This is the MOST informative thread on this ENTIRE site!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

This is the MOST informative thread on this ENTIRE site!

Post by BlackKnight »

Right here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28770 nails it!

Once you understand that most people here (and the manosphere) are mentally ill handicaps with serious disabilities, you can pretty much make sense of what they say. Their conclusions are loony and backwards because of viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28770. However, some of the younger ones can be helped with 'mainstreaming' AKA interaction with normal people. One of the most prominent aspies on the internet, Roosh v has come to a new conclusion as the result of this interaction:
I’ll be the first to admit that my analysis of American culture mostly applies to large cities with high transient populations that have weaker social connections. If a man knows his neighbors and maintains long-term relationships with his friends from school, he won’t need cold approach game to meet a girl (he’ll just need game to keep her). But if he lives in a big, expensive city where he changes jobs and apartments frequently and where his friends move to different cities, he’s simply not going to have a strong enough social circle where he can meet attractive women, so he’s much more likely to find my advice helpful, which will be required just to get laid.

While Washington DC is a good place to generalize about American people since it attracts transplants from all over, it’s important to stress that it attracts the outliers from theose states. If a girl from South Dakota comes to DC to work for a non-profit, she is definitely not a typical girl from South Dakota who—if her sexual market value had been good and her mind sane—finds a good man to settle down with before 25 years of age.

At the same time you shouldn’t generalize about America from DC or NYC, our masters are using the same template where family and tribal bonds are being destroyed and replaced with dependence on corporations and the government. Most of you reading right now are from a Western city greater than 2 million people, meaning that the advice and observations I have for you mostly holds true, even if you’re not American. The fact that the advice I give to men is also applicable to those living in England, Canada, Australia, and even India is both convenient and disturbing.

Thanks to my trip to the Midwest, I finally understand why so many guys don’t understand me and often spout game denialist statements like, “Game is stupid, you just have to be a good guy and have some friends.” They say these things because they have a deep social network or are from smaller cities where game does not work in the same way it does in the big cities, or at least where it’s not as required to meet a girl who weighs less than 140 pounds.

I’m not going to change my advice to deal with small towns, especially since most of my readers live in big cities, but at least now I understand why so many men don’t see the point of what I teach. If only I was as lucky as them to grow up in a normal town with normal people whose minds aren’t addicted to the junk that comes out of New York City and Hollywood. Since I’m not, and since I continue to live in big cities, I must use game practices to sleep with women I desire, but now I’m definitely curious about other places in America that could be even better than what I saw in the Midwest.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: This is the MOST informative thread on this ENTIRE site!

Post by Blue Murder »

Why can't you post this on your "forum"?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Maybe if you didn't have viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28770 you would be able to figure it out.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I don't think anyone here believes you run a successful site. Even the more insipid members like Cornfed don't buy it. Anyone making 150 USD an hour from the internet would NOT be on a forum like this. Face it, kid. You're another Winston. The only difference being your genetic markers.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Yeah, people here believe in UFOs, Occult Ritual Sacrifices and sex dolls. Did you really just try to discredit me with the opinions of nutters and retards? Lol!!! You really need to get your viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28770 treated. You couldn't even defend your statement about Moors being black. Instead, you got ran through by a bunch of uneducated baboons like a cheap whore on crack. "well because, I like think that, i like heard it some place". Idiot.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

And you're on a forum that uneducated baboons call home. I don't see Winston or anyone else here on your forum. So why the hell are you on this one? If you make 150 USD an hour and your site is taking off, why do you spend more time here than I do? You're here as much as some of the scum. Explain that to me.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Wtf are you talking about aspie? maybe it takes you 2 hours to read and post shit on here because you're slow as shit but not me. Right now I have about 37 tabs on my browser open from knowledge organizations, media publishers, content distributors to TMZ. I'm also writing 5 articles and texting/messaging a few people. I'm not "here" anymore than 30 sec. I click one tab and I'm "here". My culture site is brand NEW. So most of my correspondence is behind the scenes like a Hollywood movie. You'll only see the finished product. I'm not creating some shitty community like HA. So I'm not going to post shiity comments on my forum like I do on here. The majority of HA wouldn't be allowed on my site because they would fail the psych test or too ugly.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

BlackKnight wrote:Wtf are you talking about aspie?
Since when is this an insult? I know people on the spectrum smarter than 3/4s of people on this forum, including yourself. Get new material.
BlackKnight wrote:maybe it takes you 2 hours to read and post shit on here because you're slow as shit but not me.
Nah. It's because I have a life. I'm not sure if you've heard of it. You might have.
BlackKnight wrote:Right now I have about 37 tabs on my browser open from knowledge organizations, media publishers, content distributors to TMZ. I'm also writing 5 articles and texting/messaging a few people. I'm not "here" anymore than 30 sec. I click one tab and I'm "here".
So, if I'm barely here, I'm slow. If you're barely here, you have a life. I'm sure that's not hypocritical at all. You said "I click one tab and I'm here". Does that imply you have this site bookmarked? I'm pretty sure none of us have yours bookmarked. Of course, we couldn't even if we wanted to since you're forever changing the URL.
BlackKnight wrote:My culture site is brand NEW. So most of my correspondence is behind the scenes like a Hollywood movie. You'll only see the finished product. I'm not creating some shitty community like HA. So I'm not going to post shiity comments on my forum like I do on here.
. . .
BlackKnight wrote:The majority of HA wouldn't be allowed on my site because they would fail the psych test or too ugly.
You know, you make black folks look bad. Can you please get your skin bleached before you continue your pseudo-intellectual diatribes? That way, none of the good black folks here get lumped in with you like Contrarian.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Whoa, the above poster is a straight up nutter. Probably on the low functioning spectrum. Good thing I don't take this place seriously :lol:

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Yes. It's a good thing you don't take this place seriously even though you average about 2.20 posts a day, and have yet to actually do anything with your own forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BlackKnight,
Please don't start threads like this just to get attention and promote another thread of yours. That's lame, stupid and pointless, as well as an abuse of posting privileges. It's totally senseless too. You titled this thread in an attention grabbing way just to draw attention to another thread. That is crossing the line and totally superfluous. Please don't do that again. A warning will be issued on your account for this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Winston wrote:BlackKnight,
Please don't start threads like this just to get attention and promote another thread of yours. That's lame, stupid and pointless, as well as an abuse of posting privileges. It's totally senseless too. You titled this thread in an attention grabbing way just to draw attention to another thread. That is crossing the line and totally superfluous. Please don't do that again. A warning will be issued on your account for this.

I have identified the root cause of the problems here. Everything else is basically this: