Hot single girls in China don't need men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Don't hot girls need love/romance too? Aren't these needs innate?
Do hot girls in the USA need love/romance? So I'm not surprised that rich Chinese girls don't need guys either. Aren't girls the same all over the world? The rich and beautiful are always the hardest to get and need men the least.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WorldTraveler »

Do hot girls in the USA need love/romance? So I'm not surprised that rich Chinese girls don't need guys either. Aren't girls the same all over the world? The rich and beautiful are always the hardest to get and need men the least.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Post by droid »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Except the Women of Wongo :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?