Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

How many men can pull a Bruce Willis look ? Imo, BW was never an attractive guy but if you're a movie star you can look like a bum and still get a lot of attention. I'd rather keep my hair and get a haircut if I wanted to go bald but I guess you can always use a wig.

@Teal Lantern, the op was referring more to the guys who don't get any attention:
Paybacks are a bitch! These women wouldn't give this guy the time of day when he was in his 20's, living at home, driving an older car and not making a lot of money.
He sounds as if "he's gonna show them later. He's gonna get revenge on those bitches!"
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Post by jamesbond »

Females, get them while they're young! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Post by jamesbond »

Good video illustrating the fact that men age much better than women do!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."