Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube under a new channel name of Ramone Saweya. His new channel has been up for two weeks now, I just found his new channel by accident. Here are some of his new videos he has put up.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple more of his new videos he put up on his channel.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the latest videos from Pacific, giving his opinion on American women.

sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I feel like this guy is working for western cunts to undermine men who date foreign women.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

His last video is over 2 hours long! Who has time to watch this guy for that long??
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

It's great to have a truth teller like Pacific Ocean Asia back on YouTube.com!!!!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

And he's gone again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I found an old channel he made a couple of years ago that he no longer uses but has some old videos of his on it. The name of the channel is PacificOceanAsiaFanClub. Here are some of the videos he put up on that channel.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more videos he put up on that channel.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple more videos from Pacific.

Here is his famous video called, "Western women are destroying themselves."

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Looks like the troll that was harassing him found his new channel.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A couple of people have uploaded his videos onto YouTube. Here is Pacific (he's wearing a wig on this video) talking about a variety of issues relating to dating and American culture.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He's back! He opened his channel up again and made some new videos a couple of days ago. In this video, he is talking to his internet stalker over the phone. The stalker got Pacific's home phone number in Denver and called him up. Pacific records the whole phone call. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more of his latest videos, from the man known as "Pacific." :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video he talks about the current culture in America.