How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Paul Elam giving his advice to guys on how to get laid without using PUA techniques.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Post by Cornfed »

Not totally retarded advice, but he seems to underestimate the level of degeneracy of Western sluts in the current environment. Unfortunately, slimy con-men and other scum really do have the advantage.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I only watched the first video. I just ate and I don't want to risk vomiting by watching the second video. There is nothing of worth that Paul Elam said.

Roosh has a distinct disadvantage compared to Paul Elam when it comes to getting laid. Roosh is highly intelligent while Paul Elam is an average moron. (And of course Western women hate intelligence.) This means that Paul Elam can get laid without Game while Roosh can't. So Roosh used his intelligence to perfect his Game. Game is basically learning to behave immorally to attract women, and Roosh was able to develop his immoral behavior to a degree to which it compensated for his high intelligence and allowed him to get laid.

The only thing Paul Elam said in the first pathetic video is that excellence can get you laid. This is untrue. Let's look at the real chain: excellence -> fame -> getting laid. Now I certainly agree with the second link, fame gets one laid. But I strongly disagree with the first link. Modern culture hates excellence, and excellence will only make you an outcast in your field. To achieve fame, you need to produce trendy junk, not quality. But Paul Elam is too stupid to understand this, and he is basically part of modern culture and can't distinguish between quality and junk.

Paul Elam is much more disgusting than Roosh, but Paul Elam is basically harmless because he is a moron. Roosh is dangerous because he is intelligent and he advocates immorality. Anyway, both should be rejected. To get laid without using PUA, just pay for it.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

fschmidt wrote:So Roosh used his intelligence to perfect his Game. Game is basically learning to behave immorally to attract women, and Roosh was able to develop his immoral behavior to a degree to which it compensated for his high intelligence and allowed him to get laid.
Roosh should have used his intelligence to figure out where the nearest brothel was. I really hate "game" advocates and their (usually) simple-minded followers. They are even worse than feminists.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Get married to a sexually responsible (dutiful, etc.) woman and say, "Hey, Honey, let's have sex."

I don't consciously use that much 'game.'
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I don't think Roosh really even gets laid that much.. Watch video below. His "game" is pathetic

UmVfs
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Roosh acknowledges himself that his Game is not that effective on American women. His first series of bangs with girls around his native DC were hate f***s. He quickly tired of the charade required to pull attraction from AWs and went abroad to South America and Europe. He recently returned to the States and complained about how AWs are even worse now than 10 years ago because of the advent of the smart phone.

In my office, I went out earlier this year with a horrible girl (I wasn't able to detect this in our brief interactions before I asked her out). Bitch insulted me on the date and was generally very unpleasant from start to finish. There's another young girl in my office, college educated, very masculinized personality, also unpleasant, she scowls and looks down when I pass her by and I just politely nod and say "hi". I went out to some bars a few weeks ago just to get out, 3 girls actually gave me an opening, 2 of them were wrapped up in their smart phones and distracted by friends. This is mostly what we're dealing with when it comes to Generation Y American women, so I would say Roosh's commentaries are fairly accurate.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

At bars and even socials women are standing around in circles playing on their smartphones. At restaurants they are photographing their food and uploading pictures immediately to their Facebook accounts. They have little interest in meeting anyone new.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is part 3 of Paul Elams videos on how to get laid without using PUA techniques.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mystery's advice for all men looking to get laid. He actually doesn't mention PUA in his advice. He also tells us a little about himself (his age and the fact he has a daughter now). This video was put out in January of 2014.