How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How much $ buys 10/10 women?

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Ugly, poor psychopaths don't get women in America. Especially the ones that give off that creeper vibe.
Ugly, poor psychopaths probably have the highest fertility rate of any definable group in Western society.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Ugly, poor psychopaths don't get women in America. Especially the ones that give off that creeper vibe.
Ugly, poor psychopaths probably have the highest fertility rate of any definable group in Western society.
I doubt it. Usually it's the attractive psychopaths that have 20 kids by 18 different women, because they make those panties drop and dgaf what happens after.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HouseMD wrote:
drealm wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:You should forget this concept you have in your mind, probably given to you by Hollywood and other degenerates. You can not purchase a woman. Look at Charlie Sheen. You can not buy women. You can rent out women and use them, while they use you in return. However, women can not be bought. Slavery is not legal. So just erase that idea from your mind. Women have free will. Just as you want to use women, there are women out there who are more than willing to use you. Since you're determined that you want to use women rather than love them, it is almost assured that you will only go with women who are likewise looking to use you, rather than love you. Like goes to like.
Typical Jesus follower bullshit. I'm glad this is that last week I'm reading that toilette paper called the new testament for a while.
He's actually right though. Users get used, because the only people willing to play their game are ones with similar agendas and that's just the way of the world.
There's no such thing as not being used. Some people are just a little weaker when it comes to recognizing their own selfishness. I don't see anything wrong with mutually using people anyways.
Your lack of understanding of fairly basic social interactions makes it quite likely you're a sociopath. Roughly 5% of people are- they only see the world through a lens of using and being used. Just know that there's a great number of people out there that have genuine emotions, attachments, love, and all the other things that you assume are false about human nature, and that, by virtue of the way you are wired, you simply can't experience such things.
Good comments.

One would have to define what is meant by 'buying' and 'using'. By definition, of course, one can not buy love.
And at the same time you could argue we do "use" each other for companionship and every social interaction. The typical example is stating that Mother Theresa was "using" selfishly those she helped to satisfy her vocation.

So does the OP mean making the 10/10 "Love" you with money? or just buying her body for a while? Until the money is gone.
Interestingly, the same kind of applies if you "buy" only with your looks. until they're gone.
Actual love is a combination of things. You can still love a girl even if she is not perfect, heck you will even start loving her small imperfections. It goes back to my example of being perfectly happy with a 350 Mercedes, even if it's not a Formula1. Is that "settling"? should you get depressed for that?

Lol my answer to the OP is that i banged 10's in Colombia for $16. And if you make the girl laugh and entertain her a bit it's a great experience. No need to get into long term pains to 'be with a 10'.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:You should forget this concept you have in your mind, probably given to you by Hollywood and other degenerates. You can not purchase a woman. Look at Charlie Sheen. You can not buy women. You can rent out women and use them, while they use you in return. However, women can not be bought. Slavery is not legal. So just erase that idea from your mind. Women have free will. Just as you want to use women, there are women out there who are more than willing to use you. Since you're determined that you want to use women rather than love them, it is almost assured that you will only go with women who are likewise looking to use you, rather than love you. Like goes to like.
Typical Jesus follower bullshit. I'm glad this is that last week I'm reading that toilette paper called the new testament for a while.

I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, but are not, but do lie. Jesus is God. He is the God of the Old and New Testaments. The Bible also says that Jesus Christ IS the Word of God. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, and there are three that testify in heaven: The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost.

And I personally can't wait to find out what your punishment will be for hating God so much that you would call His Word toilet paper and not tremble at the idea of offending God.

These Jews (and some non believing Christians) always amaze me about how they profess to believe in God but whenever you talk to them, it is obvious they positively hate God.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
The funny thing is I never even mentioned Jesus. All I told you is the law of how things work. You will attract exactly what you are looking for. This is not rocket science. This is merely you looking for and getting what you want. What you want is a woman who can be bought. The kind of woman who can be bought will use you, because she loves money, rather than the person. She will do her best to extract money out of you.

And the other thing is, you are so blinded that you can't even see right from wrong. Therefore how could you even be any kind of judge of anything, especially character?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:I stated in another thread that money/status doesn't buy looks. In absolute terms I will probably be proven wrong. But the ratio of money to looks needs to be qualified.

For example the median per-capita income in the US is: $15,480

In Mexico it is: $2,900

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/166211/world ... e-000.aspx

This would indicate that an average US guy has roughly 5x the purchasing power in Mexico. That seems like a pretty big advantage. Most guys would see this $15,480 figure and think it's doable for an ugly man to date a 10/10 woman since they have overwhelming purchasing power. I don't see any cases of this though.

If I ask people for examples of ugly guys dating attractive women I am invariably shown examples where the man is a multi-millionaire as a starting point. This is a very high starting price. To put that in perspective here are a few numbers: If you earn $52k a year in the US you are in the top 50%. If you earn 92k a year you're in the top 25%. At $200k you're in the top 5%. So for a person to just be a millionaire that would place them in the top 1%. To be a multi millionaire is less than 1%.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/

Most people on this board will say someone is rich if they're in the the top 50%, 25% or 5%. But rich is a relative term. So to qualify my statement, to be an ugly man and date a 10/10 woman you need in the top 1% or higher.

This is an easy solution. Hook up with your fellow Kairite Jew FSchmidt. He is a millionaire. He will help you set up your own business, if you give him a percentage. And he'll make you rich. Why havent you done this? FSchmidt always talks about helping others out if they join his community.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Good comments.

One would have to define what is meant by 'buying' and 'using'. By definition, of course, one can not buy love.
And at the same time you could argue we do "use" each other for companionship and every social interaction. The typical example is stating that Mother Theresa was "using" selfishly those she helped to satisfy her vocation.

So does the OP mean making the 10/10 "Love" you with money? or just buying her body for a while? Until the money is gone.
Interestingly, the same kind of applies if you "buy" only with your looks. until they're gone.
Actual love is a combination of things. You can still love a girl even if she is not perfect, heck you will even start loving her small imperfections. It goes back to my example of being perfectly happy with a 350 Mercedes, even if it's not a Formula1. Is that "settling"? should you get depressed for that?

Lol my answer to the OP is that i banged 10's in Colombia for $16. And if you make the girl laugh and entertain her a bit it's a great experience. No need to get into long term pains to 'be with a 10'.
I get the impression he just thinks that women will choose the man who has the most amount of money in the bank. If that is true, then every man is screwed, because there will always be some other man who has more money. He wants a wife who will choose him over a Mexican because he has more money than the average Mexican. But if that is the reason why she would marry him, what is to stop her from dumping him the moment some man with a Porsche drives by?

The women who are attracted to men for the money are whores. Just ask Hugh Hefner. Lots of prostitutes around him. That's okay for him, too, but he probably doesnt believe in emotional attachments to other people either. Now if this is the kind of wife someone wants, then they have a problem. Because few men can compete financially against Hugh Hefner. You would almost think every woman in America would be lining up to be with him.

How is it that children are born to middle class people? Or poor people? Are each one of those men super good looking or super rich? This guy doesnt allow for a normal man to have any success with women. The birth rate would be zero if life truly was the way he thinks it is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I doubt it. Usually it's the attractive psychopaths that have 20 kids by 18 different women, because they make those panties drop and dgaf what happens after.
You might want to talk with prison guards, public defenders etc. to find out whether their most fecund clients are all devilishly handsome.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Implying I didn't spend years working in the ED of one of the most dangerous cities in the country, that I don't have friends that work in the prison system (I've considered being a prison doc and working on the inside myself, the OT is crazy), and that many of my other friends don't work the streets in EMS in said hellhole. The guys we'd see with a bunch of baby mommas was usually the jacked, charming criminal, not the toothless, hideous meth head. Girls don't pop out babies trying to land their hooks in something that doesn't either work as eye candy or a sugar daddy most of the time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Implying I didn't spend years working in the ED of one of the most dangerous cities in the country, that I don't have friends that work in the prison system (I've considered being a prison doc and working on the inside myself, the OT is crazy), and that many of my other friends don't work the streets in EMS in said hellhole. The guys we'd see with a bunch of baby mommas was usually the jacked, charming criminal, not the toothless, hideous meth head. Girls don't pop out babies trying to land their hooks in something that doesn't either work as eye candy or a sugar daddy most of the time.
Oh really, well perhaps it is different in different places. In my experience, average looking scum seem to have no trouble reproducing.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

To try and break this down to a transaction or that women only factor in money is more telling about a person who would try to do this than anything else. Finances are just one factor.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost you seem to think reality revolves around whatever existentialist term you want to coin. When you say "the system" you mean some bullshit term that you made up on the spot that you need to explain to everyone because no one sees it except you.

You're living in a complete fantasy world. China is 1000x more dog eat dog than the United States. Upper and middle class people in China, like in Mexico build islands around themselves. They live in their own communities, go to their own schools and hire armed guards to segregate by class. No one trusts their neighbor, there is at best a suspicious alliance. This is the highest level of trust you will get in a third world shithole. But considering that you don't want to be middle or upperclass you can expect to be screwed over much sooner. I think in 10 or 15 years you realize this fact. The only accurate description of China I've seen you make so far was that example of an ambulance being blocked by Chinese who didn't want to lose their place in line.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Ghost wrote:I clearly stated I was talking about American culture, even within the same sentence. So unless you think American culture doesn't exist, no.
You have yet to clearly state anything. Your tactic in any conversion is turn objective data into linguistic bullshit. You distain plain language. Your only goal is to obfuscate everything. You enjoy rationalizing the world into terms that make you feel satisfied with your life no matter how it turns out.