Doesn't Fit the Tone of Forums, But I'll Post Anyways

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Doesn't Fit the Tone of Forums, But I'll Post Anyways

Post by travelsouth »

I've invited my chica to come visit for 5 months in Feb. I met her in Colombia. She's visited me several times in the States. Unless some red flags show up I will do this the legal way and apply for a k1 visa. Obviously it isn't a done deal until it is, but this seems like the reasonable process I'm about to undertake.

These type of forums have gotten to be too negative and anti-women. Feminism is a sexist and discriminatory movement in the sense that they have vastly overstepped their original mission of seeking some fairness and opportunity for women. There is a difference from believing women ought to play college athletics and suggesting men that go overseas to meet women are preying on them. And I could go on and on regarding the misdeeds of feminism.

The problem on here is that so many posters try to counteract that and it brings them down. AND I think it hurts a guy's chance of having a good relationship.

I realize there are some men online that are just unappealing to women. Those guys are just going to struggle. I've got no advice to help those guys, and they end up taking a crap all over these forums which prevents normal guys from exchanging information.

But what I can say is that the world is full of good catches. A few are in the USA, many are from other countries. There are no guarantees, but I suggest you sow the wild oats and move on. Some men get in that pattern of f***ing and dumping women and it leaves them jaded. It's a dangerous path.

But you've also gotta bang those hot chicks to get it out of your system. But I've found a good one with the right combination of intelligence, personality, looks, etc that I'm open to pulling the trigger.

So my advice tonight would be to not get drug down in the mud with some of the posters here. Go out, accomplish your goal, and live life.

You don't have to live overseas (long term) to meet a woman. If you want to take 6 months off great, but for the most part you gotta make your money in the 1st world. Regardless, set a plan and follow through. No excuses.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Doesn't Fit the Tone of Forums, But I'll Post Anyways

Post by Blue Murder »

Don't bother. I've tried bringing some light in. No one is having it.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:Funnily enough, that HA has succeeded (or is succeeding) means that it has stalled. We've had a relatively small core number of members for a long time and when they start doing things and going abroad, many of them post less.
Thus, some of us have to stick around and be pro-MGTOW, even if we're settled down.

Granted, pro-MGTOW and being married to an AW has got to be the most bizarre conundrum of HA-land but hey, every now and then, there is a freak show :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Things have changed on HA. Some of us have been in relationships which have not gone well. I have been in one in the US and to tell you that feminism has not affected the US over the last 50 years is an under statement. I am similar to the OP with meeting and talking to a woman in Latin America. I am going to go slow because I am not sure about things right now but they are going well. Congratulations to the OP. I think some people are afraid of bringing a woman back to the US (or Canada, Australia and the UK) is because of how the woman will realize her worth and start changing while the guy thinks she will be the nice girl he met in her country. I think the biggest issue is not the woman but really if you decide to have children, they will be brought up in this toxic environment.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:. I made less money in the first world as well - a testament to how shitty the West has become for men.
I'm not singling anyone out, but as a general complaint when someone announces good news you say congratulations.

As for not making money in the USA. There are many different circumstances that play a factor in such things, and I generally just let comments go. But I will point back to my comments regarding men that fail and then take a crap all over this forum (which prevents travelers from exchanging information) via thread derailments. If you are struggling with women or figuring out how to make some money... it is not always the gringa's fault 100% of the time. Sometimes individuals of either gender have to own their shitty financial situation. Where I live if you want to work and learn a skill you can make money.

Again a general comment... if you are a person that is taking a crap in a thread like this... you really ought to be looking in the mirror BECAUSE maybe it's you.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

travelsouth wrote:
Ghost wrote:. I made less money in the first world as well - a testament to how shitty the West has become for men.
I'm not singling anyone out, but as a general complaint when someone announces good news you say congratulations.

As for not making money in the USA. There are many different circumstances that play a factor in such things, and I generally just let comments go. But I will point back to my comments regarding men that fail and then take a crap all over this forum (which prevents travelers from exchanging information) via thread derailments. If you are struggling with women or figuring out how to make some money... it is not always the gringa's fault 100% of the time. Sometimes individuals of either gender have to own their shitty financial situation. Where I live if you want to work and learn a skill you can make money.

Again a general comment... if you are a person that is taking a crap in a thread like this... you really ought to be looking in the mirror BECAUSE maybe it's you.
This probably counts as trolling.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote: Are you daft?
Considering I'm the one that figured out how to make money in the States, and I'm the one with the high strata beautiful Colombiana... I'd say that is a foolish question to ask.

And your inability to understand the social protocol to congratulate someone hints at why dating could be challenging for you. It also hints why getting a good job or starting a business in the US is challenging for you. A job interview is a social situation.

Don't watch TV, dont let your woman around other people. Dude this is you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQb2m6VJ-eo

You made my thread reak of past failure and insecurity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moving past the troll, the women from higher stratas will actually have stuff/$$. The US government doesn't give them a visa to visit unless they can prove intent to return to Colombia. So dating a woman (in any part of the world) with that visa is likely to mean her top priority isn't to move to the USA due to poverty.

And when you get called a failure with women and professionally and your response is a juvenile attack on some other poster... that just means you got owned.

Go date your poor (probably below average looking) asian lady who you can't bring back to the States because she only sees you as a (tiny) wallet and person she could marry for a visa. But leave the rest of us out of your failures.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

travelsouth wrote: These type of forums have gotten to be too negative and anti-women. Feminism is a sexist and discriminatory movement in the sense that they have vastly overstepped their original mission of seeking some fairness and opportunity for women.
You did not mention, that feminism created many laws which execution can turn out to be full with legal traps in case you are facing any problem with a Western woman and this can financially ruin your life over decades.

The best solution if you are risk-averse and don't want to expose yourself to danger to loose everything you own is to have nothing to do with Western women.
You don't have to live overseas (long term) to meet a woman. If you want to take 6 months off great, but for the most part you gotta make your money in the 1st world. Regardless, set a plan and follow through. No excuses.
There are also countries overseas, far away from Northern America and Europe, which are 1st world or offer otherwise a good living standard. About myself I am living in Japan since more than 30 years and for sure I am earning at least the same I could earn in US or Central Europe.

Laws in Japan are not feminist-friendly. Feminism made a lot of progress only in Western society, where Christianity was selling out its moral values to feminism. Same can be said about any atheist orientated society like the Asian part of Russia or China.

About other religions, neither Islam nor Buddhism in Asia are known to me to make concessions to feminism.

To discuss about relocation makes sense, especially for those men who have already any secure income like a retirement allowance, but it is also possible to find reasonable employment outside of Western countries.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Yohan wrote:. . . but it is also possible to find reasonable employment outside of Western countries.
Possible, but not easy.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

aozora13 wrote:I think the biggest issue is not the woman but really if you decide to have children, they will be brought up in this toxic environment.
This is probably the most legit concern this thread raises. A very dear friend of mine (European man) is in a committed relationship with an American girl. She's Latin, sweetest thing, and they are so happy together. She's been broody for ages, wants a family deperately. So does he. I am afraid to think about their future offspring sometimes, I fear they may be just as vapid as their Los Angeles surroundings.

My own brother, also a very family-oriented person, dreams of "making it big in America". After he finishes his university studies he intends to to America. He, too, has expressed the desire to marry and have a family. He, too, will live in the same toxic culture.

Sometimes I guess you have to turn off your brain for a bit, because the more you will analyze, analyze and over-analyze things, the more depressed you may become by the potential outcome. So we put on our rose-tinted glasses and we pray not to drown in the floodgates of decay. Because if we took every "red pill" we found, we would be miserable, if not down right depressed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144