Women online are nearly all delusional and also damaged.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Women online are nearly all delusional and also damaged.

Post by Zionosis »

Well as guys have said on here before, that if a woman is normal then she wouldn't be online looking for men (especially when men ask out women in person so much).

I notice this, most online have been with men. But they are just so insane that no man ever wants to stay with them and more than half have kids.

I notice something else also, most are purely delusional. They look like 5/10-7/10 at best, but inside their mind they actually think that they are not going to settle for any man who doesn't look like Chris Hemsworth, Young Brad Pitt, Tatum etc etc etc.

Insane is what I would classify them as, I notice they do not function normally in the head. Many in the past I talked to even finally admitted they used to take mental medication or still do. lol

Internet dating contains only damaged or deluded women. Similar men are also found on dating sites, but I find that some of the men are probably a little more normal because of how the dating dynamic works. (As in a shy man may go online but me normal mostly, A shy woman never has to resort to going online because men ask women out and approach them etc).

Dating in person is the best whether it be in your country or abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women online are nearly all delusional and also damaged.

Post by Yohan »

I presume you are talking about Western countries and you are right, but in the Islamic world internet contact is often the best way for girls to men and to talk with them. The same is also true from men to women. Loneliness is a serious problem in such countries, you cannot just go out and look around to find somebody.

I heard similar arguments also from India, internet dating is useful for people who do not own very much and do not have access to large families.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:Even a lot of foreign women on dating sites are like this, just to a (usually) lesser extent. Online dating is not ideal.
The question is where is dating 'ideal'?

I think, still online-dating is the better choice, compared to bars and discos and about fraudsters, you have them everywhere, not only online...

And where can you meet foreign women, or at least prepare yourself to meet foreign women, if you are not using online services before your departure to check it out somewhere in this world personally?

The point is, while not ideal, you can meet online many people, you cannot meet otherwise, because they are living far away from your home.
For first contacts to abroad internet is not a bad choice.
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

I know this is anecdotal, so of course make of it what you will, but: I met a woman online. I went on filipinocupid, had some pretty stringent search criteria that I filtered for before I even started messaging women, and messaged what I felt were top tier desirable women. I got some replies, narrowed it down, and soon was focusing on one woman... I visited her in August, and the in person chemistry was as good as online. We both felt there was potential in the relationship.

And where did I wake up this morning? I woke up in a rented apartment in a city in the Visayas, with my girlfriend by my side. She had to go to work, and thus I sit here drinking coffee in my rented apartment, thinking I might go take a walk and buy some fruit. When she gets home (home! she's calling the apartment that now!) she'll cook us a meal, that's a way filipinas take care of their man. Maybe we'll go to the mall cinema and see the Star Wars movie, then go have drinks at some bar with karaoke; it's giving her a level of excitement she's wouldn't otherwise have access to, it's a way kanos take care of their filipina. Then we'll come home, and she'll show me other ways a filipina takes care of her man.

Sure, the "damaged" dynamic may be true for western countries... but even there I'm not totally convinced. Note above where I said I filtered. I think on US dating sites most men don't filter enough, which makes it way more likely you'll find crazies. And of course the pickiness you find is due to men not filtering and showering attention on the crazies. (In fairness, there's another problem: geography. When I tried dating sites in the US, I was only looking within driving distance of my mid sized city, so I was working with a smaller pool. On FC, I had the whole country to work with. Leyte? Panay? Bicol? Doesn't really matter, I can go anywhere in the country.)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Zionosis wrote:Well as guys have said on here before, that if a woman is normal then she wouldn't be online looking for men (especially when men ask out women in person so much).

I notice this, most online have been with men. But they are just so insane that no man ever wants to stay with them and more than half have kids.

I notice something else also, most are purely delusional. They look like 5/10-7/10 at best, but inside their mind they actually think that they are not going to settle for any man who doesn't look like Chris Hemsworth, Young Brad Pitt, Tatum etc etc etc.

