Women Do The Choosing

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Do The Choosing

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why women naturally are the ones who "do the choosing."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Women Do The Choosing

Post by travelsouth »

IDK who this dude is, but he is right on one account... don't go chasing women. Desperation won't get it done. Neediness won't get it done.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

That's bad advice. If the dating/marriage social structure in America was "normal" you wouldn't need a dating coach or a marriage counselor.

Here's what he doesn't tell you...

Try finding a girlfriend in one of the light colored countries. That's my advice.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Taco wrote:That's bad advice. If the dating/marriage social structure in America was "normal" you wouldn't need a dating coach or a marriage counselor.

Here's what he doesn't tell you...

Try finding a girlfriend in one of the light colored countries. That's my advice.

There are some countries that have low official marriage rate, I think Mexico is like this. I'm curious why Argentina and Uruguay are so different.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've got to wonder if things like this are by COUNTRY, not by REGION. See, I have a fairly hard time believing that New York has the same divorce rate as Alaska. I don't think much of the Middle East has much choice in the divorce situation- so how can one gauge if they have a good marriage/relationship situation based on divorce?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Good video! I don't like the idea of EVERYTHING being like the "old days," but the general idea of the woman being the chooser is good. I always prefered a woman to make the first move, that way I know if I should even bother. I don't like it to be a situation of "hitting the gas & the brakes" at the same time.

I DO like being able to express affection & show emotion, though. I don't figure it's masculine to be dishonest- like how a guy won't call something for what it is because he's worried about looking scared. Not only does this NOT get acroos the information effectively (on something potentially important), he now looks scared because he's trying to do something to compensate for it. So he's f***ed-up his original goal AND the more important one in the same breath. Plus, dishonesty CAN be looked at as disapprovable in the first place.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

men fuk anything, women wont
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't fuk anything, but I'll admit I can get there on simple lust. It takes a deliberate effort not to just screw whoever will have you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What is the source of the divorce world map? That's very interesting.

Drealm, white on that map just means that there is no data.

Is the Philippines the only one with the lowest category of a score?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:Is the Philippines the only one with the lowest category of a score?
Yup, but only because divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video from Brent Smith explaining why chasing women is a waste of time. He shows how men can have women chase them.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting video from Brent Smith explaining why chasing women is a waste of time. He shows how men can have women chase them.

a lot of guys should listen to him. stop chasing is great advice. the point where he mentioned to terminate the conversation with the intent of leaving her interested also makes sense. Even if you are just f***ing around at the bar/club if you have a fun short convo and excuse yourself sometimes she'll even come find you.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

American women really have so many choices due to the thirsty male epidemic that acting indifferent to them really has no effect anymore. No American woman is going to go out of her way to show you why you should tie the knot with her. She isn't going to make a painting (referring to the movie the guy in the video was talking about) for you or demonstrate that you are important to her in any way. In the U.S. it's all about men impressing the women and women are only expected to have a vagina. The problem with American women is that deep down you really don't want to initiate contact with them, because you know they are not going to add much to your life other than the prospect of scoring with her, which is low in most cases. She won't be very interesting to talk to. She'll likely get easily offended or dismiss you as a "creep." Even the best PUAs only convert a tiny number of approaches into lays, so it seems pretty silly to approach countless women just for the shot at a ONS.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Back when I was in my late 20s and early 30s I practiced this technique on a few occasions. I remember being at a dance club talking to this girl. We chatted for 10 minutes and I decided to try something that I'd never tried before. I looked at her and said "hey I see some friends over there I need to get caught up with. Here's my business card....give me a call some time." I smiled and walked away from her. A week later I was sitting at my desk at work and phone rang. It was here asking when she can see me again. Never did go out with her because I had met somebody that I was more interested in than her but it worked.

Other examples. After a Xmas party, we all headed over to a co-workers house for a get together with 20 people. I was a bit hammered and apparently brave. Walked up to a really cute girl and said, hey my name is Pete wanna get out of here? She said, I don't even know you. I said, I'm a friend of Jackie's (her close friend and my co-worker) and she can vouch for me. She replied, "I think you are being too forward and I'm not sure." My reply? "Ok, I'm gonna go over and have a beer with my friends and I'll be back in half an hour to ask the same question." I took her home that night to her place and definitely had fun.

Another example. Was at a party and I had been looking at this girl all night long. As I was leaving, I came over to her and whispered into her ear, "you are the hottest girl at this party and I can't keep my eyes off you." I handed her my card and told her to "give me a call if you want to do something." She also called.

Naturally, there were some failures using these techniques. But like Brent is saying, I had some damned good luck just because you are different than the other guys. You are not over selling yourself and you get the women intrigued. This style is a nice paradigm shift.