Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Expatriation Apocalypse - My New Guide For Broke Guys

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:
You can put an ape in a suit, but he's still an ape.
I read somewhere that gorillas actually have a higher average IQ than blacks, so this could be seen as another lame attempt by CE to delusionally aggrandize himself by associating himself with a superior species
Since he hasn't shared exactly what his affirmative action "job" was/is, I can't be certain but I do have a couple of guesses.

1. "Black Studies" or "African Studies" "professor" or some other highly paid pseudo-academic make-work job. Given his racial inferiority complex and anti-white mentality, I think this is likely.

2. "Economist." I think this is also likely given how little he understands about what wealth, money, and the economy. It usually takes an "economist" to be this stupid about such matters, since they are given money for uselessness and don't have any understanding of the real world
That would be the best of a bad situation. You wouldn't want these affirmative action chumps messing with anything serious.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You two dopes really think I have to justify my wealth to you? Perhaps to the IRS, but not to two irrelevant, throwaway bumpkins who weren't bright enough to make anything of themselves.

Do know that I absolutely LOVE your disdain for my accomplishments and wealth. People don't aim their vitriol at inconsequential people, they aim it at those who remind them of their own failures and inadequacies. That would be me :lol:

You crybabies remind me of the summer between my first and second year of grad school. I was an intern and had to wear a suit everyday in a region that was predominately white, slightly rural, and very working class. On my way to lunch one day, two dirty goobers who looked as if they were unemployed slowed their truck down and one shouted, "QUOTA!" before speeding away like little cowards.

I guess in their white trash little minds, that was meant to be an insult. It had the opposite effect and I actually beamed with pride that I had actually "made it." So to this day, 20 years later, I still take pride in random dregs sniping at that which they could never reach.

This typically manifests itself in nonsensical blather like, "You had it easy," or "Your success was handed to you," or "Affirmative Action did all the work for you," or "You stole your wealth," or some other claim that losers-in-life like to whine about. I wear these wails and complaints LIKE BADGES OF HONOR because they validate just how far I have come in life. So thanks Dumb and Dumber, you make this all the more gratifying for me :lol:

Now, you two "not even qualified to dig ditches" losers have been begging me to detail my ascent up the ladder of success and wealth. I was just about sit down and and lay it all out when I thought, "It is more useful to have these two idiots wallow in self-pity, anger, and wishful thinking about the wonders of Affirmative Action millionaires, than to give them an actual blueprint for what actually works for intelligent people, black and white, especially since they CLEARLY do not have the aptitude nor inclination to rise above their pitiful station.

That being the case, go suck on it! And keep thinking what you do because that makes it more likely to keep you "down there" where I think you belong :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

But IT IS relevant to know whether your initial capital was just handed down one way or another. If that was the case then your reasons to be proud would be called into question, even if you subsequently made smart investments.
Now I'm really curious, i saw in another thread you talk about writing, why not just state it here?

You also seem unclear in the post above, when you mention you got shouted at, on whether you were actually proud to take advantage of a quota or whether the two dudes in the truck where clueless as to the legitimacy of your job.

Having said all this, i've personally seen and hired black dudes that perform great work for the money, i.e. equal exchange of value, so i don't share the absolutist notion that everything's just handed down to every black. But again, i'm curious about your particular case, just from watching the "evolution" of this hilarious thread lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

droid wrote: You also seem unclear in the post above, when you mention you got shouted at, on whether you were actually proud to take advantage of a quota or whether the two dudes in the truck where clueless as to the legitimacy of your job.
Neither. The sense of pride came from feeling knowing that others were perceiving me to be successful (even though I had a long way to go at that point), and therefore attacking it. It was an "I must have arrived" moment and had a lot to do with working hard to actually live up to that feeling.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: So here's your chance. Again. You can show to the entire forum that Cornfed and I are wrong.
My "chance?" You are a fool to think that you two dummkopfs are important enough to need to be convinced of anything! As the saying goes, "You can't fix stupid." You are stupid now, and you will remain stupid.

To boot, the smart people on this forum are not focused on income, they are focused on WEALTH accumulation, two vastly different concepts.

So if it eats at you that I have not disclosed the intimate details of my particular career path, then good. You don't deserve ANY assistance that would lend itself to your trying to emulate the same. Perish the thought, and let me spare you the chance at certain failure.

You should concentrate on remaining an expert at being "broke and hopeless," the topic of one of those third rate books that are chock full of what I consider common knowledge.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
Cuntrarian Expatriate wrote: To boot, the smart people on this forum are not focused on income, they are focused on WEALTH accumulation, two vastly different concepts.
Pretty easy to do for affirmative action dumbasses like you. All you had to do was show up, not make Fs in school, get "free" daddygov cash, then purchase wealth instead of bullshit. It's pretty damn easy to accumulate what is given to you freely.
So if it eats at you that I have not disclosed the intimate details of my particular career path, then good.

