More guys are realizing that American women suck

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

More guys are realizing that American women suck

Post by GoingAwol »

I'm hearing more and more guys I talk to in my day to day life complaining about the quality of women in America. Just the other day I was talking to a guy I know and he was griping about how hard it is to find a good woman. He said he is getting really disillusioned with the dating scene and has all but given up. He also said he had recently asked out a girl he talks to on facebook and she got all angry and defensive and told him she had a boyfriend. Wanna know the best part? He said she didn't list herself as in a relationship on facebook, She didn't have a picture of her boyfriend on her profile, and she had never mentioned having a boyfriend when they talked. So it's either this "boyfriend" is a story to reject him or she was legitimately getting angry at him because he was unable to read her mind and know that she was in a relationship when she had never told him she was. Either way it doesn't reflect well on her.... That type of nonsense is all too common with American women and it's the reason more guys are looking abroad or going MGTOW.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: More and more guys are realizing American women suck

Post by fightforlove »

She's telegraphing insecurity by getting upset at him asking her out. It's not so much a reflection on him as much as it's a reflection on her anger/bitterness for not being able to obtain the attention from the men she desires. She feels frustrated, and makes up the lame "I have a boyfriend" myth to try to deflate him while temporarily feeling better about herself. Women like this are extremely childish, and it happens often. These girls need the "I have a boyfriend" line to construct a false validation, totally telegraphs their insecurity and immaturity. There are a lot of miserable women in America. Basically it goes like this: alphas are banging other women, I'm single, lesser alphas/betas approach me, I'm insulted, me mad!!! :(
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Depraved Western sluts often use the I-have-a-boyfriend thing as a kind of test. If you care about them having a boyfriend then you are insufficiently immoral for them to have sex with.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

We reached critical mass nearly 15 years ago when the first Marriage Strike reports started showing up in the mainstream media. Since then feminists have been completely routed in the area of long term relationships, and relationships in general. When you add to it the economic collapse of 2008, and the rise of electronic media, and we have a situation where marriage will become a statistical anomaly in our lifetime.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:We reached critical mass nearly 15 years ago when the first Marriage Strike reports started showing up in the mainstream media. Since then feminists have been completely routed in the area of long term relationships, and relationships in general. When you add to it the economic collapse of 2008, and the rise of electronic media, and we have a situation where marriage will become a statistical anomaly in our lifetime.
Exactly, feminists have ruined marriage in America. The marriage rates in America are currently at the lowest levels they have ever been.

In 20 years, NO guy in America will be getting, unless he is marrying a women from a foreign country. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They have made relying on the state profitable for women to use men up, feminism is just an extension of their social agenda.

Our Constitution states only congress will coin money, people figuring out why yet, or how the founding documents were intended to be used ?
Time to Hide!