Scamming back girls that scammed you?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Scamming back girls that scammed you?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Just wondering if anyone has scammed back Filipinas or other girls after getting scammed by them. The reason I ask is I am currently doing it to 2 girls there. First one was girl I wrote about that I sent only 1000 pesos to visit me by bus and then she said she was attacked and robbed while sleeping over night at the bus station in CDO. This was BS of course because I messaged her sister on fb and asked how the girl in question was and was told she was fine of course and why was I asking.

Other girl was one I met there 2 years ago in my last trip. I "loaned" her 3000 pesos on my trip last year and trusted her, but of course she vanished shortly after that, and changed her #, lost her job and moved. I should have known that having sex with me was like paying me back in her simple mind.

They are both falling for my fake profile big time on the online dating site I use to chat them, and are expecting money from me and a visit of course, and yes you guessed it, I'm "arriving" to visit them on april 1st and hope they will pick me up at the airport. I have also decimated their foreign "friends" list on their fb profiles by messaging the guys and telling them what they did. After I message the guys, I block the girls profile so they can't see me, and then unblock them and do it again, and then repeat.

The amounts we are talking about are very small of course, but it's the principle of honesty, or dishonesty in this case that infuriates me and they need to be taught a lesson, since they are obviously doing this to other foreigners too. I will never reveal it is really me that is doing this to them of course.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Scamming back girls that scammed you?

Post by davewe »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Just wondering if anyone has scammed back Filipinas or other girls after getting scammed by them. The reason I ask is I am currently doing it to 2 girls there. First one was girl I wrote about that I sent only 1000 pesos to visit me by bus and then she said she was attacked and robbed while sleeping over night at the bus station in CDO. This was BS of course because I messaged her sister on fb and asked how the girl in question was and was told she was fine of course and why was I asking.

Other girl was one I met there 2 years ago in my last trip. I "loaned" her 3000 pesos on my trip last year and trusted her, but of course she vanished shortly after that, and changed her #, lost her job and moved. I should have known that having sex with me was like paying me back in her simple mind.

They are both falling for my fake profile big time on the online dating site I use to chat them, and are expecting money from me and a visit of course, and yes you guessed it, I'm "arriving" to visit them on april 1st and hope they will pick me up at the airport. I have also decimated their foreign "friends" list on their fb profiles by messaging the guys and telling them what they did. After I message the guys, I block the girls profile so they can't see me, and then unblock them and do it again, and then repeat.

The amounts we are talking about are very small of course, but it's the principle of honesty, or dishonesty in this case that infuriates me and they need to be taught a lesson, since they are obviously doing this to other foreigners too. I will never reveal it is really me that is doing this to them of course.
Sorry Will but I believe you are better off learning better practices and methodologies rather than wasting time (and more importantly emotional energy) on girls you gave a little money to.

What's a better practice? Don't give any money to a Filipina you are not in a relationship with. You might be in a situation where you think you are in a relationship and she doesn't. In such a scenario a mistake might happen. But if you are not in any relationship I would not transfer cash.

Another better practice? Consider any loan in the Philippines to be a gift. Whether to a girl, a friend or a wife's relations there is a good chance you won't get the "loan" back, and not necessarily because the person is a scammer. If you consider it a gift you won't worry about it; if you consider it a loan, it will haunt you needlessly. But if you follow best practice #1 you probably would not give the "loan" out in the first place.

The only exception to the above rules I have heard about that I like is this. If you have been meeting or chatting with a girl that you like, you can test her by giving her a small gift or a small amount of money and see what happens. If she does what either of the examples you gave did, the test is over and she failed. If she valued your gift - then you might have a winner.

I did this once a couple years ago. I was chatting with a girl online who was only online sporatically because (she said) she had little money for the internet café. I gave her 500 pesos ($12) with her commitment to use it only for Internet. I expected to see her online the next day; she wasn't. it was about a week before she was back online. She apologized and admitted she'd spent the cash. She may have sincerely needed the money but from my perspective she failed the test and I was done with her, and I must admit disappointed because she was pretty hot :)
Last edited by davewe on March 21st, 2014, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The girls you're chatting to need money to feed their kids and other family members. Life's tough for most people on the planet, especially those who live in the Phillies.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I finally got the 3000 pesos girl to ask me for money on my fake DIA profile, so I reported her as asking for money, and her profile was deleted and she was banned immediately! So revenge is sweet, but I actually want to her to create another one so I can continue to lead her on that I'm coming to visit her.

After messaging a bunch of the 1000 pesos scammer girls fb friends, I got a message from one of them saying she had scammed him too and he was also scamming her back lol.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Just wondering if anyone has scammed back Filipinas or other girls after getting scammed by them.
How are they being "scammed back" if they get to keep your pesos?
The biggest "cost" would be her setting up another account.

That being said, if you're gonna bait a scammer right ... you're going to need a bigger boat. :wink:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Scammers

Post by targetguy »

:cry: Speaking of scammers I have had 2 fiancés from the Philippines that I have met there in person but when I got back to the usa their idea of marriage and mine were a lot different. The one came up with more heart aches and didn't want to get married only wanted for me to keep sending support. The other had more health problems then imagined and 3 kids to support. This fiancé scamming situation has been going on for years. More excuses as to why she cant go to the embassy but still expects support after almost 3 yrs? The legal limits are the couple has to have met within 2 yrs and start the process. so this is the new way of scamming foreigners keeping these fiancé relationships going for years.
no scammers
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Looks like my real and fake profile finally caught up with me, they were both deleted from DIA. I figured that would happen eventually, since I logged in from the same computer and ip address to access them. It did go on for longer than I expected since I had the fake profile for over 3 months. At least I got my revenge against the 3000 pesos Filipina and got her deleted too. I can always create a new one when I go back there to lead the 1000 pesos girl on into thinking I will send her money and visit her.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Don't waste your time, f**k em and move on... never send money to a woman, rule 1!
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Just wondering if anyone has scammed back Filipinas or other girls after getting scammed by them. The reason I ask is I am currently doing it to 2 girls there. First one was girl I wrote about that I sent only 1000 pesos to visit me by bus and then she said she was attacked and robbed while sleeping over night at the bus station in CDO. This was BS of course because I messaged her sister on fb and asked how the girl in question was and was told she was fine of course and why was I asking.

