Why multiculturalism sucks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why multiculturalism sucks

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:I would tweak your words a bit, to say, immigration is being invited into someone's home, on trust. If you don't contribute as much or more than you receive, then THAT is theft.

The fact that some goddam immigrant is "hardworking", or "just wants a better life for his family", is bullshit. The same can be said of a hungry termite.
Agreed, up to a certain point. You forget to say that more often than not, and surely less and less often after the post-WW2 years, multiculturalism is not something that happens by design. Yes, countries like UK and France had to resort to inviting million of immigrants from ex colonies to rebuild their war-torn economies and infrastructure. Yet the bulk of immigration in recent decades comes from the kind of extreme poverty, lack of basic freedom and corruption that result from their fragile societies being played like fiddlers by either ends of the cold war imperialism (so US or Russia), or the good ol' American corporates or hyper-liberal think tanks.

Just ask yourself, how many decent families had to relocate to the same countries, or Germany and Switzerland, or the US themselves, to avoid political or ideological persecution, or the kind of sheer poverty above.

Your ancestors from Armenia should know very well, and judging from what you shared with us you should remember very well.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Jester wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:
Multiculturalism more than just sucks, it destroys countries. Why? Multiculturalism is always linked to immigration and immigration is theft.
Good point.

I would tweak your words a bit, to say, immigration is being invited into someone's home, on trust. If you don't contribute as much or more than you receive, then THAT is theft.

The fact that some goddam immigrant is "hardworking", or "just wants a better life for his family", is bullshit. The same can be said of a hungry termite.
Certainly you are correct regarding the type of theft you are referring to....parasitism. I was referring to the immigrant stealing a portion of someone's home by becoming a citizen. America is a republic....that means it's citizens own the country. Bring an immigrant, as a citizen, into a republic and you have diluted ownership (much the same as printing shares in a corporation) and stolen from the republic's citizens. To my mind an immigrant made a citizen in a republic is the equivalent of a foreigner being added to the Royal family in a monarchy.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

According to The Economist

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economis ... yingcities

some cities may be in desperate need of immigrants.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Multi-culturalism Anglo style is glorified apartheid. Stay in your ghetto and make tamales/gumbo. We will come and taste them but we won't have anything to do with you beyond that. Stay away beyond being an exotic clownish stereotype.

True multiculturalism means that an individual person is multicultural, well traveled and multi-lingual; and freely mingles with all cultures and races.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pandabear wrote:According to The Economist

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economis ... yingcities

some cities may be in desperate need of immigrants.

Population Replacement.

Coming soon, to a town near you.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:Essentially it leads to a society where no-one trusts anyone, leading to a failure to cooperate, low spending on public services and so on. This is of course precisely why evil Western regimes support it.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html
Excellent point.

Diversity and multiculturalism are brought to by the Jew minded people of our Feminist dominated society.

-Fact-
Diversity = Perversity

http://oldblog.untergeek.com/?p=149

Might as well f***ing enjoy it. Latina chicks, black chicks and Asian girls.

Just get out and enjoy all the p***y and every shade. Might as well have some fun.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ladislav wrote:Multi-culturalism Anglo style is glorified apartheid. Stay in your ghetto and make tamales/gumbo. We will come and taste them but we won't have anything to do with you beyond that. Stay away beyond being an exotic clownish stereotype.

True multiculturalism means that an individual person is multicultural, well traveled and multi-lingual; and freely mingles with all cultures and races.
You're still nailing it by rendering these quotes, Ladislav!!! I remember as far back as 2009 when you were nailing these quotes DAILY. I have to make a screenshot and save it. Thank you again!!! :-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I seriously hate how here in America one has to stick to what they are perceived to be. This is depressing. As feminist as Canada is, it's slightly more integrated there. The UK is slightly more intergrated than Canada. New Zealand seems slightly more integrated than the UK is. All-in-all, ladislav is correct: Anglo style "multicuturalism" is glorified apartheid that people come for the food and don't want any part of learning their culture more than that. As of late, the non-Anglos second that feeling: a lot of non-Anglos are ethnocentric as all-get-out (meaning a lot!). Because of the aforementioned as well as the non-Anglo immigrants are being from lower-IQ-echelon stock and lower social classes, their ignorance breeds because of it and that their race is the only thing to make them feel good about being poverty-stricketn. e.g. Chicago and how races stick to themselves. It's sad because Chicago was much more open-minded 15 years ago right after the house era had died down. Chicago took house and enhanced the f- out of it. NYC too but Chicago had their hand in it, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is it that every time you turn on the TV in America, you are bombarded with stupid programs preaching multiculturalism and racial/gender equality, and that men should not respect women and not control them, blah blah blah? It makes me sick. It's everywhere on TV in the US.

Now, I don't a little racial equality. But geez. The TV programming in America TOTALLY RAMS it down your throat like a religion and gospel. It's like some kind of Spanish Inquisition looking to persecute anyone who doesn't agree with it. And it feels very oppressive, like it's FORCED.

Now the question is: If America is a "free country" and the First Amendment applies, then where is MY FREEDOM to disagree with multiculturalism and racial/gender equality? WHERE? The stupid US media NEVER addresses that!

Yet most Americans take multiculturalism and racial equality as gospel truth without question. It seems that Americans are getting dumber and dumber, de-evolving, not progressing like we are falsely told.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

All that extreme multiculturalism does is creates unnecessary conflict, and unfortunately that is what the Jewish banking cartels who have all the influence in the world want.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Paul Joseph Watson talks about the complete failure of multiculturalism.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains how cultural Marxism came into power in the western world. Cultural Marxism has led to multiculturalism.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Brother Nathanael talks about America's multicultural nightmare.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Diversity + proximity = war.

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Multiculturalism is a fact of life, and it has been for a very long time. What's relatively new is that political elites have discovered that signalling their 'disapproval' with 'multiculturalism' gets them easy votes from those at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder. It also allows the general population to blame immigrants for all their woes when the reasons for their problems are complex political, financial and cultural factors that have been many decades in the making, and which defy easy solutions.

Plus, 'Happier Abroad' is by definition a multicultural concept, no? It's not 'Happier in a Florida McDonald's'....