Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Updates from Winston's Return to the Philippines!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Yeah but men with second families have to support them somehow with monthly support. It's not all free. There are consequences to everything. Even if you get it without paying, there are karmic consequences.

It's not in a girl's nature to have casual sex with no strings attached. There may be some, but that isnt true of the majority of females. Most women want a lover and true partner. Not a fling. If you ask them, they will all say that of course.

Also the girls that seek casual sex want hot guys, not average looking guys. They need to be stimulated by looks.

How come on dating sites, most female profiles say "If you're just looking for sex, don't contact me", but you NEVER see that on a guy's profile? How come I never see on a genuine girl's dating profile that she's looking for casual sex only, and not love or money or commitment?

So if there are girls actively seeking casual sex, why do they never advertise it online, yet men freely do? I've never met a girl who admitted that she only wanted casual sex with no commitment and no money and no love involved. Not even one girls has ever said that to me. Why not?
You are analyzing this thing too much, Winston. Of course a guy has to be somewhat handsome, somewhat charismatic, to get girls. That's common knowledge isn't it? But there are a shit ton of poor bad boys in the Philippines with bad haircuts, tattoos, who smoke and drink all day, and who get laid more then many of us. Westerners (and Westernized Asians such as yourself) like to pretend they're more of a catch, and surely many of us may be, but these are the guys that live in that culture and do better then us. Why?

They speak the language. They have a sense of charisma. They are younger, and often fitter. You are a man in your forties, and the type of girl you are most attracted to is getting increasingly harder for you to obtain for you, unless you are willing to pay. Your sexual market value is shrinking. All you have going for you at this point is your financial prowess, but when it comes to sexual prowess the girls can get better, younger. They can more stamina and physical attraction from the US marines stationed there, from young sexpats, they can get more money and often looks from Korean businessmen looking for a booty call. There is much more competition now then there was say, 10 years ago, so a lot of guys who used to do well do less well. You have to work a little harder to get the top quality.

Casual sex is very much still a possibility. Let us not delude ourselves. But at the same time, it's not easy for everyone. There are certain requirements... and the list of requirements goes up when the type of girls you are after goes up in the looks department. It is what it is.

Karmic consequences don't seem to bother Filipino guys much... they say a few Hail Mary's, confess to a priest, or to their drinking buddies... and it's business as usual again. They hop on their jeepney to work and forget about their woes. They pray the karma away. Theirs is a forgiving God. They just live their lives, and get around plenty.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But you forget MarcosZeitola, that I have a charisma in the Philippines that creates a lot of comfort and connection with girls here too. Come here to Angeles and I will show you. We will go out and approach girls and you will see that I have a natural way of vibing with them. For instance, let's both approach the same girl and you will find that although she may look at your first, eventually she will feel more rapport with me. You can ask Rock or Billy and they will tell you that I do better than 99 percent of guys here when it comes to connecting with girls here and creating energy/chemistry. You always seem to forget that about me. You can even ask Dianne. She knows what I'm talking about too.

Also, most western guys in Angeles are old farts. Very few are young guys. They are not plentiful by any means here. Come here and see. So I still look better than the competition.

Many Filipinas tell me that most guys in Angeles are cold and insensitive and not as comforting as I am, regardless of their money or looks. Again, you forget all that. Your memory sucks and is selective.

I don't have problems getting girls here. I still have a roster of 5 attractive girls that I know who are still around here and will gladly meet me when I want to.

For every 10 girls that reject me, I can find 10 more that like me. Sure the pickings are slimmer now, and my tastes have changed after going to China, but I can still find plenty of girls that like me and will go with me.

Btw, FYI, Dianne has met many guys who are richer, taller or more muscular than me. Some of them have even been willing to accept her with child. Yet she never felt as comfortable with them as with me. You can ask her yourself. That speaks volumes. But again, you never remember that. I'm not like other guys here at all.

The point is, I have a warm sensitive gentle soul that has a natural smooth chemistry with SE Asian girls that words cannot describe. It's a huge intangible in my favor that most men DO NOT have. Including probably you too MarcosZeitola. Come here and I will show you what I mean.

Btw, you never even tried to answer my questions:

How come on dating sites, most female profiles say "If you're just looking for sex, don't contact me", but you NEVER see that on a guy's profile? How come I never see on a genuine girl's dating profile that she's looking for casual sex only, and not love or money or commitment?

So if there are girls actively seeking casual sex, why do they never advertise it online, yet men freely do? I've never met a girl who admitted that she only wanted casual sex with no commitment and no money and no love involved. Not even one girls has ever said that to me. Why not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
egghead
Freshman Poster

Post by egghead »

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.
What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.

I'm not not a very good a looking man or in great shape but that doesn't seem to matter much in the Philippines!

My wife

Her family

In America I was just another undesirable guy with a job fixing wheelchairs
egghead
Freshman Poster

Post by egghead »

I didn't read much in the thread, but this winston guy must be pretty hard to look at
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

egghead wrote:I didn't read much in the thread, but this winston guy must be pretty hard to look at
No. My photos are public on this site. Havent you seen them? Im ok looking, just fat with pot belly. Wow how did you get a hot wife like that in the Philippines? She looks better than 99 percent of the wives that expats here get.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Wait...Angles hookers let you finish inside without condom? I call that dangerous...I mean these are sex workers..chances of STD's...plus what if she gets pregnant. I mean if an angles hooker let you cum inside her. What makes you think your the only one?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

egghead wrote:[I'm not not a very good a looking man or in great shape but that doesn't seem to matter much in the Philippines!

My wife

Her family

That's a real cutie you've got there, congratulations! Where is she from? Did you meet via a dating site?

You're not bad looking, just a bit out of shape. If you live in the Philippines on a diet of fresh fish, fruit and vegetable, you would lose 10/15 Kg in 6 months, guaranteed.

One more thing: consider that intention is very important when dating a Filipina. If you make it abundantly clear that you're looking for a long-term relationship leading to marriage, your chances to find a decent looking girl with a good heart and serious intentions will be multiplied! Age, looks and pocket depth no longer matter.

I wish you and your wife good luck!
block99
Freshman Poster

Post by block99 »

egghead wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:You know whats funny, every single guy who says he would never sleep with a prostitute, when they come to angeles city, cannot resist the urge to give in, and they inevitably barfine someone. Ive seen this many times. Even a christian guy i know who came to angeles eventually barfined someone while i barhopped with him. Happens every time. Even with guys who swear that having prostitutes and whores and bar girls is beneath them, will barfine one when the massive temptation is there in an adult disneyland like angeles city. Lol.

When the irresistible temptation is there, they make an excuse like "what the heck, lets do it just this once" because the trouble with temptation is that you never know when it will come again, as they say. Lol. No guy is gonna resist cheap sex with hot young girls no matter how principled or moral he is. Lol.

Even one of my close advisors here, whom i wont name, when he first came to angeles and said hed never barfine anyone, eventually did and told me "im just barfining her to talk, thats all, not for sex". Lol. Uh huh. Right. Lol.

What this means is that i bet that even you guys who claim youd never have a bargirl, if you just spent two days in angeles city, could not resist the urge to barfine someone or take advantage of the scene. Id bet money on it. They may say theyd never do it publicly, but when they are actually here in angeles, they will cave in and do it. Lol. Im serious. Every guy does, including the types who take the moral high ground against it. Lol. Happens every time.
What I find even funnier is that, in a country where if you don't chase tail, tail chases you, a man would have to resort to barfine girls in a seedy strip joint in Angeles city. I have never been to Angeles and doubt I will ever be there (unless I pop to the Clark area for business, as they have lots of IT parks there), but during the time I am in Davao or Manila, I see men of literally every shape and size with decent to cute, sometimes hot, girls. Said men may be young and handsome to decrepit and totally out of shape, short and tall, meaty and masculine or skinny and ephebic.

Why would anyone have to pay for an hour or two of sex with a young woman who doesn't care about them in the slightest, apart from when they're pulling the pesos out of their wallets?

Yes, it might be true that most Angeles girls are single moms from the province and are simple-minded enough to be able to show (or fake) some genuine interest and fun when in the punter's company. Yet, like in a movie, one pays the ticket, exercises suspension of belief and have some fun for those couple of hours. Then they get back to reality, where vampires and Narnia don't exist, cops aren't as fit 'n' handsome as Channing Tatum and the girl next door doesn't look like Emma Stone and ain't single.

I'm not not a very good a looking man or in great shape but that doesn't seem to matter much in the Philippines!