You could also try an old scambaiters trick which is to send a Western Union to a KNOWN scammer for about $1(Many girls check online to make sure the MTCN is real). It should cost you about $1 to send $1. Tell her you will help her with her sick Carabao or whatever problem comes up. Make sure you tell her it is a big amount like $200. Once she goes offline to retrieve the money, call WU to cancel the transaction.

Once she gets to WU and is told that the MTCN is no good, the embarrassment or losing face she will feel in front of others is cruel but does the trick. Delete her and move on.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I discovered by chance a foreign guy on FC is apparently trying to scam random Filipinas. I'll assume he was scammed by some and is taking revenge on any girl he can. The way I know is he successfully did it to a girl I met last year. He obviously doesn't get money out of them like they get out of guys, but he tricked, inconvenienced, and embarrassed her, the ultimate humiliation in the land of saving face.

I saw how it worked from day 1, and told her to avoid it at all costs but she was dumb ass and fell for it, and then publicized it on facebook!

This is how it worked:

The 60 something guy in the US messages girls on FC, and when they respond he quickly moves the chat to facebook. He praises their looks and quickly offers them use of his credit card, on whatever they want, just for being young and pretty. He sends them pictures of the front and back of his CC and a drivers license with his address on facebook chat. I saw this first hand on the girls chat with him on facebook, she was using my laptop in my room. She showed it to me and I read it and told her it was nonsense, no one would do that to someone they just met online. Furthermore, you need the actual card to buy things in store so that won't work, and if you buy something online, they usually won't ship it to a different address than the billing one, especially in another country. Even if it did work, and they did ship it to you, the CC company would have evidence of who used it and the guy could say the # was stolen and they would know who did it since they had the address where the item was shipped. So I told her it was nonsense, a scam and don't fall for it, it won't work and could cause her trouble. She claimed to agree but being Filipina, decided to try it out later.

Soon after this girl ran off with another foreigner, as usually happens, since I wouldn't give her or others what they usually want: money, marriage and that valuable mixed baby.

Anyways, to my astonishment, not much later, she posted on facebook from an airport somewhere, that the plane ticket she had bought online had a CC billing issue with it and she was not getting on her flight and could some guy please save her sexy ass and buy her a ticket immediately so she could get on that damn flight. She even posted pictures of the ticket she had bought, using her name, and that guys address in the US, so everyone could see the trick he had played on her. So she did exactly what I had told her not to do, and was now stuck and probably thinking she should have listened to me. I guess that's why she didn't ask me to save her dumb ass. I wouldn't have anyways.

The poor sucker foreigner supposedly bailed her out and bought her a ticket since she responded to her own post soon after saying thanks to whoever it was and she would of course pay him back...lol!

So that's how it worked. I assume the guy lets the charges go through, and then called to report it as fraud, since she bought it online and it worked then, otherwise she wouldn't have gone the the airport. But once she got to the airport it had been cancelled and she had been had. Lucky for her some captain save a ho saved her if not she would have been going back home.

I wonder how many other girls he got this way.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Kudos to you for cracking down on this, but this is just too much work for me. I think it's much less tedious to just take precautionary measures with these women and never loan them money. Obviously, no matter how much you do, no matter how much revenge you get, this scamming practice that Filipinas do is never going to stop.. No point in trying.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

The problem with the Philippines is that for the most part, they're dumber than rocks. They breed like rabbits but can't take care of their offspring. It's like they're so stupid they don't know where babies come from. They just have sex because it feels good and babies mysteriously come out of women's vaginas every so often... and that's that. People who live in jungles generally are dumb, though, so it's understandable. But, that's why this is trend is never going to change. They'll always have hordes of women prostituting themselves and scamming desperate foreign men on the internet, because the Island-locked economy cannot even support its current population.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

A few things to note. If you are actually spending your free time doing this you must damn near hate yourself. The same goes for men that blame all the ills of the world on American women and constantly post here with a totally shitty attitude. If the trashy asian chicks drastically change your behavior and outlook on life they own you. If you spend every waking moment living in fear, afraid to make a move, and blaming it all on western women... they own you. So many guys on here have figured out the cultural and gender issues in the USA. They see the double standard, but yet they still allow women to get in their heads.

For a guy that takes a calculated risk on a woman (of any country) he runs a risk he is well aware of. For the guy that is afraid to make a move, or counteracts the craziness of feminism with equal craziness on the other side (like don't let your woman watch a freakin tv) he has already struck out in life.

Spending time on scammers makes no sense. Sending money over the internet to strangers makes no sense.

Now let me tell you what makes sense. Figure out where you are going to go (Bogota, Manila, etc). Develop an extensive list of female contacts in that area. Do not send them money. Do not extend messages for months and months. Just get the ball rolling in 60 days or less. Have your ticket ready to go and your hotel. Jump on a plane and go meet. Load yourself up with dates and don't put up with any BS.

Don't let shitty women from the west or asia get you down. Unfortunately too many guys on here know the deal and still get bogged down in endless anti-feminist ramblings and useless hair pulling out over something they can not control.

Take that vacation from work. Book that flight. And get ready to actually live your life not fuk with worthless women on the net.