Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


"The Principle" Movie: New Scientific Proof of Geocentrism!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

"The Principle" Movie: New Scientific Proof of Geocentrism!

Post by Winston » December 1st, 2015, 9:23 pm

Wow check out this groundbreaking new documentary that Mr S told me about. It's called "The Principle" and it reveals that science has now discovered amazing new serious credible evidence for the existence of God and a geocentric universe in which Earth is at the center of it. So the Bible and Christians were right all along. This means that our existence here on Earth is special, purposeful, and divinely caused and directed, not meaningless and accidental like atheists and evolutionists claim. The evidence is so profound that mainstream scientists are beginning to change their stance, and NASA has even deleted the data of this evidence from their information banks because they don't want to deal with it. Many famous experts are featured in this new documentary. This is something that Adama will love. Check out the movie info site and trailer:

http://www.theprinciplemovie.com

Description:

http://www.theprinciplemovie.com/about/

One Of The Most Heated Debates In History, Coming 2015

Simply put, the upcoming documentary, “The Principle,” is likely to become one of the most controversial films of our time.

Conventional wisdom dictates that the idea of Earth being at the center of the universe is a ridiculous holdover from an ancient, superstitious age. Modern science has long maintained that the human species is nothing special in the context of the cosmos.

We inhabit, in Carl Sagan’s words, “…. an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.” His words reflect the Copernican Principle; the foundational assumption underlying the modern scientific world view.

Prepare to re-examine that assumption.

“The Principle”, brings to light new scientific observations challenging the Copernican Principle. The film brings before the public eye astonishing results from recent large-scale surveys of our Universe which disclose surprising evidence of a preferred direction in the cosmos, aligned with our supposedly insignificant Earth. The film explores from all sides the question of Earth’s station in the universe and whether it could, in fact, have a unique importance.”

“The Principle” features narration by Kate Mulgrew (“Star Trek Voyager”, “Orange Is The New Black”, and “Ryan’s Hope”), stunning animations by BUF Compagnie Paris (“Life of Pi”, “Thor”), and commentary from the most prominent scientists of our time, including George Ellis, Michio Kaku, Julian Barbour, Lawrence Krauss, and Max Tegmark.

Interviews with leading cosmologists are interspersed with the views of dissidents and mavericks, bringing into sharp focus the implications of an alternative explanation for our place in the universe.

These shocking new discoveries of Earth-oriented alignments in our visible cosmos bring us face-to-face with the challenging question … what does this mean for the soul and the future of humankind?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Adama » December 2nd, 2015, 6:47 am

Yeah this is the one narrated by Captain Janeway. Afterwards, she wants to claim she had no idea what it was all about. Whoops.

I have been waiting way too dang long for this movie. I really want to see it, and I gave up on waiting already. Thanks for making me anticipate it again, Wu. These people are so slow it may never happen, and I don't think it will!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5926
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Ghost » December 2nd, 2015, 9:14 am

Adama wrote:Yeah this is the one narrated by Captain Janeway. Afterwards, she wants to claim she had no idea what it was all about. Whoops.

I have been waiting way too dang long for this movie. I really want to see it, and I gave up on waiting already. Thanks for making me anticipate it again, Wu. These people are so slow it may never happen, and I don't think it will!
She may not have. Films like this usually have to rely on dishonesty to get famous or semi-famous people involved. It's like celebrity endorsement, except even more dishonest.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3109
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Yohan » December 2nd, 2015, 9:25 am

So far I do not see any proof of the existence of any form which might be considered a 'god'.
There is no evidence for that, more the opposite.

There is nothing to prove any afterlife either for humans or any existence of a soul in a human body, and even there is an afterlife of a soul, we do not know anything about it. If the soul has no consciousness, it's meaningless anyway. And even if, what form could that be, like a newborn, or like an old person dying with Alzheimer not aware to be alive anyway? Or might it be an intelligent 'spirit' and aware what is going on around it? Can it act and meet other souls or only look and listen what the god is telling to it?

The only way to know this for sure is to die, but there is no way back to inform others who are still alive.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3109
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Yohan » December 2nd, 2015, 9:33 am

Ghost wrote: ... Films like this usually have to rely on dishonesty to get famous or semi-famous people involved. It's like celebrity endorsement, except even more dishonest.
Such movies are not into deep-in studies, they are made for entertainment and cannot be taken seriously.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2015, 12:37 pm

Yohan,
Um how can you say that without seeing the film? Geez. What do you mean so far? You act like youre in the middle of watching the film. Dont be dishonest in the name of atheism.

Am i the only truth seeker here? You are supposed to analyze the evidence on both sides without bias. And take into account all the data. A freethinker does not take the establishment view on faith without critical thinking.

