Anyone here not bitter?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Re: anyone here not bitter?

Post by Break the chains »

chanta76 wrote:I mean there are allot of posters here who are bitter regarding western women or women or even life. But wondering if anyone is not bitter.
It's very easy to fall into the trap of hatred and anger. I'm certainly guilty of it myself at times.

I think it's important to stop, think and be conscious of such thinking. When I do, I can remind myself that I am wasting my energy on things I cannot change, on people I do not like.

Having said that, most of us like to vent and this is a great place to do just that.

I try not to let the things I hate dominate my life, and perhaps instead store it later for inspiration.
Trying to be a better man

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Being bitter is not good in the long run but for the guys that come here I think it's our past experience that burnt us and hurt us so therefore we have this bitterness. Granted this is the internet and guys will complain or rant about life...but I understand..because in the real world no one would care to listen . In matter of fact even in the internet world no one really cares. The world is cruel and honestly people don't care about you or me which makes you mean.

Solution such as going overseas or just a get a girl friend can be a solution for some guys but for other guys the past pain maybe even deeper...and it takes longer to heal if it's possible.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

chanta76 wrote:I mean there are allot of posters here who are bitter regarding western women or women or even life. But wondering if anyone is not bitter.
I'm not bitter.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I was the last time bitter about 40 years ago. Now I see it as good luck that I never had any relationship with a Western women.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

I am not bitter. Nothing to be bitter about. However now that I a seeing what you Americans have to deal with I don't blame an American man for being bitter.
I am actually quite shocked at what a bunch of unfaithful whores so many American women are.
My work place is full of youngish married women who have or are f***ing around on their husbands.
A man should take advantage of this and bang as many of these whores as possible (and that should be MANY) and get himself a filipina for a wife, or if he prefers only white girls a Kiwi chick.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I have no reason to be bitter. Women don't me or (or anyone else) anything.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Not bitter. Bitter is solvable.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

chanta76 wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
After all, I too am not one of those people who think all western women are bad. But then, I don't know anyone who has ever said that all of them are bad.
Gadfly,

Funny when we were PM each other we had the same position that not all western women are bad but yet you PM saying that I should "put or shut up". What a punk.

Chanta76:

You tend to argue points that are both insignificant, and irrelevant -- at least to me. With regard to western women, you may be right, for all I care. If you had read my PM and this thread more carefully, you would have known right away that I did not disagree with your position in the 1st place.

It's an issue that just doesn't concern me at all. Nor should it concern you, since you are now married to a native Korean girl.

IMO you’re going to have to get over whatever's bothering you, and realize that since you’re now married, you have much more important issues to deal with. You don’t have time anymore to wonder whether or not white guys feel superior to the Asian girls they are married to.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone here not bitter?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Made a few changes in '14 & '15. Feeling much better, now. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Gadfly,

I didnt read your response because i put you as ignored but just came across your response now . When we pm each other i asked you an innocent question in how you did it in being happier and what type of work to accomplish that. Whatever reason you didnt want to answer but kept pressing the point i have bigger issues.

What my marriage?is that the bigger issue you were pressing about. What if i was single would you have said the same ?

You once sent me a pm a long time ago about korean women and the age gap. I was kind enough to answer you but how come you cant?

Regarding white men and asian women. In my life time i met fair number where there was superiority complex from these couples. I think at some point every asian guy experience this.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

chanta76 wrote:Gadfly,

I didnt read your response because i put you as ignored but just came across your response now . When we pm each other i asked you an innocent question in how you did it in being happier and what type of work to accomplish that. Whatever reason you didnt want to answer but kept pressing the point i have bigger issues.

What my marriage?is that the bigger issue you were pressing about. What if i was single would you have said the same ?

You once sent me a pm a long time ago about korean women and the age gap. I was kind enough to answer you but how come you cant?

Regarding white men and asian women. In my life time i met fair number where there was superiority complex from these couples. I think at some point every asian guy experience this.
I have no use for whiny, passive-aggressive types like you. I don't owe you anything. Go talk to someone else. Like I said, I'm through with you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Gadfly,

You call me whiny? Why not Winston..he whines allot so do many other posters. Some people vent online because they have no other outlet. Again..you sent me a PM a long time ago and I answered your question but I don't even get a Thank you out of it but just you flaming me now. It just shows that your selfish. I didn't owe you anything but I answer your question . At least I have some compassion in me. You said you through with me but I have a feeling your going to respond to this post.

Anyway, I hope life is good for you. I really do.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

chanta76 wrote:Gadfly,

You call me whiny? Why not Winston..he whines allot so do many other posters. Some people vent online because they have no other outlet. Again..you sent me a PM a long time ago and I answered your question but I don't even get a Thank you out of it but just you flaming me now. It just shows that your selfish. I didn't owe you anything but I answer your question . At least I have some compassion in me. You said you through with me but I have a feeling your going to respond to this post.

Anyway, I hope life is good for you. I really do.
Yes, I am going to respond. Because you're dishonest.

The difference is that my question was a very general one. I never asked for your personal details. If you don't understand that difference, you're not very bright.

You call me "selfish"? In fact, I gave back more than I owed. I gave you honest, thoughtful, and civil answers. I put in more time and effort than you deserved responding to your dumb messages. But you were too blind to see that.

As for "compassion," I actually find you hostile and vengeful, which you mask with passive-aggressive behavior. When someone PMs me, and whines incessantly (as you did), I frankly have no interest in being social. Your messages were some of the most pathetic I have ever read, so I felt you desperately needed truth, which I gave. But you didn't care about that. You just wanted to know how I make my money, and how I'm able to travel abroad, as if I have some secret formula that will solve your problems. Get outta here. Next time you PM someone, get a real problem first, that's actually worth one's time trying to solve.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Gadfly,

It's not worth my time to go back and forth. I asked a simple question in what you do or how were you able to go abroad. I didn't expect some jedi answer. For me I work in real estate and save up enough to travel with my wife. When I was single it was more or less the same thing. How hard is that maybe you don't realize yourself but you came out like dick about it.