Can Mankind Change it's Destiny?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Can Mankind Change it's Destiny?

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

+ Winston Wu, Adama... Flat Earth'ers United?

You have truly been on the right track once, and were derailed. What I've learned on this forum was invaluable. I sincerely appreciate that. I really do.

But... ...

I Give Up.
I'm Giving up on Humanity. That's it. I tap-out. It's over. You win. I just don't have the energy to continue fighting the coming avalanche. (Which I've been in the process of accepting, coping with about 5 years now. It is very difficult to do: considering there is no Future for our children & Grandchildren on Earth https://www.google.com/search?q=Kevin+Galalae+Books :| ). I been relegated to the level of apathy & ranks of those like Peter Andrew Nolan.

Giving how much Chaos & Dis-Order I see in the world today, I do not see any possible way we can change our collective fate. Only *Individuals can his/her individual situation or destiny, with awareness, knowledge, hard work, and freewill, action.

If the Elites manage to take over and exterminate your genetic lines? I will shed a tear for you.

I cannot spend the rest of my life interacting with your communities groups & sub-cultures and getting nowhere, and nothing done professionally...

I must live in the Real world and must abide by the Laws & Constraints of Real Physical Reality, regardless of how much I f*cking Hate them! - and wish I could 'wish them away'. I have a business to run in real-world, and I don't have the time nor the energy to continue this... senseless Debate ...any further, about fundamental observables of reality. You have been duped by COINTELPRO

One of those constraints is Time:

My time, is not in infinite supply, as is yours apparently.

The amount of work we as a species have left to do before we can even begin to approach a Type-1 Civilization??? My God. Is Beyond my worst Nightmares, Worst possible actuarial projections.

2015, and we're still crawling out of the slime??

It will not happen in our lifetimes:

I respect you guys, for what ground you've broken in the past. From where you have been to have gleamed the truth, and peered over the Valley of Illusion to the other side of *Infinite possibility*.

Thankyou for the journey. I wist you the best of luck in Everything you do! :D Love, Life, Business, & Conspiracy research. And I hope you someday approach the Asymptote or Truth

- EntrepreneurNet
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on December 7th, 2015, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Can Mankind Change it's Destiny?

Post by Blue Murder »

. . . Who are you?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Blue Murder wrote:. . . Who are you?
Does it really matter who I am?

I'm Anonymous.. a Researcher.. Physicist, Entrepreneur / Investor, Internet Marketer, and a hopeless romantic. I can be anyone I want in this life, as can we all. There is nothing stopping us from achieving our goals except for ourselves.

Perhaps I am Starchild5's Ghost??? :?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27217&p=228805#p228805

Hmm. or His mirror image?

*Only having had the privileged to of be born into a 1st world, industrialized, western nation - instead of India.

Anyway, I'm gone. I'd rather leave on my own terms now rather than get banned. I don't get heated or emotional with people, but It doesn't matter how you debate them, they don't like it.. As the Flat Earth Society.org banned me for being too "establishment".

If HA Forum is still relevant in 5-10 years? Then I may observe & I may lurk. I may come back or I may not.

- Good luck you all.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Does anyone know who the hell this guy is?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

EntrepreneurNet wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:. . . Who are you?
Does it really matter who I am?

I'm Anonymous.. a Researcher.. Physicist, Entrepreneur / Investor, Internet Marketer, and a hopeless romantic. I can be anyone I want in this life, as can we all. There is nothing stopping us from achieving our goals except for ourselves.

Perhaps I am Starchild5's Ghost??? :?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27217&p=228805#p228805

Hmm. or His mirror image?

*Only having had the privileged to of be born into a 1st world, industrialized, western nation - instead of India.

Anyway, I'm gone. I'd rather leave on my own terms now rather than get banned. I don't get heated or emotional with people, but It doesn't matter how you debate them, they don't like it.. As the Flat Earth Society.org banned me for being too "establishment".

If HA Forum is still relevant in 5-10 years? Then I may observe & I may lurk. I may come back or I may not.

- Good luck you all.

It's present trajectory precludes it. Your contempt for the deliberately foolish is appreciated.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Does anyone know who the hell this guy is?
If I had 500 or 2000 posts (like Adama) would my words have weight?

I comment only on things I am knowledgeable in. I lurk the rest.. I do not seek Popularity & Validation in others humans. Nor play by your social rules. Forums are a way of expanding my perceptual range. I.e. Experiencing the world through other Men's experience, shoes, skin, eyes.

Has HA become a microcosm, like a "Man Cave", where we pat each other on the back for having shared beliefs?

The fact that some beliefs are clearly insane, and others are not, does not seem to matter much.

Maybe there is no Knowable Reality?? We may become just as nonsensical as the Western world we're leaving behind. Frankly I have more important Forums to attend to. There are 100s of Expat forums & 1,000s of MGTOW sites, what makes HA special? I used to think it was "The Spirit of Happier Abroad. Rationality of our members, and No B.S. nature we expressed." There's such a constraint as Opportunity Cost in economics & life. Limited Energy.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/opportunitycost.asp

Irrationality cannot stand the test of Time.

I'll think I'll have better luck in a few (hundred) years...