My wife

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else. She is very cute. Okay, now we need you to spill the beans. :) I'm sure many of us are curious how you met. Did you meet her through a filipina dating site or did you first meet her while living or visiting the Philippines?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I met up with billy last night. Hes still doing great and looking healthy, positive and active. Hes one of the very few expats in angeles that looks fit and athletic and high energy. He goes dancing every night at a disco club and is in his element there. He gave me a 3 hour pep talk last night about being happy and how to maintain it. It was very interesting.

Billy said that you have to have a routine that includes some positive activities on a daily basis, such as singing, dancing, exercise, etc. So happiness requires maintenance. It doesn't come automatically. But after a while, the maintenance of these happy activities becomes fun, not like a chore anymore.

He says that always thinking about conspiracy theories and anti american rants are very toxic and gonna lower my energy to weak level so that i cannot be productive in life nor be fit and healthy and happy. He made sense. I should have recorded his long lecture on it all. It was a great discussion.

He says thinking about negative things becomes a habit and inner drama that loops in your subconscious mind constantly all day and night. He says that i need to do happy things like sing and dance and have a routine where i balance positive activities with a little negative activities too. Not just focus on negative things like fear and paranoia from conspiracy theories, which you cant change or control anyway. He says most forum members are hopelessly lost into negativity to the point of no return and that the forum has become a toxic place.

Btw billy introduced me to an italian guy last night who is an intellectual and can have freethinking conversations.

Billy also said that a guy who seeks true happiness should avoid women and take them in small doses only, because women are essentially witches. They are always going to bring eventual misery and suffering to you, and drain all your resources so that you cant spend them on yourself. He said that even happy romantic relationships dont last and are an illusion. And that long term relationships become either hell and imprisonment, or at best evolve into comfortable companionship type of relationships devoid of passion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Wow im dating this 21 year old girl now! Shes into me and wants a real relationship. Wish you could see our photos. She looks so sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth. Wow!

I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol

I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

Note: i posted some of our photos in our HA facebook group. If youre a member there, you can see them now. :)

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:He says thinking about negative things becomes a habit and inner drama that loops in your subconscious mind constantly all day and night. He says that i need to do happy things like sing and dance and have a routine where i balance positive activities with a little negative activities too. Not just focus on negative things like fear and paranoia from conspiracy theories, which you cant change or control anyway. He says most forum members are hopelessly lost into negativity to the point of no return and that the forum has become a toxic place.
I would agree with this bit of advice wholeheartedly. My brother is REALLY into talking about New World Order and the Illuminati and while it's interesting, I purposely limit myself to this fascinating topic because I feel it puts a real dent in my soul!

Another topic that is starting to get to me is my friends endless Democrat vs Republican diatribe. It's especially annoying if you are a Libertarian like myself finding yourself not aligned with either party. But I log into FB almost everyday and I read these incessant posts about why their party is so much better. To me, it's annoying and taxing to my psyche. So my New Years Resolution was to mute such friends regardless of how close they are to me.

The older I get, the more I desire to have positive though processes and yes, I think it manifests into being a happier person. Also, never forget that women LOVE LOVE LOVE "happy go lucky guys." Few women that I know want to sit down and talk about world events. If that is your passion, save it for a few of your guy friends and break it down over a few beers away from the women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Good catch, Winston!

I always expected it to be the Philippines where you have the greatest chance of being happy and fulfilled romantically, physically and emotionally. You may be a rolling stone but this is the type of rock that can keep a man grounded. Hang on to her if you can. I believe this is one of the hottest women you've dated so far, and at half your age almost too good to be true. Hope this works out.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Am I missing something...what happened to your chinese girl friend? I thought you wanted to stay in China...now your back in the Philippines. I mean you had a whole thread about how the Philippines suck.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Congratulations Winston, she is very pretty! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcoszeitola,
Wow how did you embed the photo from facebook like that? I couldnt find a way to do it. Can you do the same and embed the rest of our photos that i posted to the facebook group?

Chanta76,
Dont you remember? I was unhappy with my chinese girlfriend. I wasnt into her. I felt no attraction for her and no chemistry either. I was just going through the motions and pretending. I couldn't even perform in bed with her cause i couldnt get it up for her. I hated that. Lisa was the one i had feelings for but she bailed. The one after her i didnt. I mentioned that in the china update thread. My 2015 ended on a bummer -- i lost the girl i loved and got a girl i didnt. So sad. Rather than go back to that again, i ran away to philippines this time where i knew id have some fun and see old friends again, in an environment where i am more in my element.