You got things backward. There is plenty of evidence of design or a creator/creators. There is no evidence of evolution or that everything is due to randomness and chance.

Why do all mammals have two eyes, one nose and one mouth? Evolution doesnt explain that, among other things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Adama » December 2nd, 2015, 6:32 pm

Winston wrote:Yohan,
Um how can you say that without seeing the film? Geez. What do you mean so far? You act like youre in the middle of watching the film. Dont be dishonest in the name of atheism.

Am i the only truth seeker here? You are supposed to analyze the evidence on both sides without bias. And take into account all the data. A freethinker does not take the establishment view on faith without critical thinking.

You got things backward. There is plenty of evidence of design or a creator/creators. There is no evidence of evolution or that everything is due to randomness and chance.

Why do all mammals have two eyes, one nose and one mouth? Evolution doesnt explain that, among other things.
Most of the men here are dogs. They hate God because they don't want to be told how to live their lives.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs. Neither cast ye your pearls before swine. Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again, and rend you.

The men here are dogs. The pearl is the truth. To rend means to tear apart. Telling the truth to dogs causes them to twist the truth, then they will turn against you and attempt to tear you to pieces. There is little hope for dogs. I do not feel sorry for them, but I do look forward to watching then bend their knees to the Lord on the Day of Judgment.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3109
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Yohan » December 3rd, 2015, 5:14 am

Winston wrote:Yohan,
.....
Am i the only truth seeker here? You are supposed to analyze the evidence on both sides without bias. And take into account all the data. A freethinker does not take the establishment view on faith without critical thinking.

.....

There is plenty of evidence of design or a creator/creators. There is no evidence of evolution or that everything is due to randomness and chance.
Evolution does not mean everything is going on by chance or random.

If you want to analyze evidence about evolution you need some knowledge and do some research about it.

If you believe in a creator, you need not to use your brain, you just believe what is in the Bible written or somewhere else in other so-called Holy Books without questioning them which are claiming Jesus was born 200 years ago or visiting later on Utah in USA to support self-appointed prophets.

Very much which was said it could be done only by a 'god' was dismantled as untrue by researchers, who were often threatened by Christians, who know their faith is merely a product of fantasy.

About evidence of evolution there are some few places for reliable research.

What you cannot understand you have to measure, if you cannot measure it you have to do something about how to make it measurable - this is of course much more complicated than just to lie down and claim, it's all done by a 'creator'.

I know best about

http://www.kek.jp/en/index.html

Here you can seriously study about evolution of the universe.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3109
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Yohan » December 3rd, 2015, 5:33 am

Adama wrote: Most of the men here are dogs. They hate God because they don't want to be told how to live their lives.
.....
There is little hope for dogs. I do not feel sorry for them, but I do look forward to watching then bend their knees to the Lord on the Day of Judgment.
I was asking you in this thread about the soul you claim it exists, but you cannot answer such questions. I did not know up to now that bad souls have knees and good souls like yours have eyes to watch the Lord...

I was asking you if Jesus was a man or a woman, you don't even know this, as there is no proof at all that Jesus ever existed.

You are a religious fanatic and fantast, All what you can do is to call atheists to be dogs. You cannot however prove that they are wrong, you cannot even prove that you maybe could be right and not even in a tiny aspect - just nothing you can offer as evidence, all what you have is a bible, trying to prevent research and claiming all these people - atheists and those who prefer other religions - are 'dogs' ... that's not enough.
Last edited by Yohan on December 3rd, 2015, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5926
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Ghost » December 3rd, 2015, 7:03 am

Adama wrote: Most of the men here are dogs. They hate God because they don't want to be told how to live their lives.
You mean like Fschidmt, whose understanding of the Bible you explicitly rejected because he wants to have a society where people are told how to live?

And the only reason you stick with Winston is because he believes in a flat earth like you do, but he doesn't share your belief in Christianity. But you aren't calling him a dog because he believes in the flat earth.

You are ostensibly a Christian, but where's the evidence of that? I thought Christ was supposed to be the center of Christianity, but you focus everything on the shape of the earth, having faith so weak that you would say God couldn't exist if the earth is spherical planet. When people present you with evidence that you are wrong, you become arrogant. Are you being a stumbling block? If you want to 'save souls' (I'm assuming) then are you setting a good example? Are you bringing people towards the truth about God, or are you driving them away by clinging to falsehoods? Your posts speak for themselves.
Telling the truth to dogs causes them to twist the truth, then they will turn against you and attempt to tear you to pieces. There is little hope for dogs. I do not feel sorry for them, but I do look forward to watching then bend their knees to the Lord on the Day of Judgment.
Arrogance: the new Christian virtue?
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Mr S » December 5th, 2015, 2:55 pm

There's a lot of controversy revolving around this film and some scientists in the movie are now backtracking what they said in it. It'll be interesting to watch and see what evidence and theories they present. I'm not for or against it, I'll keep an open mind.

