Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Damn this one is FLAWLESS!!!

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

It depends on whether they like you or not. You know that. It's common sense.

So far, all its features seem legit. It is not free. You gotta pay membership fees, but they aren't very high.

If you want to use a free site, there's some listed on my dating sites page linked from the top menu.

you mean these?

# http://www.tagged.com
# http://www.myspace.com
# http://www.facebook.com
# http://www.friendster.com
# http://www.girls-of-asia.com

Holy crap its $50 with no guarantee of getting some tail.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dang for someone with such a young face, she's got so much hotness!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/383246

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am trying to see what we can do with all this "info". It is inspiring alright, but what is the next step? What should this impel us to do? Go to Russia? Because heck if anyone here thinks these girls should be taken to the US. And not only because they are going to turn into feminists, but also, I do not think they will be happy in the US.
I think one of the biggest reasons why US/Russian marriages do not work out is because many of these girls do not feel good living in the American culture. Actually, many simply can't stand America the way it is. The isolation, the workaholism, the dumbed down ghetto culture everywhere. And the culture in general is way to different. Americans also cannot often understand them plus they have been conditioned for decades to hate the Russians. I think one also needs to think of the welfare of the girls before one gets all hot about bringing a sexy blond back home to Mom.
The recent Russian spy scandal ain't gonna help them either.
So, what is the course? Live in Russia? But that involves learning the not so easy culture there. The whole thing is not for your average bloke. Plus Russia has all kind of weird laws and bureaucracy and all. Visas are a nightmare.
Ukraine, otoh, is easy to get into, no visas required for 3 months, it has no bad reputation by and large and no enemies, but it's got its own problems. It's less organized, more corrupt, etc.
Anyone's thoughts on this?
What do you feel like doing when you look at these pictures ?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on July 7th, 2010, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.