Being too authentic & down-to-earth will alienate you in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being authentic/down-to-earth alienates you in America

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Almost all modern American white women are masculine, and most are NOT attractive, and rarely are they down-to-earth unless they are old and/or unattractive. But you never see an attractive young woman in modern America who is down-to-earth. No way. The only way you can is if you have a time machine and go back to the 1970's and prior.
Yes, most of the white women here in the US are loud, arrogant and materialistic. They think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Almost all modern American white women are masculine, and most are NOT attractive, and rarely are they down-to-earth unless they are old and/or unattractive. But you never see an attractive young woman in modern America who is down-to-earth. No way. The only way you can is if you have a time machine and go back to the 1970's and prior.
Yes, most of the white women here in the US are loud, arrogant and materialistic. They think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! :lol:
I too agree with this observation. But I would like to add that a large number American black women have become this way also.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by traveller »

Winston wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Down to earth people are normally old souls IMHO. They have a quiet ease about them and they don't feel the need to be a hyperactive, idiotic chatterbox. Sadly, American women crave drama and with their almost constant need to be entertained, the down to earth guy is seen as boring.

I've been around the block too many times with American women and I can tell you they are seeking any combination of the following:

1. Wealth
2. Good looks
3. Entertainment
4. Drama

The fewer traits that you possess from items 1-4 the worse you'll fare with AW. The down to earth male lacks #3 and #4.
I agree. But shouldn't you add #5: Bad boy look with tattoos? lol. American girls always seem to choose those types.
It certainly looks that way, especially young American women go for bad boys with tattoos. In some areas of America especially Northern Illinois, women are going for violent thugs with AK-47s, stolen luxury sports cars, murderous hearts, and rap sheets that even include things as serious and as major as firearm attack on a police officer. In other words, in Northern Illinois it seems, there are not 4, but 11 traits that are mandatory for a guy to get a girl, which are as follows;
1. Wealth
2. Good looks
3. Entertainment
4. Drama
5. Bad boy look with tattoos
6. Violent and murderous attitude
7. AK-47 rifle
8. Stolen luxury sports muscle car
9. Rap sheet that even includes things as major as firearm attack on a police officer
10. Ability to evade the police even if it means being a cop killer
11. Ability to pull off at least 2 to 5 robberies a day

In Northern Illinois it appears, any man lacking in just one of those 11 traits is seen as a complete loser and rejected and alienated as an outcast.
Last edited by traveller on January 24th, 2016, 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Winston wrote:
But in modern America, finding a woman who is all three is rarer than a needle in a haystack! Almost all modern American white women are masculine, and most are NOT attractive, and rarely are they down-to-earth unless they are old and/or unattractive. But you never see an attractive young woman in modern America who is down-to-earth. No way. The only way you can is if you have a time machine and go back to the 1970's and prior.
It's scary. Literally looking more as though, according to Winston, the only "down to Earth" American women are the ones in their 70s, 80s, and older, far too old for me to marry, and the ones that are upwards of 300 pounds.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed something very weird, sad and sickening in America?

The more authentic and down-to-earth you are in America, the more alienated, out-of-place and suppressed you become.

The only people who are down-to-earth in America are senior citizens and older folks, especially the ones from small town America. They are the only ones who talk in a peaceful smooth manner. But not the mainstream or young adults or young women. No way. And definitely not big city folks or suburban people. Americans are the furthest in the world from being down-to-earth. Even in England, people are far more down-to-earth than in America.

So if you are down-to-earth, you will not connect with American culture, the mainstream, social cliques, young people, and especially American girls. You will only be able to connect with older folks, senior citizens, and small town people.

If you are very authentic in America, you will also not be able to express your personality or have fun either, but will feel SUPPRESSED. You will not be able to connect with fake people or interact with them smoothly, because they are on a fake wavelength that you are not on. This is because in a fake culture with fake people, such as America, only fake people can express themselves. Authentic people cannot. In a totally fake culture full of BS, the more authentic you are, the more suppressed and invalidated you will be. And as we all know, when it comes to fakeness, bullshit and self-delusion, America is KING and matched by no other.

Everywhere you go in America, when you look at people, everyone has this pompous swag, fakeness, artificiality, snottiness, snootiness, spoiled bitchy attitude, and scowl on their faces, while being distant and disconnected from others. Just watch the body language, face, and vibe of people in America and you'll see what I mean. It's hard to put into words. But it's the fakest thing in the universe, more f***ed up than words can describe, and totally sickening too. And it looks totally out of whack. Don't you hate that?

Yet if you aren't like that too, then you are out-of-place in America and feel like an oddball. It's like if you are sane, normal, genuine and wholesome, then you are abnormal in America, where everyone else looks diseased, toxic, degenerate, soulless, out of whack, and filled with spiritual darkness. It's like everything is flipped upside down in America - good is bad and bad is good, abnormal is normal and normal is abnormal, etc. Is that totally f***ed up or what?!

Being authentic and down-to-earth should be rewarded in America. It should be seen as a good thing, not a bad thing. The fact that it's treated as weak, weird and abnormal reveals how f***ed up and dysfunctional American culture and society are. It's not right or fair that down-to-earth people should be lonely and alienated just because they're real. Gee whiz. America is definitely a bizarro world. No question about it.

Oddly, if you are down-to-earth and genuine, you will be excluded and seen as uncool in America. You will not be able to fit into exclusive social cliques. Women and girls will not like your personality and will not find it attractive or cool at all. (probably because genuine down-to-earth people act as a mirror that makes them see how fake and inauthentic they are) They prefer guys with corrupt and toxic personalities like themselves. Being down-to-earth has no value in America. It makes you an oddball.

