Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by Blue Murder »

I doubt we need POA here. He's another Winston. One is enough.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

He would never come here. If you've watched his videos long enough, you know he does not seek a community of supportive men. He doesn't pal around with men in his personal life and prefers only the company of women who easily take advantage of his "nice guy" personality.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific is still not back on YouTube yet but someone has put up some of his old videos. Here is one where he is explaining how horrible the drivers are in Denver.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAP49cTB3KE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another old video from Pacific explaining why he does not have a girlfriend in America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBDZE5vww2o[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

When I use to have a cubical job, before I moved to Finland, I use to put in my earbuds and listen to him while I work. He was good entertainment for me for a good 6 months as he posted regularly, infact, sometimes too regular. Some of his videos were FOUR hours long.

After awhile I quit listening watching, since he was repeating himself for me at that point. But he brought up many valid points and still does that apply today. Although I don't know how he can live with those old folks, its good for them, but once you live alone and have your own place, how can you want anything less after that?
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

argaluza wrote:How many of you are fans of him?

Thrice married, in a relationship with a Filipina university student in Australia, he is a born again Christian who went to live in Hong Kong for a year and hates - American women, feminism, Barack Obama. I am sure he could cultivate a fanbase around here. Here is a sample video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ar2YNo38w

What he hates about America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsbZvZOpg

How terrible Australians are in Hong Kong.

He is a good poster for 'Happier Abroad'.
Me and a close friend of mine really like the guy. Even though MGTOW gave him a hard time, I stayed out of it. But Pacific Ocean Asia is one of them I watched when I started getting into the whole anti-feminism/feminism thing back in 2013. I can call it a hunch as far as why he decided to leave YouTube. Even though it is much different without him on YouTube, I really don't blame him. I pretty much decided to boycott YouTube for similar reasons why he did. YouTube has a massive troll problem. That is why I don't go on YouTube anymore. I know we all as speakers need to use it, but YouTube is only good for one thing and one thing only: To watch good content. It's not good for being a content creator on YouTube. So does anyone know where he is right now? Does he plan to leave America? He spoke a lot of truth based on the toxic and corrupt culture of America and how corrupt American women are. I do miss the guy. I hope he fulfills his hopes and dreams that he wants to achieve. Like him, even I am not happy in America and I don't blame Pacific for the way he feels. This country (ie America) sucks!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is one of his most popular videos he ever made. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKm1Axkxi2k[/youtube]

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Well it's been about 2 years that he's off Youtube, wondering how many were following the whole crazy saga with his stalker, and long-distance Filipina turning on him. Some of the links that JamesBond posted were to the channel of the stalker, who was reposting Mike's videos after driving him off Youtube, sometimes with false titles to make it look like he was a racist, etc.

Anyway was thinking about POA lately and did a search and looks like someone finally tracked down the stalker and doxed him: https://sites.google.com/view/legatuslanius/home
I don't know who did this or if POA knows about it, but I hope it will give him motivation to return to YT. If anyone discovers a new channel of his, please let us know...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific is back, here are his first two videos he put up a couple of days ago.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

About time.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

That goofy-ass clown is back? Great. Youtube will have to take out the trash a second time it seems.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Well that was good timing on my part, welcome back pacific.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific explaining what he has been doing the last three years.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video Pacific did recently regarding the fact that asian women do not have age hangups like western women do.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific's latest video where he explains specifically what he doesn't like about American women.