Expat explains why he has a better life in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Expat explains why he has a better life in Ukraine

Post by Winston »

From an expat in Ukraine:

"OK,
I have Erra clean the home for me..spotless it is....then Katya comes by and she assist in cooking "Erra also has a degree form a tech school in home economics" The I have Olga..who comes by to help Olga is my friend she is 19 and works at a local store...If all else dont work I have many a neighbors ready to assist ole Si...I feel like a king here...I havnt cleaned my home for at least 6 months...nor have I done my laundry, pulled weeds, mowed grass, jarred foods, picked fruits "I had over 150lbs of grapes mine you" my beautiful ,lovely women do it all for me....I am a little king in so called poor Ukraine. I live on 400 USD a month "total poverty level USA" But I have hot water, good foods, 3 homes paid for cash" I get massages near daily by a lovely lady,sex on demand, foods cooked for me resteraunt style..and I drink and am merry during the holiday..Never lonely "a freind-women is a phone call away"...and people ask me why I have not returned to the USA...aWell let me explain my life if I returned there..lets compare.
I'd be making MUCH more money...maybe 75K a year...BUT I'd be paying the bank on the home. I'd likely be lonely as freinds in USA I need appointments for..Women..well I'd have to search the Yahoo personals for some gross obese fat chick...Then add she is on some type of medication or has luggage. Sex...likely masturbation...yeah id have maybe better roads, and fast food.....and would be making good money...but....I think I'll take my 400 bucks a month and be very happy here!"
Last edited by Winston on December 21st, 2007, 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

The guy can't make a coherent sentence.

He's a Russian probably, and trying to get an introduction agency started.

That would be my bet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But you understand his point right? It was pretty clear, and straight from the heart. He is not selling anything. It was a personal letter to someone else. If he was starting an agency, he would spread more formal news.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, where in the Ukraine does this guy live?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, where in the Ukraine does this guy live? And did he used to live in the US? I guess he will not be coming back soon! Sex on demand? That's awesome, he would not be getting that in the US!
Last edited by jamesbond on October 28th, 2011, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You guys better hurry and get your piece of the action before Ukraine joins the EU. The party is already almost over in the Baltics, and Russia is getting richer and richer by the year. Ukraine is the last great hope on earth for you. Hurry please!

The fact that he cannot put a sentence together shows that he is an American, not a Russian. Lol. Russians would have long sentences taking up the whole paragraph.

Also, his is in Bystiv, Western Ukraine. Russians do not score in those parts, and many are even afraid to travel there. Not so long ago, people there would strap Russians to a tree and saw the tree down along with the Russians. No girls in those parts would be seen dead with a Russian.
But an Amerykanitz /Anglychanyn is a whole different story. Yup, sex on demand.

I would caution the guy though to be mindful of the laws Clinton passed in 1996 about certain age limitations when choosing sex partners overseas and study them thoroughly before practicing one's predilections for younger females.

One may be met by FBI agents upon one's return from the paradise of Bystiv if one is not careful.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ladislav, is Bystiv a small town? It sounds like it is, that's fine, where ever you have to go to meet the ladies is fine with me! I have been looking to visit either Russia or the Ukraine or both in the near future. Maybe start with the Ukraine first. I am thinking of the bigger cities there and finding either an apartment of hotel, maybe stay for 2-3 months during the summer time. I have been checking out places to stay on the internet and dating agencies there as well. Instead of sending emails to ladies on the dating sites, I would rather just go there and meet them in person. The cost for one introduction is usually $ 30 which is not bad actually. In America, dating services I read are typically $2,000 to $3,000 a year and you pay it all upfront and you typically only meet one or two women a month! And most of the women are either overweight or unattractive! Not so with dating services in other countries. In countries like Russia and the Ukraine, you don't even need to use dating agencies as you can meet women in public (unlike here in America).

I read that in the Ukraine, don't drink the water! Always have bottled water with you! That's fine I can deal with that. I wonder how high the crime is in the bigger cities in the Ukraine. Would it be a good idea not to go out at night? Be back in your apartment or hotel by dark maybe? Is prositution legal in the Ukraine? Just curious to know that, you don't need prostitution when you can easily meet women. I read the taxi drivers in the Ukraine and Russia if they know your a foreigner might charge you more for the cab ride. I do plan on learing the Russian language before I go. Russian seems to be the language most Ukraine people speak. Hopefully in a couple of years I will be able to go there and visit the Ukraine.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

come on...the guy obviously is not a native english speaker.

