Don't bring her back to the USA (Your Country)!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Don't bring her back to the USA (Your Country)!

Post by travelsouth »

For all you "experts" that preach this line of thinking I have an article for you to read about your future.

http://m.elcolombiano.com/rescate-de-ad ... -MF3315259

Plug it into google translate if needed. But remember it's all about the woman not the location. You got a bad woman and she'll f you over. You got a quality woman and you stand a much better chance.

Happy fishing, but you guys haven't figured out all the ways things can go south. But for anyone that tells me I'm about to be screwed over for bringing a woman back, this article is for you. We can't predict the future and that goes for EVERYONE.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't bring her back to the USA (Your Country)!

Post by droid »

I know this is directed at Ghost, but let me chip in.
The above article is completely irrelevant and an anecdotal. So an extreme case like that disproves what?

Anyhow, I understand Ghost is pretty dogmatic when "guaranteeing" you'll get screwed over. But just keep in mind your 'top notch' high-roller Colombian lady (kind of your words) will be hit on all the time by desperate thirsty dudes like these, at school and/or at work, that will be the real test:

ImageImage

(ok, posting those was kind of gay but necessary lol)

You might actually BE one of the dudes above, travelsouth, as implied by your posts, but the point still stands, this is not about fearing competition, but recognizing there is an unhealthy imbalance both in the ratios and in the laws.

Now Ghost, travelsouth, i hope one of you concedes down the road, that is, if anyone is still around the forum in the future :lol:
Last edited by droid on December 20th, 2015, 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:You can find examples of anything on the internet.
Well let's just say it is the perfect example then. But let's think about it. Most guys are wanting a big age gap. And most guys in places like Colombia living full time are middle aged or older (most). Many of the gringos in Latin America that I have encountered are in fact counting on their younger wife when they get old.

This article I'm sure has caught the attention of older gringos living in Latin America. And there are many gringos who will be 80 with a younger wife they are counting on. It's definitely fair game to bring this up.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

OK, how does this article have any relevance for a guy who is 24 wanting to marry a girl who is 23?

Also, as for the article, there's plenty of senior citizens living in deplorable conditions in USA, too?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/nyreg ... .html?_r=0
Every year an estimated 2.1 million older Americans are victims of elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation. And that's only part of the picture: Experts believe that for every case of elder abuse or neglect reported, as many as five cases go unreported.
So I mean, how would he automatically be doing better in USA? Even nursing homes here are not picnics, and there are many cases of neglect and physical abuse in those as well.
http://newamericamedia.org/2014/11/stud ... abused.php
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92689&page=1
The nursing home issue is somewhat close to my heart as my grandfather died partially due to neglect at a nursing home, so getting old in USA certainly isn't a picnic or walk in the park. God knows by the time I'm this old SSI and federal money will be long gone.

For these old guys, I don't know, I'm not there yet, no advice. I hope I raise my children well enough in a society that values family enough to take care of me when I'm old, and God willing that I keep my health and activity levels into my old age and just die from getting hit by a bus or something at 80.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:
-No TV
Get real.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

onethousandknives wrote:OK, how does this article have any relevance for a guy who is 24 wanting to marry a girl who is 23?
Clearly it doesnt
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

travelsouth wrote:
Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:
-No TV
Get real.
Fix that quote please I didn't state "No TV"
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

travelsouth wrote:
Ghost wrote:
-No TV
Get real.[/quote]
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

There's an "Edit" button on the upper right
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost is right. It is time to realize that females are not real people in the sense that men are and have no character to speak of; not even any bad character. They are fluid beings who take on the traits rewarded in their immediate environment, which in the West of course means becoming hateful sluts. If you were going to import a wife you would want a strategy for keeping her isolated from mainstream society and some form of exit strategy.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Cornfed wrote:Ghost is right. It is time to realize that females are not real people in the sense that men are and have no character to speak of; not even any bad character. They are fluid beings who take on the traits rewarded in their immediate environment, which in the West of course means becoming hateful sluts. If you were going to import a wife you would want a strategy for keeping her isolated from mainstream society and some form of exit strategy.
Spoken/Written by someone without a daughter.

The phrase two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind. You don't get to counter feminism with your own brand of crazy without being called a complete hypocrite just like them.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think Cornfed is right to an extent. Women are real people but they're just a very different type of person. Almost like a different species. I think women have principles, a conscience, character, values, morals, etc, but because they're so malleable, they can become / manifest as anything. They're not led by their principles, etc, and they put on a good act, which is why they sometimes seem to be immoral and they can behave in ways that are pathetic and unworthy of respect. Women want to be good, but like children, they want to be led to be good. Otherwise they're led by the direction of the wind in that moment.

Think about how horrid women can be. The extent of horridness is the same extent of goodness and greatness that they can be led into. Women are like clay. It's up to men to turn them into something of value. Women are so malleable / herdlike (and therefore corruptible), it's almost unbelievable. It's shocking. But imagine how unbelievably amazing they can be if you mould them right. It's easy to hate women because at their worst they are detestable, disgusting, vile cretins, and far creepier than any man could be if he tried. But at their best it's a different story.

And think about the hold that a pimp has over his hos. They're not gods, they just know how to play the game. Of course they do it for all the wrong reasons but they at least demonstrate what's possible. What normal guys need to do is become like benevolent pimps.