$1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $1.4 Billion Dollar Powerball

Post by Tsar »

If Elliot Rodger were alive, he would probably sped $10,000 trying to win this Powerball jackpot.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

The Jackpot has now reached a record breaking $1.3 BILLION DOLLARS!!!!
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Post by pro100pk2 »

big pile of money :twisted:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

What would you guys all do if you won?

Personally, I'd buy a yacht and spend the rest of my days traveling. I'd do my best to acquire as many investor visas as possible, and just enjoy everything the world has to offer.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The Powerball is now at $1.5 Billion Dollars. It reached my predicted level and tomorrow it will rise to at least $1.6 Billion by the time of the drawing.

I already have my 12 tickets. 6 of which I chose the numbers and 6 of which were quick picks.

I already posted some of what I would do but the list is a lot longer. If I won then it would be surreal and almost like I was in a dream. I would be in the top 0.01% of the world's wealthiest people.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HouseMD wrote:What would you guys all do if you won?

Personally, I'd buy a yacht and spend the rest of my days traveling. I'd do my best to acquire as many investor visas as possible, and just enjoy everything the world has to offer.
It would be nice to be able to buy some kind of global passport with quick access features. So you could travel anywhere for unlimited periods without doing any paperwork or standing in any line lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tsar wrote:The Powerball is now at $1.5 Billion Dollars. It reached my predicted level and tomorrow it will rise to at least $1.6 Billion by the time of the drawing.
Just imagine if no one wins and it rolls over again. It's already rolled over 18 times. Who knows, it could easily reach 3 or 4 Billion if it rolls over 5 or 6 more times. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $1.5 Billion Dollar Powerball

Post by jamesbond »

If your name got out that you won the 1.5 billion dollar lottery, you would become an instant celebrity. You would have thousands of people calling you, coming over to your house at all hours of the day and night asking for money.

Also, you would have thousands of women saying they love you and want to marry you! These are the same women who before you won the lottery wouldn't give you the time of day! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

If there is one winner then that person's life will be changed forever. This is the closest thing to a miracle for a lucky someone, and the lucky someone needs a miracle to win.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:If your name got out that you won the 1.5 billion dollar lottery, you would become an instant celebrity. You would have thousands of people calling you, coming over to your house at all hours of the day and night asking for money.

Also, you would have thousands of women saying they love you and want to marry you! These are the same women who before you won the lottery wouldn't give you the time of day! :roll:
I never played the lottery but I did today because the pot was so big. I'm glad that I didn't win though in a way because I wouldn't want everyone knowing I had that much money. There are only 6 States that allow you to remain anonymous, but my State isn't one of them.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Three states — California, Florida and Tennessee — sold winning tickets for the monster $1.58 billion Powerball lottery.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I just found one of my powerball tickets in a pocket that I forgot to check and my heart is racing. I can't believe this isn't a dream. It's reality. I just found out that even though I didn't win a jackpot prize or even second prize, I did win $100,000 since I also paid for the power play on that single ticket and I matched 4 numbers and the powerball. I can't believe it! I just got all the money I need to really accomplish great things this year. Although I will be paying about $42,500 of that in taxes when I cash it but a net $57,500 is much better than nothing. Too bad the powerplay wasn't X3, X4, or X5. It was only X2. But I still I can't believe I got a little lucky and won that much money! :D 8) :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Seriously? What are the odds that someone starts a thread on powerball and wins big?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:Seriously? What are the odds that someone starts a thread on powerball and wins big?
I don't know but it was meant as a joke :lol: