10 Reasons Why Foreign Women Are Better Than American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's an article that holds a special place in my heart[tear].

http://www.returnofkings.com/22358/10-r ... ican-women
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 10 Reasons Why Foreign Women Are Better Than American Wo

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Here's an article that holds a special place in my heart[tear].

Yes and American women hate the idea that men would even consider ditching them and going overseas to find love and happiness. Women in the US would be burning Winston's photo if they ever found out he went overseas to meet women. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The problem with USA is that any discussion about this subject is quickly dominated by feminists and turning out to be quite hateful towards men.

I think, this article is quite good, it's really like that - dating in USA is merely time-waste.

The situation is somewhat better in Continental Europe. There is no legal problem to bring a foreign girlfriend into the country for a while and prepare for marriage, Europe, especially Scandinavia, is super-feminist but this open hate against local men looking for a foreign wife is not existing.

As the countries are rather small compared to USA and as Europeans have a long vacation, at least 1 month when permanently employed, it is easy to travel to abroad, to some destinations even by car.

In case of legal troubles, Europe is much softer towards men than in USA. In many countries within EU prostitution is legal and age of consent is rather low.

Women are looking better and are not grossly overweight, still taking care of themselves.

All what I have seen so far in this world, USA is really the worst, the 'creme de la creme'.

You have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. Unfortunately many men in USA never have been abroad and cannot compare.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Sounds just like British women hence the reason why I went to the Philippines to search for a foreign woman and left that labyrinth of bullshit behind.

Biggest difference for me is how straightforward they are. They have the courage to say what they mean without having to resort to pathetic games.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:

Yes and American women hate the idea that men would even consider ditching them and going overseas to find love and happiness. Women in the US would be burning Winston's photo if they ever found out he went overseas to meet women. :P

Sounds the same as someone in a heavily Islamic country becoming a born again Christian and putting his/her trust/faith in Jesus instead of Allah. Also reminds me of how Satan the devil feels when someone abandons him for Jesus/God.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

This is one of the best articles to have ever read online!!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another good article about why white men in America are now seeking foreign women and have given up on white American women.

https://alvanista.wordpress.com/2009/09 ... men-panic/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne