Let's conclude our bickering in public, Blue Murder/S_Parc

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Let's conclude our bickering in public, Blue Murder/S_Parc

Post by S_Parc »

In a series of PMs, which were initially pleasant ... suddenly my opinions and experiences with New Agers, set off Blue Murder and now, we're officially no longer on speaking terms.

Here's the posting which ended the dialogue.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because in general, I have a lot of negative experiences with New Agers and don't think highly of them. You're all free to make your own conclusions...
S_Parc wrote:Some do some Qigong/Tai Chi/Martial Arts stuff but many others are into this Theosophical stuff (Alice Bailey/Blavatsky writings), astrology, and channeling anything from Archangel Michael to the Buddha himself. And if you live in MA, many of them have regular jobs in insurance companies, universities, hospitals, labor unions, computer information systems, state of MA (or local municipality), etc. They can be bozos and still be employed ... very few live in vans.

What they seem to have in common is that they'd lived exalted past lives in Atlantis (yes, the lost continent), Egypt, ancient Greek mystery schools but in this life, they live like regular ppl but with delusions of grandeur. If Winston actually had a regular 9-5 job, doing billing work for a hospital, he could qualify. The only thing keeping them and Winnie apart is that many of them have accepted the fact that in the real world, they'll never be more than an insurance adjuster, carpenter, or music instructor, but in their fantasy life, they were holding the keys to initiations in some ceremony of Ra, back before King Tut's time. And yes, a lot of them are fans of 'Stargate'.

If you believe that these dreamers are on the road to something, you're free to hang out with them. For me, I'd lost interest during the past decade.
So the above was my last PM to BM before the shouting match began.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Let's conclude our bickering in public, Blue Murder/S_Pa

Post by Blue Murder »

How intelligent people will react to this thread . . .

How the majority will react to this thread . . .
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:S-parc, Blue Murder is a troll. He does this to virtually everyone he PMs. He begins pretending to have a conversation and then becomes hostile. That's his shtick.
He's done that to at least 5 posters: Winston, Johnny1975, CBSsurvivalist, Me, and you. Same pattern.
No biggie, what's more amazing about him is that he then tries to re-configure the situation as if somehow,

I was the one who'd initiated the whole thing whereas in reality,

I would never have conversed with him, if he didn't PM me first.

Anyways, the dialogue is over and I've basically highlighted the flashpoint where he went from having a dialogue to becoming a troll.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You're delusional, Parc. Nobody was set off or created a shouting match over anything. Also, come off of the whole "you contacted me" thing. Who contacted whom has nothing to do with anything. You're literally strawmanning at this point. I find it funny that you were "done with me" in private, yet need to go public with something that didn't concern anyone else. What happened to not needing external validation from cyberspace? Riiiiight. Sounds like you have much in common with the big four and New Agers. You're as much of a flake as they are. I'm only a "troll" because we disagree. If I had bobbled my head in agreement, you'd continue to try to be my messiah. Notice how no one replied in this thread? Baby, it's time to think.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

This is for others to know, not to engage BM in a dialogue.

That's about it. Ppl's belief systems are their own business.

AB discussion thread

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:S-parc, Blue Murder is a troll.
He's not a troll. He's just young and green. Just like you aren't a troll, your life is just super depressing.

I believe it was him who PMed me asking for information on tracking down a woman. I gave him the low down on exactly where to go, where to stay, etc. I got some little truth nuggets online when I started, but nobody laid it all out for me like that when I was getting going. After all that information was relayed he concluded I didn't know anything.

And that's just par for the course with young people of all generations. So if you are having trouble relating to young people without a lot of real life experience, just remember you and I were once there as well.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

S_Parc wrote:This is for others to know, not to engage BM in a dialogue.

That's about it. Ppl's belief systems are their own business.
I agree spending a lot of time responding to his PMs isn't the best use of time, but I say leave the PMs in the PM box AND if you don't want to respond don't respond.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

travelsouth wrote:I believe it was him who PMed me asking for information on tracking down a woman. I gave him the low down on exactly where to go, where to stay, etc. I got some little truth nuggets online when I started, but nobody laid it all out for me like that when I was getting going. After all that information was relayed he concluded I didn't know anything.

And that's just par for the course with young people of all generations. So if you are having trouble relating to young people without a lot of real life experience, just remember you and I were once there as well.
I don't agree. During my earlier years, no one had honestly conveyed one's life's experiences to me, with that level of insight. So when BM started to play games, he'd made the one mistake

and that's that before I'd met him, my life was fine w/o him. In other words, I wasn't interested in wasting my time w/ a young one, trying to express my opinions of various spiritual seekers.

He thought that he could troll me and in response, I wouldn't tell him to go to hell (out of some PC behavior pattern). Well, I am telling him to f'ck off and I even if he apologizes circa 2016, 2020, etc,

it won't matter. Ppl like him need to realize, the world owes him zero. He needs to earn his own merits in life.

AB discussion thread

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

S_Parc wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I believe it was him who PMed me asking for information on tracking down a woman. I gave him the low down on exactly where to go, where to stay, etc. I got some little truth nuggets online when I started, but nobody laid it all out for me like that when I was getting going. After all that information was relayed he concluded I didn't know anything.

I don't agree. During my earlier years, no one had honestly conveyed one's life's experiences to me, with that level of insight. So when BM started to play games, he'd made the one mistake

and that's that before I'd met him, my life was fine w/o him. In other words, I wasn't interested in wasting my time w/ a young one, trying to express my opinions of various spiritual seekers.

He thought that he could troll me and in response, I wouldn't tell him to go to hell (out of some PC behavior pattern). Well, I am telling him to f'ck off and I even if he apologizes circa 2016, 2020, etc,

it won't matter. Ppl like him need to realize, the world owes him zero. He needs to earn his own merits in life.
If someone wants to know a safe neighborhood, best hotel value, best chica hunting places (including online) I don't mind sharing. I do believe in the greater good for society in regards to pointing men towards success overseas. He's a clueless kid. Some people get things figured out. Some don't. I see no reason to get all bent out of shape to were you bring PMs into threads. There is too much of this crap and not enough actual travel and chica talk around here.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

travelsouth wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

If someone wants to know a safe neighborhood, best hotel value, best chica hunting places (including online) I don't mind sharing. I do believe in the greater good for society in regards to pointing men towards success overseas. He's a clueless kid. Some people get things figured out. Some don't. I see no reason to get all bent out of shape to were you bring PMs into threads. There is too much of this crap and not enough actual travel and chica talk around here.
The idea is that when a troll gets his guts kicked in, he learns the lesson of respect. Believe it or not, I even did this to a HS teacher, who I'd kicked down, after getting an A- in his class. He finally learned 2-3 years after I'd graduated,

that he wasn't the enlightened person that he thought that he was. And what's hilarious was that he was in his late 40s and I was less than 20. And yes, he needed that lesson.

AB discussion thread

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

S_Parc wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

The idea is that when a troll gets his guts kicked in, he learns the lesson of respect. Believe it or not, I even did this to a HS teacher, who I'd kicked down, after getting an A- in his class. He finally learned 2-3 years after I'd graduated,

that he wasn't the enlightened person that he thought that he was. And what's hilarious was that he was in his late 40s and I was less than 20. And yes, he needed that lesson.
I'd say your story is meaningless without any backstory, but then again that would just rail even more off topic. The goal of the student is to manipulate the teacher to get the grade he or she wants. It's not about showing the teacher up or proving yourself right. It's about proving how right he is for giving you exactly what you want. In fact life is a lot like that in regards to dealing with folks that have any control over you (such as an employer).
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

travelsouth wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The idea is that when a troll gets his guts kicked in, he learns the lesson of respect. Believe it or not, I even did this to a HS teacher, who I'd kicked down, after getting an A- in his class. He finally learned 2-3 years after I'd graduated,

I'd say your story is meaningless without any backstory, but then again that would just rail even more off topic. The goal of the student is to manipulate the teacher to get the grade he or she wants. It's not about showing the teacher up or proving yourself right. It's about proving how right he is for giving you exactly what you want. In fact life is a lot like that in regards to dealing with folks that have any control over you (such as an employer).
One can get the grade with or without any overt manipulation. The fact that the teacher believed that he was powerful, when his power really came from his union, was what needed to be imparted.

In the end, he looked like a chump in front of other students and parents, who'd had higher expectations of him.

AB discussion thread

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

travelsouth wrote:There is too much of this crap and not enough actual travel and chica talk around here.
This message is ironic given who it came from, but I'm not one to look at the finger that points at the moon, so . . . I agree.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.