second statement. You can show wealth through your clothing, watch, car, and etc. Money is valued everywhere in the world and anyone who tells you money doesn't matter to any extent is lying or delusional. There is really no point in arguing whether you think money is going be valued or not. I saw your previous post about being in Thailand. I really believe you should fix that negative mindset. It really draws people away from you and it's draining. I used to know somebody that was negative and he always complained about how he didn't look good, or had no money and he was always scared to approach because of it.
Well who wouldnt, he saved himself a ton of embarrassment.smart man.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:
drealm wrote:
djfourmoney, I don't care about white women in the US. My experience in this post with was with non-feminist foreign white women. I very aggressively approached white women abroad and my response rate was less than 1%. The number of approaches is large enough to confirm I'm not their type.
drealm wrote:

I know I'm ugly because unlike everyone else on this forum I have the statistical data to back it up (which I won't share). I'm not fat, so that's not my problem. I don't care know what my specific problem is. But I know it's permanent. Going to a gym isn't going to change my genetics or bone structure or facial proportions or whatever it is that women disqualify me by.

Stop the pity party right now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I very much doubt you are uglier than the average bear. Believe me, I know some really unattractive dudes with some above average looking women. This stuff is mainly in your head.

The real problem is you do not know how attraction works. You can not just randomly hit on 1000 women and expect to get a woman 100 times. Life does not work this way for most men. For some men that can work, but not for most men. And if you try it, you better have a mind made of steel, because if you fail in the mass approach method, it will devastate your self esteem.

Does that sound like what has happened here?

Here's why you didnt succeed. It is because the women must decide first. You have to wait for a woman to send you signals to approach her (or you can tell her to come over to you). Most women will not accept a guy who just randomly hits on them, regardless of whether he is attractive or not. Their choice is removed in the matter and surprise is introduced. You must understand that the woman must first have her buzzers going off in her head before you bother with her. If you just randomly approach a woman, she hasnt had a chance to press the buzzers in her mind so that she can experience the feelings she needs to feel about you first. And if you are going hard and fast, enough time may not transpire for her to generate interest.

To get a random woman for the average man would take an extremely high level of skill, which would probably take years to master. You would have to know exactly what to say, when to say it, how to gauge women's responses, etc. You'd have to turn yourself into a real female guru, by spending countless hours trying to master this skill. This is what you set yourself up against. Just trying to hit on 1,000 chicks at random isnt going to get you a yes. It will just get you a major blot to your self esteem, damage your view of women, and cause you to make radical decisions afterward out of unnecessary feelings of rejection.

As for women sending signals, expect to wait a while, but if you went out fairly often and didnt put pressure on yourself, probably within two weeks at least one woman in public will make eye contact with you and let you know. The key here is patience in waiting for a woman to send you the signal. You don't get to choose the woman. The right woman will choose you. Then it is your choice whether you like her enough to proceed from there.

Men and women both have to make some compromises even if they don't like it. Women have to depend on the man being willing to approach. They can not approach every man they want. Cultural norms state that women must not do that. That is a compromise for them. Men must wait until women send the signals first. So men only get to choose from those women who would choose him. Luckily there should be variety contained therein.
Let's assume I'm a complete idiot and that you're not an idiot.

What is your practical suggestion for winning over a white latin woman, which by all accounts is in the top 10% of women in a country?

I'll reiterate what methods have been used and failed:

- Approach women in person on street/mall
- Use online dating ad
- Use newspaper dating ad
- Use radio dating ad

My limitations are that I live in the United States and can only leave for short 2-week vacations at most. My circumstances may be different in 5 years but this is how they are today.

What do you suggest I do differently as of today? I'm willing to listen.
My advice, if I were not an idiot, is for you to continue your two week vacations, be patient, wait for women to send you signals, then talk to them. Go out and be seen, but do not be aggressive unless she invites you to be aggressive. There is no use hitting on strangers who aren't initiating eye contact with you. Keep your eyes open while enjoying activities on vacation. Don't actively hunt. Just watch and wait, then be prepared to strike when presented with an opportunity.

Or you can go to a country where most of the women are really white, like Slovakia, Czech Rep, Slovenia, former Yugoslavia, etc. If you like the European look, to me at least, it makes much more sense to go where the white girls are in abundance.

I don't think the white women in South America have that hot, salsa flare that we all think of, when we think of Latinas. Those women are brown. The women who act hot and sensual are usually darker skinned. The white women are usually much more reserved in their personalities. So you are not going to be wowed by one of them. I personally think there is more of a wow factor, sensual nature in some Czech women than in the white women of South America.