In general, down-to-earth people do not conform to trashy cultures, or desecrate their bodies with tattoos just because it's a fad that's considered cool. That's abnormal and stupid. Yet the abnormal, weird and grotesque have become the norm in America, so that if you are normal, authentic and down-to-earth, then you are abnormal, and the true "rebel". lol. Tattoos are a mark of conformity and corruption. Yet they are mainstream in America now. But if everyone has them, then they no longer make you a "rebel" or unique anymore. Instead, the true rebels are the ones who refuse to desecrate their body with them. How ironic.

Also, don't you hate how every hot girl or attractive girl in America walks by with this snobby snooty look on her face that says to you, "I'm too cool and too hot for you. Don't ever talk to me."? It's totally disgusting and sickening. Yet every hot girl seems to be infected and spoiled with that filthy rotten attitude on their faces. It's very evil and unwholesome. Yuck. The girls in modern America are definitely the furthest thing from being down-to-earth there is, as far from it as Pluto is from the Sun.

Here's a big secret and piece of good news that most Americans don't know:

In America, it's virtually impossible to find a hot girl that is down-to-earth and easy to talk to and connect with. You could have found that more easily in the 60's and 70's. But not in modern America. No way. However, in Russia, Ukraine and much of Europe, hot girls with down-to-earth personalities are EVERYWHERE! Literally! I swear to God! They are very common and you can meet them anywhere you go in those countries. Guaranteed! I've experienced this firsthand there many times and have many videos and photos to prove it. When Western men discover this, they are mesmerized in disbelief. This is why Russia and Ukraine are considered "dating paradises" for Western men.

This is a monumental life-changing secret for single authentic down-to-earth Western men of course. But it's never talked about publicly for some reason. It seems to be too taboo to ever mention publicly. That's what makes me and my site and movement unique, because we mention such truths and secrets freely.

Another observation I had while traveling:

People in small towns tend to be more down-to-earth than people in cities. The reason is because cities (especially big cities) tend to attract people who are materialistic, shallow, fake, corrupt, money sharks, and disconnected from nature and spirituality. That's why those are the types of people you find in big cities. They are extroverts with no inner life who are directed by the outer reality, not the inner. Thus they need a hectic busy outer world to distract the from the emptiness within them.

On the other hand, small towns attract people who like peace and quiet, low-stress, and the natural surroundings of the countryside. Such people will have corresponding personalities that match such a lifestyle of course. Thus you will find more authentic down-to-earth types in small towns and rural areas, and out hiking in nature too. They are more laid back because they are in a laid back environment. Rules are also less strict in small towns, and much more bendable, than in cities. The smiles you see in small towns also look more genuine. This is especially the case in small towns with populations of a few thousand or less. The smaller the town, the more these attributes apply.

I think I know why. You see, artificial people fit in more with artificial environments, whereas authentic people fit in more with nature and natural surroundings -- because nature is more authentic than cities are of course. In general, the bigger the city, the more artificial the people will be, and the smaller the city, the less artificial they will be. Fake, shallow, corrupt personalities do not truly connect with nature, nor with peace and quiet. They find nature to be hollow and small towns to be boring. They can't stand peace and quiet because they have no inner life and do not like to face the ugliness of their soul, so they need constant distractions. They lack the ability to be one with nature or one with the universe.

Does that make sense?
Winston, excellent post!!! Although I do sometimes prefer cities to small towns due to the abundance of attractions and certain events held at convention centers, zoos, aquariums, beaches, parks, and museums (art, history, cultural, etc.).
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:In general, down-to-earth people do not conform to trashy cultures, or desecrate their bodies with tattoos just because it's a fad that's considered cool. That's abnormal and stupid. Yet the abnormal, weird and grotesque have become the norm in America, so that if you are normal, authentic and down-to-earth, then you are abnormal, and the true "rebel". lol. Tattoos are a mark of conformity and corruption. Yet they are mainstream in America now. But if everyone has them, then they no longer make you a "rebel" or unique anymore. Instead, the true rebels are the ones who refuse to desecrate their body with them. How ironic.
^^This is priceless.
Unfortunately this stupid fad is kind of invading the world. Plenty of tat'd people in SouthAmerica now too. I was kind of dissapointed to see about a third of the girls with shoulder blade tattoos in Manizales, and both rapper and hipster type chumps with "sleeves". How retarded can people be?
Football players have taken into the fad as well all over, like Leo Messi and a lot of others.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A lot of people feel alienated in America. Winston felt so alienated that he turned into an alien! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:In general, down-to-earth people do not conform to trashy cultures, or desecrate their bodies with tattoos just because it's a fad that's considered cool. That's abnormal and stupid. Yet the abnormal, weird and grotesque have become the norm in America, so that if you are normal, authentic and down-to-earth, then you are abnormal, and the true "rebel". lol. Tattoos are a mark of conformity and corruption. Yet they are mainstream in America now. But if everyone has them, then they no longer make you a "rebel" or unique anymore. Instead, the true rebels are the ones who refuse to desecrate their body with them. How ironic.
^^This is priceless.
Unfortunately this stupid fad is kind of invading the world. Plenty of tat'd people in SouthAmerica now too. I was kind of dissapointed to see about a third of the girls with shoulder blade tattoos in Manizales, and both rapper and hipster type chumps with "sleeves". How retarded can people be?
Football players have taken into the fad as well all over, like Leo Messi and a lot of others.
Hey Droid and Winston I agree with you both 100%!!! People turning their bodies into walking billboards is outrageous!!!