Look at the grammar.

So who would write such a thing? It's not some guy from the US who moved to the Ukraine---like I think many of you are assuming.

The Testamonial is SUSPECT.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:You guys better hurry and get your piece of the action before Ukraine joins the EU. The party is already almost over in the Baltics, and Russia is getting richer and richer by the year. Ukraine is the last great hope on earth for you. Hurry please!

The fact that he cannot put a sentence together shows that he is an American, not a Russian. Lol. Russians would have long sentences taking up the whole paragraph.

Also, his is in Bystiv, Western Ukraine. Russians do not score in those parts, and many are even afraid to travel there. Not so long ago, people there would strap Russians to a tree and saw the tree down along with the Russians. No girls in those parts would be seen dead with a Russian.
But an Amerykanitz /Anglychanyn is a whole different story. Yup, sex on demand.

I would caution the guy though to be mindful of the laws Clinton passed in 1996 about certain age limitations when choosing sex partners overseas and study them thoroughly before practicing one's predilections for younger females.

One may be met by FBI agents upon one's return from the paradise of Bystiv if one is not careful.
W: How do you know he's in Bystiv? I don't think he mentioned that in his letter.

Even if the Ukraine joins the EU, there are still many villages, like the one he's in, where people are still going to be old fashioned.

How would Asians do in Western Ukraine?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:come on...the guy obviously is not a native english speaker.

Look at the grammar.

So who would write such a thing? It's not some guy from the US who moved to the Ukraine---like I think many of you are assuming.

The Testamonial is SUSPECT.
W: The guy's English seems native American to me. He is talking in an informal manner, as if he were speaking in person. I don't see anything strange about it. He's not writing a formal essay.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

"But I have hot water, good foods"

Native speakers would say "food" not "foods"

"she assist in cooking"

Native speakers would say "She assists in cooking," no?

He made 75K a year, but never learned basic grammar, and every sentence is some garbled run on sentence.
Naw.
AM_Wants_RW_For_Life
Freshman Poster

Scammer on your site called " Nelly20 " A African

Post by AM_Wants_RW_For_Life »

See the Scammer's e letter below. She sent to me a privet email on this site. In the very poor profile of her on here. She says that she lives in N.Y. ? Ha. Scammer. Here email address is ( nelly_drog@yahoo.com )

My dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my email.
How is your day ?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar senegal
My name is Nelly I 'm 23, from liberia in
west african,5.3ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never
married before )and presently i am residing in the
refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil
war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the
the personal advicer to the former head of state
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a near by country senegal where i am living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging
to a revrend father that has a church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and
dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.pls send me more pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Nelly
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Scammer on your site called " Nelly20 " A Afri

Post by Winston »

AM_Wants_RW_For_Life wrote:See the Scammer's e letter below. She sent to me a privet email on this site. In the very poor profile of her on here. She says that she lives in N.Y. ? Ha. Scammer. Here email address is ( nelly_drog@yahoo.com )

My dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my email.
How is your day ?. Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar senegal
My name is Nelly I 'm 23, from liberia in
west african,5.3ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never
married before )and presently i am residing in the
refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil
war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the
the personal advicer to the former head of state
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a near by country senegal where i am living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging
to a revrend father that has a church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and
dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.pls send me more pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Nelly
W: I get tons of those everyday still. Just ignore them. Or if you want to play a trick on them to teach them a lesson, tell them you'll send them a ton of money, then give them a fake western union control number, make them try to go pick it up, then repeat it a few more times until they get very angry. Then tell them that's what they get for living a life of crime! It's their deserved karma.
AM_Wants_RW_For_Life
Freshman Poster

Winston's Expat Friend does have a better life in Ukraine

Post by AM_Wants_RW_For_Life »

I have heard of Winston's friend, and seen photos of the house he bought, and fixed up around a year, or two ago. He lived in the USA before this, and Winston knew him then. So this is not some Dating agency playing on us. As making a story, and in time fooling us. This guy is real, and a nice guy. I met him also through other means, and found him to be real, and strait up. He posts other things on other sites, and post here too. He does have many sweet Ukrainian girls that are like the girl next door, and they are bored, and go over to his place to hang out, and while there do the womanly thing - Take car of him. This is the way they were raised, and how they are in the more country type towns. You go visit your neighbors, and help them out. Now these young ladies are all single, and not many reliable men around, that own their own home, and not one that is all fixed up to look new. Very nice house now, as from what he started with. I look at it before as like a old barn, and he totally rebuilt it from ground up. It may have even had a dirt floor, if I remember right. This area he is in, it is not like visiting the bigger cities there, as the girls are mostly all opportunist in the larger cities, and looking for a well to do guy, to take them from their lives there, and to the castle in America. As they all think that we are all Millionaires, and that we all live in a Castle, and have servants waiting on us. ? They watch our TV, it is dubbed over into Russian, and so what do you see on CSI ? all the houses look really nice.
This place his friend lives, looks like a few small towns that I drove through in my life in America. They are not much to look at, and why would you live there ? But over in Ukraine, there are hot young single ladies running around looking for their future husband, and the best one that they can get. Again, these ladies are looking for the nice guy, but also one that can take care of them for life. So Winston's friend has maybe the nicest house in the whole area now, as by the remodel. I am sure that there are others that may have built a house brand new from ground up, and that would be better, but this house looked very nice for a single guy, and very nice for a woman to want to move in, and set up house. I myself have thought to do this too. I would pick another area of Ukraine though. But life is very easy, and cheap to live there. Just imagine around 50 years ago, and in a small town in the USA, and what it was like to find a nice girl ? They were all looking for this guy - Winston's friend. As they had no life, no man, no husband, no marriage, no children, no house of their own, and they wanted it. Here in America, there is too many guys doing to well, and woman wanting them to be doing better, and the woman are willing to gamble that they can wait for this one right guy to come along in time. Were in Ukraine, they want it NOW, and with one of the best that they can have also. Now out in the Country small towns, there are maybe thousands of nice single ladies in his general area there, if a guy traveled around, and spent some time meeting them. I would travel around , and go to the churches, and meet ladies at them. As man is like a Hawk, and so we see the one that attracts us, we go after it. In time, I am sure that I could find the one woman for me, it will just take some time. I think that there would be so many lovely ladies, that a guy would be wanting to take his time, and enjoy the fruits, if you know what I mean. It would be hard not to, as when you think about how we are all treated here. I never had a problem dating pretty ladies, but their personalities was their down fall with me, and I would dump them. But today, I am older, and now they look at me as with a mean look, when I look at a pretty woman of 25. When five years ago, 21 year olds liked me looking, and a dated one for awhile. Woman in America are just screwed up in the head, and are just worthless pieces of Crap. They have so much attitude, and bitch in them. America has gone down the toilet, and how many hundreds of years will it take to come around ? if ever ? The majority of the woman are Obese, and with a attitude also ? They are fat, and look like Winston :-) Boy that is scary. Sorry, just kidding Winston. But we all know that is the way that it is, and it is not getting any better. I am trying to think of a way to make good money there in Ukraine, and to live there in Ukraine. ? Lets hear all the Ideas to do this Now ? I would like to hear from the people in Ukraine also on my post, as they may know of a way for me to live there, and make a good income too. I would be a good neighbor, friend, and or relative, if you have a nice woman that you would introduce me to ? Well, it would be nice to receive some nice responses from People that do live there, and or people that live off, and on there. Any honest good responses will be appreciated. balisho spasibo. dobray den.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey, I would love to visit the Ukraine someday and maybe live there. The social and sexual desert known as the US is not the place to be if your a guy looking to meet women! As Ladislav has said, in the US there are plenty of rich handsome men and not enough pretty, physically fit girls to go around. So in America, the women have the upper hand. Hearing about how sweet and nice the Ukraine girls are and seeing how hot looking they are is great.
polya
Junior Poster

Guys can you can't see the wood for the trees?

Post by polya »

Geez, forget about grammer - listen to what the guy is saying. He has sex on demand & lives like a king for $400 a month! You need to lose this cynical "American" attitude, as humbleness and politeness are valued in E. Europe.
I'm already there & although I don't have many women, I do have one, which is far better than I had in the USA. (I really don't want anymore).
I wouldn't worry about Ukraine joining the EU as Russia won't allow it for many years. Also, Russia is getting richer, but costs are rising more so people aren't feeling better off. I think reeal estate will crash outside of the big cities in a few years (like its is doing now in the USA), so stop worring and just come and enjoy.
About taxis - just show the usual fare (your girl will tell you how much) in cash & most will take it, or bid you up $1. Never buy from markets or babooshkas selling products with no price tags - as they will rip you off. Only go to big stores such as Ikea, OBI or Lushan in Moscow.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder