Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Assuming a guy will only marry a hot virgin between the ages of 15-18, do you think that there are any girls like that left in Russia and Belarus? Most girls, especially the hot ones, have sex no matter what country they are in. Is it impossible or just rather difficult and more challenging?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Are Russian and Belorussian Girls Marriage Material?

Post by Jonny Law »

No. They are meant for a good time short term.

If you want a long term relationship it will take some work.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jonny Law wrote:No. They are meant for a good time short term.

So you're saying it's possible to find a hot virgin girl in those countries but it will take some work to find her? Or you're saying all the hot girls are just sluts and there for guys to bang, and not marriage or actual relationship material?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Tsar wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:No. They are meant for a good time short term.

So you're saying it's possible to find a hot virgin girl in those countries but it will take some work to find her? Or you're saying all the hot girls are just sluts and there for guys to bang, and not marriage or actual relationship material?
I am saying that SE Asian chicks and Latinas are better marriage material.

Russians and Belorussians are there for a good time.

NEWSFLASH !
Like American/Western bitches Russia and Belorussian chicks are a f***ing pain.

http://belarusdigest.com/story/belarus- ... ages-12341

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/r ... e-1.473506
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:Assuming a guy will only marry a hot virgin between the ages of 15-18, do you think that there are any girls like that left in Russia and Belarus? Most girls, especially the hot ones, have sex no matter what country they are in. Is it impossible or just rather difficult and more challenging?
I think you have a better chance of getting a worthwhile American girl.

You've got to consider the following challenges:

-If she's young and hot, she's not a virgin unless she's locked up by her parents, probably within a devout religious context. In which case, you won't have access to her anyway. Wanting such a young bride is also going to severely raise the competition also.

-Do you speak Russian yet? If no, then accessibility goes way down.

-It also makes things much, much more challenging because you're only considering a white wife. Look at divorce rates and birth-rates in Russia and Eastern Europe. It's dire.

-Do you have anything with which to be competitive? If the girl is hot, youthful, and virginal, then you're likely competing with very attractive, rich guys who also want her.

Odds don't look good.
The odds don't look that good. I am getting a worse reply rate on Love.ru and Mamba than I got on the American dating sites with the feminized American girls. I thought with the Ruble at it's lowest purchasing power in at least two decades and the loss of oil causing a drop in income for most people in Russia, and with the higher price they are paying for food, and because I am from the West that they would message me. I have only been messaging girls 16-19 that do not have "sex" or "sexual" items listed on their profiles. I would like to get a friend or two over there before I go in the summer to check it out in person.

I do have things to be competitive compared to many people in the world and many guys in Russia and Eastern Europe, but I am not rich. Right now I am better off than 33%-40% of the entire population of America thanks to my assets and now that I'm working I have more than double what I was getting when I couldn't find a job. In one year or 18 months I could probably have my own residence if things keep going well for me.

I don't want any Western white girls. I will never be with an American girl in my life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:We have to face the fact that the West is actually relatively poor, all things consdered. We are not going to get quality females from the FSU just by being Westerners.
What do you think a man needs to get quality females from the FSU?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Tsar wrote:
Cornfed wrote:We have to face the fact that the West is actually relatively poor, all things consdered. We are not going to get quality females from the FSU just by being Westerners.
Do you see any evidence that there are many quality females from the FSU region? From what I can dig up online (divorce rates, declining population rates, low birth-rates, etc.) it does not seem that FSU females are significantly better than, say, AWs. Except attractiveness - they are generally more attractive.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:
#1 thing is to BE THERE, we can't stress that enough.
I would think great girls should still be found in the countryside. But again, and we've gone through this, you seem to like the Posh/City types, quite the contradiction. You will have to make some "compromise", no way around that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Many are not good marriage material, but it depends what you consider as a 'Russian girl'.

It is not impossible, but time-consuming and such trips are not cheap.

As said correctly, to BE THERE is very important.

If you speak some Russian and can travel east of Ural into Siberia, the Asian part of Russia, I think you have a good chance to find such a girl if you are able to stay for a while without running out of money and find friendly contacts with locals.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:Many are not good marriage material, but it depends what you consider as a 'Russian girl'.
A Russian girl is an Ethnic Russian. Not an Arab, Turk, Asian, or Mixed-Race. So only ethnic Russians are what I consider a Russian. Although Ukrainian Russians, Belorussian Russians, and Tatar Russians are also acceptable.

Tatar Girls (Russian and Ukrainian nationalities can be very attractive. One of my top 20 prototype girls is probably a Tatar from Russia).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Russian Woman

Pros: best looking white woman on earth, not rude like American women

Cons: high expectations, high divorce rate, their never virgins, expensive, spoiled, I hope you like eating cabbage rolls

Conclusion: Russian women are not marriage material
Last edited by Taco on December 18th, 2015, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Taco wrote:Russian Woman

Pros: best looking white woman on earth, not rude like American women

Cons: high expectations, high divorce rate, their never virgins, expensive, spoiled, I hope you like eating cabbage rolls

Conclusion: Russian woman are not marriage material
LOL! Not far from the truth. I'm an insurance agent and have a client who is a musician/bike courier. Most laid back guy you've ever met in your life. 15 years ago he married a lady from Russia and she's almost the exact opposite. She's very intelligent and works as a programmer over at Microsoft. But she wears the pants in the family and she's tough as nails. It works well for him because he's so mellow and they balance each other out. But if you are the type A personality I'd think twice about marrying a Russian lady. They are hot tho!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage. She told me about the high divorce rates in Russia and told me her parents have been married for 30+ years and she wants the same thing. As far as I can tell she is everything i'm wanting in a partner. The only problem is i'd have to move to her if I want to be with her. I am going to see her in summer and if things go well i'll go from there. My point in telling all of this is I really think there are quality women to be had In Russia! Just be realistic!!!!! Don't be a fat old dude or a dweeb trying to get with models.I have seen videos of those romance tours to Russia and Ukraine and most of those dudes are old as hell and are trying to get with women my age. Again, be realistic! If you are pursuing women 25 years younger than you there's a 99% chance she is only into you for your money or a green card. Be realistic! My experiences with Russian women have been overwhelmingly positive.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

GoingAwol wrote:I think so. I've had pretty good luck with the Russian women online, but i'm also being realistic with the women i'm pursuing. I'm a 24 year old average looking man and i'm pursuing average looking Russian women in my age range (Keep in mind the average Russian woman is thinner and more attractive than her American counterpart!). I am currently in contact with a cutie my age from Kazan and she appears to be a gem. She doesn't want to leave Russia (So she is not a visa whore) and is very family oriented and wants marriage. She told me about the high divorce rates in Russia and told me her parents have been married for 30+ years and she wants the same thing. As far as I can tell she is everything i'm wanting in a partner. The only problem is i'd have to move to her if I want to be with her. I am going to see her in summer and if things go well i'll go from there. My point in telling all of this is I really think there are quality women to be had In Russia! Just be realistic!!!!! Don't be a fat old dude or a dweeb trying to get with models.I have seen videos of those romance tours to Russia and Ukraine and most of those dudes are old as hell and are trying to get with women my age. Again, be realistic! If you are pursuing women 25 years younger than you there's a 99% chance she is only into you for your money or a green card. Be realistic! My experiences with Russian women have been overwhelmingly positive.
What websites do you use? How many pictures do you have on your file?