It's available to watch starting on December 8th 2015, either for purchase on DVD or streaming. I'm sure it'll be available on Bittorrent sites soon enough after that...

In the meantime here are some radio interviews on Youtube if anyone wants more info on the theory:



"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Adama » December 5th, 2015, 7:57 pm

"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:"

There will be no proof given to unbelievers. That defeats the purpose of having faith. Sorry. It can not be proven. A person needs to believe without proof. That's unfortunate for those who demand proof, but that in itself fulfills scripture, which says
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
It is the people who walk after their own ungodly lusts who are willingly deny that Jesus is our Lord. That means you love sin more than God. There is a price to pay for not acknowledging Him, and that is to burn in hell for eternity. I would not risk burning in hell for eternity over the words of a few men who think they are intelligent and call themselves wise.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5926
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Ghost » December 6th, 2015, 11:56 am

That's twisting things quite a bit, if you're suggesting that those Scriptures are referring to those who do not believe in the flat earth. If that's not your intention, then feel free to correct me.

God gave you a brain - use it. When you refuse to acknowledge physical reality, all you're doing is twisting the truth.

God made the planet as a sphere - deal with it. The vast majority who believe in God also know this.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5926
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: The Principle - New evidence of God and Geocentric unive

Post by Ghost » December 8th, 2015, 6:40 am

In the 'about' section of the site, it doesn't explicitly mention anything about a flat earth: it mentions an earth-centered, human-centered universe, which sounds more like "intelligent design" than flat earth. Apparently they are trying to deceive people by not mentioning their belief in a flat earth specifically until people are already watching it - wouldn't want to be too honest, would we?
Simply put, the upcoming documentary, “The Principle,” is likely to become one of the most controversial films of our time.

Conventional wisdom dictates that the idea of Earth being at the center of the universe is a ridiculous holdover from an ancient, superstitious age. Modern science has long maintained that the human species is nothing special in the context of the cosmos.

We inhabit, in Carl Sagan’s words, “…. an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.” His words reflect the Copernican Principle; the foundational assumption underlying the modern scientific world view.

Prepare to re-examine that assumption.

“The Principle”, brings to light new scientific observations challenging the Copernican Principle. The film brings before the public eye astonishing results from recent large-scale surveys of our Universe which disclose surprising evidence of a preferred direction in the cosmos, aligned with our supposedly insignificant Earth. The film explores from all sides the question of Earth’s station in the universe and whether it could, in fact, have a unique importance.”

“The Principle” features narration by Kate Mulgrew (“Star Trek Voyager”, “Orange Is The New Black”, and “Ryan’s Hope”), stunning animations by BUF Compagnie Paris (“Life of Pi”, “Thor”), and commentary from the most prominent scientists of our time, including George Ellis, Michio Kaku, Julian Barbour, Lawrence Krauss, and Max Tegmark.

Interviews with leading cosmologists are interspersed with the views of dissidents and mavericks, bringing into sharp focus the implications of an alternative explanation for our place in the universe.

These shocking new discoveries of Earth-oriented alignments in our visible cosmos bring us face-to-face with the challenging question … what does this mean for the soul and the future of humankind?
Films like this are known to cherry-pick, take things out of context, and otherwise mislead in order to sway people. This description of the film on the site suggests this film will likely not be different. Does anyone really think that, say, Michio Kaku, is going to even bother with flat earth bullshit? Come on. These "celebrity" appearances in the film likely resulted because they were misled about what the film was really about.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: "The Principle" Movie: New Proof of Geocentric Universe!

Post by Winston » May 29th, 2016, 10:39 am

The Movie "The Principle" is available now for purchase on DVD or for online streaming, for a small fee. If interested, go to this link:

https://theprinciple.lnk.to/buythemovie

I will probably pay to stream it online. This is an important topic because it strikes at the heart of our view of reality and who we are. So I suggest you all see it. If you are a truth seeker, you should consider the evidence on both sides, not just make up your minds outright.

There is still a lot of hatefulness and calls for censorship of this film.

http://www.theprinciplemovie.com/ThoughtCrime/

Below the directors of the film talk about all the attacks on their film and conspiracy to censor it, during their interview on a Catholic TV Talk Show. Disagreeing with the film's premise is one thing, but calling for censorship of it is another and is an attack on free speech. I'm sure you guys would agree with that even if you don't agree with geocentricism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eVUSDy_rO0[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Movies, Music, Celebrities, Entertainment”