Do pretty Chinese women only like rich men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Do pretty Chinese women only like rich men?

Post by tom »

In the major cities you might think there is a surplus of women but that's cause they all go there looking for the gold. The numeric reality in aggregate is the opposite. You will certainly find narcissistic gold diggers which need prompt rejection, there are plenty more who are of much better quality.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Chinas not the only country in Asia. Burma is opening up - its sort of like China 30 years ago.
There is this Burmese's guy I knew here in So Cal. This guy looked like the missing link or the hunchback's lost Asian cousin. And he would be always smoking these nasty cigars. But he was a player of sorts. I guess you could call it the Hollywood game as he knew some minor directors, actors and actress. Even did a super low budget movie. He's probably in his late 40's. Got himself a model quality early 20's Burmese's girl. By model quality I mean her tight body. She was not to much into Macy's and did not speak much English. A lot of Asian guys do this type of thing here in California.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

In general I would avoid women with inflated egos and low self esteem.
משה בן יצחק
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Too many women have over-inflated egos, they think they are worth a lot while in reality they are just another one on the street. To them the definition of intelligence equates money, status and success. For me it's about knowledge, truth, and going against the system. I've expressed multiple times my feeling of exhaustion in constantly analyzing male-female dynamics. People make things more complicated than they should be. All I want is a lifelong companion who can provide me with security and stability (i know this sounds a little feminine). Chinese women aren't at their best, what they can be, but there are still many good ones to be found.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

With women its all about resource extraction and she will never love you, sorry.

Love to women is all about what they are extracting from a guy, its how they are wired, they have little direct awareness of this. When they are saying something different its called hypocrisy.
משה בן יצחק
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Due to the state of this forum I have stopped posting, but I got an email notification updating me about this thread so I'll give my two cents for lack of something better to do. Nines and tens are not good wife material, with the very, very, very to the nth degree rare exception. 7s and 8s are girlfriend and wife material. I'd say make 8.5 your limit. For me, as long as she's somewhere between cute and hot that would be enough.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Rev 17:3-6 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness, and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. And upon her forehead was a name written; Mystery, Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Looks like womankind worldwide has become exactly like that vision of Revelation, exactly like the abominable woman riding the red 7-headed dragon! No wonder people say that we are living in the end times! Apparently, marriage is dying worldwide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AW Warning wrote:Rev 17:3-6 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness, and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. And upon her forehead was a name written; Mystery, Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Looks like womankind worldwide has become exactly like that vision of Revelation, exactly like the abominable woman riding the red 7-headed dragon! No wonder people say that we are living in the end times! Apparently, marriage is dying worldwide!
Sounds more like the Catholic church to me.

arrayed in purple and scarlet color and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand. You'll note them there bishops love to dress up in red, purple, and all their jewels.

the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth She's the mother of false Christian denominations, starting with the protestants (her children).

the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. Murdered true Christians throughout the ages.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some pretty Chinese women like rich men. But most I think are wise and sensible enough to know that a relationship can't be based on money alone. There has to be connection too. Relationships based on money alone don't last for more than a few days. Ideally, she wants a guy with looks, money and a good soul/personality that she connects with. That's the ideal package that they hope for, if they can get it. But life is not always ideal, so they have to eventually compromise too. The good news is that women are emotional and once they feel an emotional connection with a guy, they will forgive him if he's not that handsome or rich. Chinese women like good looks yeah, but they aren't as fixated on it the same way that guys are fixated on women's looks. They are more focused on emotional connection. So looks may get attention from Chinese women, but it doesn't hold a long term relationship or make it stable. Chinese women are wise and look at the long term aspects, not the short term.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I go to buy my bananas at the market and the girl who runs the market is extremely pretty - she wouldn't be a market stall seller back where I am from - but here
she is just another pretty young girl.

There are TONS of shop girls who work in chemists, restaurants, fast food joints - they are nice looking.

I am sure they all want a man who has hit shite together and not some lazy bum - but I am sure what they are all seeking is different from one girl to the next.

The thing you need to do is come here and learn Chinese. Depending on where you are going of course, the more out of the way you are going to be, the more
you will need to speak da lingo.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Unfortunately, more and more Chinese woman are becoming like American woman, turning into gold-diggers. The prettier the Chinese girl, the more expectations she will have of you.

Remember in China, marriage is not about love, it's about survival and comfort. Materialism runs rampant here, which really disgusts me. Chinese girls are overrated in my opinion.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Bao3niang wrote:I'm proud of my intellect and inner strength as a man.
The 2 attributes that incel men have ... :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

zboy1 wrote:Unfortunately, more and more Chinese woman are becoming like American woman, turning into gold-diggers. The prettier the Chinese girl, the more expectations she will have of you.

Remember in China, marriage is not about love, it's about survival and comfort. Materialism runs rampant here, which really disgusts me. Chinese girls are overrated in my opinion.
Whats wrong with Gold-Diggers...I really do not understand. :| :| :|

If one hates gold diggers then one as a man is forgetting his rights.

Remember

....You have the right to choose.

....You have the right to reject.

.....You have the right to not sleep with Ugly women.

-----You have the right to be with HOT WOMEN ALL THE TIME.

All God given Dharma Approved Rights.

With Gold Diggers ...Its so easy...Once you get bored, which most men do, You can simply replace her :lol: :lol:

The only problem is...Most women hide that they are GoldDiggers because of this paranoia created in society and then when a man comes to know she was really after my money. Its too late.

Once we accept gold diggers as part of society, it would be much much more open and stress free. You will already know she is a gold digger.

If you know any gold diggers in your area, please let me know :mrgreen: :mrgreen:..They are usually super hot...I have not seen or met an ugly gold diggers in my life :wink:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:If you know any gold diggers in your area, please let me know :mrgreen: :mrgreen:..They are usually super hot...I have not seen or met an ugly gold diggers in my life :wink:
:lol: yeah where are all these gold diggers everybody keeps talking about? I just keep finding women that want love
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

It's the same with women anywhere, really. The top 10% or so will always be demanding because they think they deserve it. I'd marry a woman who's attractive enough but has a wonderful personality. I don't like using the /10 scale anymore, so as long as she looks pleasing enough I'm fine.

Speaking of hot and spoiled women, last year when I was in Beijing I was waiting for a taxi to go see my then girlfriend Megan (Henan woman). I saw this girl step out of her BMW or Buick, forgot which one. She was going to the gym. She had long hair, wore a pink cap, and when she took off her sunglasses man was she smokin. She wore pink and white sneakers and pink stockings. Denim skirt, amazing body. However, I'm wise enough to know that those types are not good material for LTRs and marriage. In China if you see a younger woman drive a fancy car it means one of 2 things:

1. Rich parents.

2. She sold her body.

China's still much, much better than the West or SE Asia (SE Asian women come with their own sets of complications) but I feel that the next decade or so will be critical for China. Let's hope it knows what it's doing.

Going to the gym is not a popular thing in China, so the women who frequent the gym tend to be of the more Westernized / urban type, and you know what that means. I might be a bit different than many of you because I actually like women that have a bit of plumpness. It gives them a somewhat 'motherly' quality that I really crave and know that I need. Both Lu and Megan were somewhat plump. In China plumpness is associated with "fu qi", which means good fortune / luck.

One time I happened to casually stroll by a rich, middle aged man driving a BMW. His vehicle was parked on the side of the road and his mistress, a woman in her late teens / early 20s was in the car playing with her iPhone. When I got close the man suddenly gave me a stare, the kind when you warn someone to back off LOL. I was perplexed. Why did he see a young, fresh geek with nothing to his name as a threat? ^^
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!