Insane is what I would classify them as, I notice they do not function normally in the head. Many in the past I talked to even finally admitted they used to take mental medication or still do. lol

Internet dating contains only damaged or deluded women. Similar men are also found on dating sites, but I find that some of the men are probably a little more normal because of how the dating dynamic works. (As in a shy man may go online but me normal mostly, A shy woman never has to resort to going online because men ask women out and approach them etc).

Online dating is also used by women who are already in relationships that are looking to see if they can trade up or they're just looking to go out on multiple dates to get free meals and drinks.
TheHappiestTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHappiestTraveler »

Zionosis wrote:Well as guys have said on here before, that if a woman is normal then she wouldn't be online looking for men (especially when men ask out women in person so much).

I agree that dating in person is best
But about online dating only attracting undesirables. How can that be true? Aren't you online? Do you consider yourself undesirable?
When you go online, you have convenience and variety. You feel like you have more control of what kind of people you are interacting with. Someone may talk to me off of the street and that can be either great or terrible. I have no idea what this person is about. Online, I can see what type of music he likes, values he has, in whatever else I might be interested to know on a profile before going down that path. Its a different way of doing things and can be efficient if you're looking for something in particular

Also before I moved back, I was too far from most of the dating population who were my age. I went online to find new people. My work and school hours were also obscene so its a handy way to piece together a social life for a little while. I have never tried tinder or anything like that but online dating seems ok
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ghost wrote:Even a lot of foreign women on dating sites are like this, just to a (usually) lesser extent. Online dating is not ideal.
That's true. Ukrainian women who advertise online are almost as bad as American women, especially when it comes to their tolerance of age differences. I know that there are plenty of women in the Ukraine who don't mind dating a guy who is 10-20 years older than her, but for some reason those women aren't online.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A lot of women who use online dating are just looking to get a free meal out of a guy.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Even in the Philippines, it's better to meet girls in person. I dated some that I met online, but my favorite was one I met by chance in the shopping mall. We made eye contact, she smiled at me, and we spent the next day passionately hugging and kissing. And yes, she was young, hot, never married and had no kids.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:Even in the Philippines, it's better to meet girls in person. I dated some that I met online, but my favorite was one I met by chance in the shopping mall. We made eye contact, she smiled at me, and we spent the next day passionately hugging and kissing. And yes, she was young, hot, never married and had no kids.
Nice. :D
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I've always been against online dating. If you MUST date online, there's a simple way to increase your chances of not being with a scammer, gold digger, multiple-kano dater.

1.) Create multiple accounts online. One main real account and a couple of fake identity accounts.

2.) Filter by criteria like "college degree" or at least make sure she has a job. Definitely avoid single mothers.

3) Collect a list of girls and contact them normally on your main account. Get serious to the point where you get to meet one and go on a simple and cheap but fun date.

4) Log onto your fake account sometime later and try to flirt/set up date with the same girl and see if she goes for it.

5) If she does, find a new girl. She's not serious about you and is still on a dating website looking for a better deal or to hook in multiple suckers.

OR

If you are good and not lacking in awareness, you can vet her even before a date. Talk to her from multiple accounts at different times (or even the same time if you have good computer skills) and see if she is trying to play multiple men or truly finding a quality guy.
Last edited by Dragon on March 8th, 2016, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Actually it is kind of sad because online dating is the last hope for people with social ineptness and then they still get f..cked over
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

drronnie wrote:Actually it is kind of sad because online dating is the last hope for people with social ineptness and then they still get f..cked over
Everyone has to take responsibility for themselves.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Dragon wrote: 1.) Create multiple accounts online. One main real account and a couple of fake identity accounts.

4) Log onto your fake account sometime later and try to flirt/set up date with the same girl and see if she goes for it.
Yep, I set up a dummy account like that and it really saved my ass. I was in a relationship with a Ukrainian woman that was getting serious, yet she was STILL logging in to the dating website to browse other guys' profiles (even though she couldn't make time to answer my emails).