Marry a cute virgin or a model non-virgin?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Marry a cute virgin or a model non-virgin?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:In your case, you know what's good and what's not, and you knew it was best to marry a virgin. At the same time you take incongruous views of morality, failing to understand or accept why it matters. Yet you do know it and make the right choices for yourself because you know it matters. It's a deeply hypocritical stance. Perhaps that makes you more cynical than others like Cornfed and I, who recognize that any real solution to this moral mess will start with getting the foundation right.
I more or less stumbled into making the right choices, I suppose. It just sort of happened to me, you know? I was not actively looking for a virgin to marry, I did not have a long list of criteria when it comes to selecting my wife, and the status of her virginity was not on that list either. But she just happened to be untouched by any man, and to me it added another dimension to our relationship. In retrospect, I would probably walk the same path. It worked for me, and I have every reason to assume it will work for others who have the right attitude.

Would my marriage have been any less happy, any less fulfilling, had I married a non-virgin? I have no way of knowing this. My guess is, it wouldn't have changed much because for a man to be so in love he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with a woman in a country that has no divorce laws, he must be very sure of their relationship and it's strength.

As I have the desire to be a traditional husband and father, and live a more old-fashioned lifestyle, Mrs. Zeitola being a virgin when we married fits very well with the type of marriage I wanted to have. The virginity thing just isn't a huge dealbreaker to me the way it is to you, that's all. For a woman to be divorced, or to have children by another man prior to meeting me, those would be real dealbreakers. However you could meet an 18 year old tomorrow who slept with her first and only boyfriend a year prior, and this would taint your opinion of her in a way that cannot be repaired... me, I would be unfazed.

Baggage is the keyword here. It's a matter of perspective. How much baggage is "too much baggage"? I would not want to be with a woman who has had a lot of bedpartners, but even worse would be a woman who had one or more serious, long-lasting relationships. A woman who has an ex, or several exes, who she may still run in to one day. Who she used to have strong feelings for that may still linger deep down... that would be an issue and I would try to avoid those scenarios and advice others to do the same whenever possible.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Baggage is the keyword here. It's a matter of perspective. How much baggage is "too much baggage"?
Agreed. Every person has some type of "baggage" since none are perfect. It's just a matter of how much and what type. To me the individual person as a whole is more important than some individual strict rule.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Assholes,

Why not just marry a virgin chick who is of model quality in looks????
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Assholes,

Why not just marry a virgin chick who is of model quality in looks????
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

guys guys guys you're gettin WAY to technical here. Why not just find a single mother and ya know, giver a extra one that's yours. I mean you don't have to be cruel about it if you don't want to live with her at least for a while. If you find the right one, she's cool with remittances in your absence. And single mothers with healthy kids already are underrated --- look she's PROVED herself as a fit mother by having healthy offspring already! Perfect spot to deposit your cherished genetic legacy, and all for less than a used car payment. For god sakes its a win-win here.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
January 22nd, 2016, 3:48 am
Out of curiosity I wanted to ask this question. Would men prefer to marry a cute virgin like 6-7/10 in looks or a beautiful non-virgin who's been with previous men but look like a model? Make up does not count because it enhances the features temporarily. P.S you cannot have both and you can only choose one.
Ancient thread. I'm married so I would so no to both. If I were single and these were my only two options, I'd go with the virgin only if she met my specific criteria and I found her attractive. Probably no on a '6'.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mr Natural wrote:
January 22nd, 2016, 6:26 am
I have never understood this obsession so many guys have with virgins. Sex with them tends to be terrible and I just don't see the attraction. I suspect a lot of the guys who want them are inadequate in bed themselves and don't want a girl who knows they are.
Virgins are for marriage, a long term commitment. Over time, you train her and she learns what you like.

I wanted a virgin rather than a defiled woman because I did not want a defiled woman. A woman in the repeated throes of pleasure cannot think clearly enough to consider whether her partner is adequate or not.