No, just the opposite: the longer you avoid it, the longer you look stupid. You not revealing it indicates that I have you pegged.
You don't deserve ANY assistance that would lend itself to your trying to emulate the same.
Revealing the truth wouldn't be "assistance." I don't have the right skin color to receive affirmative action daddygov cheese like you do.
You should concentrate on remaining an expert at being "broke and hopeless," the topic of one of those third rate books that are chock full of what I consider common knowledge.
Once again missing the point of the message. Pretty easy to feel high and mighty when you've had everything given to you by the almighty daddygov.
You know I have had a pretty privileged life, whether that was due to being born in the right family, or due to some black privilege (that has functioned to keep you ignorant and poor all these years) I don't care one bit. I have willingly reap the rewards from many things, and if Affirmative Action is one of them, GREAT!

When Donald Trump feels bad about being born with a million dollar trust fund and family connections, I'll feel bad about my good fortune in life. Don't hold your breadth :lol:

And you are being held back by "Effermtiv Akshon" GREAT, wastes of space like you don't deserve to even eat in my view.

Everyone, it makes Ghost and Cornfed feel better to think that black people get rich using Affirmative Action because there is no way that poorly-educated, bumpkins, without a clue for life could ever be outdone by black animals :roll: Let's go with that for their sake because they might stop crying the blues.

I suppose Affirmative Action has served to push the historical bevy of gorgeous Central European women into my life too right? Let's go with that too :lol: If you had any percieved value you would be with these women too, but instead you are relegated to the low hanging fruit (likely prostitutes) in China, HA! Gosh that Affirmative Action impacts love lives too! Imagine that :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote: With your racial inferiority complex, you wanted to seek out what you think are superior genes I guess.
Since these women here are actually smarter than those in the US, they seek me out since they can spot high value males and those like yourself who are low value. In fact, I have not yet decided whether to have children, but I have had my share of offers to father children and make a family. So who is seeking whose genes?

And again, you are again projecting your own insecurities as you are in Asia consorting with low hanging fruit to improve upon the gene set that has led to your being so low on the totem pole. A position reinforced with every shrill post you make here.

You make this all too easy :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I suppose Affirmative Action has served to push the historical bevy of gorgeous Central European women into my life too right?
If Eurosluts are attracted to you then doesn't this just confirm your subhuman status? I seem to recall you and other blacks commenting that American sheboons were attracted more to ghetto black males rather than affirmative action black males such as yourself. Instead of reasoning that the ghetto blacks must somehow be superior, you took this as reflecting poorly on the sheboons. Hence logically it follows that it is a race to the bottom in terms of females preferences in the current r-selected environment and while you, though vile and worthless, are not quite worthless enough to compete for sheboons with ghetto blacks, you are easily worthless enough to compete with humans due to your advantage of belonging to an inferior species. Of course all you have done is remove yourself from being in the proximity of your competition. If ghetto blacks got around more they would easily out compete you for the affections of Eurosluts, just as they in turn would be easily out competed by even lower primates (howler monkeys perhaps) if those primates got around more and were reproductively compatible with humans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I suppose Affirmative Action has served to push the historical bevy of gorgeous Central European women into my life too right?
If Eurosluts are attracted to you then doesn't this just confirm your subhuman status? I seem to recall you and other blacks commenting that American sheboons were attracted more to ghetto black males rather than affirmative action black males such as yourself. Instead of reasoning that the ghetto blacks must somehow be superior, you took this as reflecting poorly on the sheboons. Hence logically it follows that it is a race to the bottom in terms of females preferences in the current r-selected environment and while you, though vile and worthless, are not quite worthless enough to compete for sheboons with ghetto blacks, you are easily worthless enough to compete with humans due to your advantage of belonging to an inferior species. Of course all you have done is remove yourself from being in the proximity of your competition. If ghetto blacks got around more they would easily out compete you for the affections of Eurosluts, just as they in turn would be easily out competed by even lower primates (howler monkeys perhaps) if those primates got around more and were reproductively compatible with humans.
Most women over here don't even like American men, black or white. Because I don't present, behave, dress, or emote as Americans do, most people think I am a black European. That being the case, we usually have in common our disdain for lower class Americans like yourself, black or white. So the fact that they find me somehow exceptional is a huge compliment. It might have something to do with my being able to converse in Russian and French with them and both are popular over here.

Newsflash: They would not like you or Ghost based upon your lack of legitimate employment, anger at life which I am sure you telegraph. Healthy women pick up on that and avoid it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You know I have had a pretty privileged life, whether that was due to being born in the right family, or due to some black privilege (that has functioned to keep you ignorant and poor all these years) I don't care one bit. I have willingly reap the rewards from many things, and if Affirmative Action is one of them, GREAT!
You seem to misunderstand the concept of affirmative action. It is not the case that you have benefited from having a hand up and therefore enjoy the "success" that you would have enjoyed anyway, but a bit faster and to a bit greater extent. It is that the powers that be think you are a complete loser and non-entity and are therefore using you as a buffer between themselves and your betters who might otherwise be able to replace them. This is why affirmative action as it is currently practiced contains no expectation of performance. It is accepted that pavement apes, females and such like will suck in most contexts, which is why you are there. This is why the proponents of affirmative action openly admit that if it were about overcoming initial barriers to the genuinely able but not well connected, most of the recipients would be white men. But it is not about that. In fact its purpose is entirely the opposite.