Also, I do think that there may be some inbreeding in white South American communities in that there aren't many and the gene pool is small. So there is less variety in the way they look.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
drealm wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:What you lack in looks you must be it up with game (social skills) or money. No offense are your standards too high? There are plenty of average or below average looking girls too. Most people in reality aren't dating or especially marrying 10/10 models.
Not true. My friend's boss makes 300k per year but when he met his wife he was making 80-100k per year. He went to Brazil and found a pretty attractive wife. Granted, his wife doesn't work and leeches on his money but nonetheless she's still very attractive.
There are a few assumptions here. The first is that a woman will even notice a man in the first place. The second is that once a woman notices a man she can tell how much a man is worth. If I put a check for a 100,000 in your pocket do you really think women will start noticing you and giving you interest from one second to the next? Unless your doing some very extravagant public display there is no difference and you have zero advantage. I would also remark that Brazil is fairly indigenous, even more than Mexico. The real standard for testing your theory is Argentina/Urugay. These are poor white societies.
I wouldnt attempt to purchase a woman. You need a woman who wants you, not your money. That would give you a greater sense of security in your mind if your woman is there for you and not for the money. If unfortunate circumstances ever happen to you and that money goes, then so will that woman. Using money is basically just engaging in long term prostitution. It isnt love. Therefore it will not solve your problem. You need a woman who loves you back. Not one who loves your money and merely tolerates your presence to get it. When she leaves, she can take half your money, and she will, because that's what she wanted, not you.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:If you're something of value women will notice you even if it's not obvious. You have a point with your second statement. You can show wealth through your clothing, watch, car, and etc. Money is valued everywhere in the world and anyone who tells you money doesn't matter to any extent is lying or delusional. There is really no point in arguing whether you think money is going be valued or not. I saw your previous post about being in Thailand. I really believe you should fix that negative mindset. It really draws people away from you and it's draining. I used to know somebody that was negative and he always complained about how he didn't look good, or had no money and he was always scared to approach because of it.
I'm not saying money doesn't matter. I'm saying specifically in Latin America money alone isn't sufficient. Looks matter in Latin America because it's derived from a Mediterranean game culture. Money will let an ugly man upgrade to a 6-7. Money will not let a man upgrade to a 10. I do think money alone can get you a 10 in China.

What previous post about Thailand?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:
drealm wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
drealm wrote:
I wouldnt attempt to purchase a woman. You need a woman who wants you, not your money. That would give you a greater sense of security in your mind if your woman is there for you and not for the money. If unfortunate circumstances ever happen to you and that money goes, then so will that woman. Using money is basically just engaging in long term prostitution. It isnt love. Therefore it will not solve your problem. You need a woman who loves you back. Not one who loves your money and merely tolerates your presence to get it. When she leaves, she can take half your money, and she will, because that's what she wanted, not you.
Your advice sounds sensible. When I was in Latin America I didn't wait for signals. However it's possible that your plan legitimately works but simply requires too long to be effective. In other words it may take weeks to get one signal from a woman that is to my liking.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
Your advice sounds sensible. When I was in Latin America I didn't wait for signals. However it's possible that your plan legitimately works but simply requires too long to be effective. In other words it may take weeks to get one signal from a woman that is to my liking.

The thing you must consider is, how has your impatience treated you so far? What has it gotten you? Lots of rejection due to hitting on lots of random women who weren't interested. Getting a woman isnt about throwing darts at a board. There is another person involved. But if you didnt hear the first post which I made on this subject, repeating it in different words here for you now will have no effect. Re-read the reasons I posted in the first post to you. It makes no sense to continue to ram your head into a brick wall expecting a different outcome than to have your forehead bashed in through your own actions! ;)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:I would also remark that Brazil is fairly indigenous, even more than Mexico. The real standard for testing your theory is Argentina/Urugay. These are poor white societies.
Not entirely accurate, I think I've pointed out before to Rio Grande do Sul. If I had more time and a better budget I would've gone there for sure :shock: .
I have no idea how down to earth or friendly those girls are though. It would be nice to get a report from someone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rio+gra ... JgodUP4HfA

Also these pics, but watchout, it's a stupid system-hogging wordpress page
http://acidcow.com/girls/21093-brazilvs ... nt-40.html
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:Most women will not accept a guy who just randomly hits on them, regardless of whether he is attractive or not. Their choice is removed in the matter and surprise is introduced. You must understand that the woman must first have her buzzers going off in her head before you bother with her. If you just randomly approach a woman, she hasnt had a chance to press the buzzers in her mind so that she can experience the feelings she needs to feel about you first. And if you are going hard and fast, enough time may not transpire for her to generate interest.
That's what I've been trying to tell him. And even more so with girls south of the border. You need rapport/circle/reference.

Drealm wrote:What is your practical suggestion for winning over a white latin woman, which by all accounts is in the top 10% of women in a country?
I'll reiterate what methods have been used and failed:
- Approach women in person on street/mall
- Use online dating ad
- Use newspaper dating ad
- Use radio dating ad
I can't stress enough you need a setting with repeated interaction, i.e. school/work/neighbors

drealm wrote:My limitations are that I live in the United States and can only leave for short 2-week vacations at most.
ImageRight therein lies your problem, as Ghost suggested.

Adama wrote:I personally think there is more of a wow factor, sensual nature in some Czech women than in the white women of South America.
I would say euro girls are actually nicer and more flirtatious, as surprising as it sounds. SAm women have big hearts but are not flirtatious right of the bat, actually many are kind of becoming stuck up.

Adama wrote:Also, I do think that there may be some inbreeding in white South American communities in that there aren't many and the gene pool is small. So there is less variety in the way they look
AFAIK drealm is Ok with brunettes - castizo/criollo.
He just needs to make long term plans, soon
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Second one from the left. She's mine. Don't even think about touching her.