EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done this...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

pete98146 wrote:I met my lovely wife online on Cherry Blossoms. I've posted this a tip a few times but I guess it bears repeating for the new guys that are looking for love online.

Don't know about some of the other sites but Cherry Blossoms has an advanced search engine. Absolutely the easiest way to get rid of the less desirable women is to only correspond with those girls with a 4 year degree. Most of these girls have decent jobs and are less likely to have their hands out begging for money online. Guess what? These girls will also be smarter, more mature and in the long run make better wives.

Don't forget that YOU are the grand prize and they are the commodity. Less than 10% of Filipino women that wish to meet a western guy and move abroad ever succeed. With this being the case, why would you not want the best that the Philippines has to offer?
I agree with Pete. Theres a lot of really sincere filipinas out there. I think your chances of finding a good filipina are much higher than your chances of finding a sincere western woman. The problem is most guys are not very good at weeding out the bad ones from day one.

Many filipinas are as lonely and sexually frustrated as western men. I am constantly surprised how many sexy looking filipinas have dumped by there filipino boyfriends. The last thing these women want is another failed relationship. I chatted with one filipina(now 32 yrs old) that had only one boyfriend her entire life.

I have 25 years of bad relationships under my belt so I had a hard time letting my guard down with filipinas, but I managed to do it. The filipina I chat with everyday has never asked me about my financial status(car, house, income), even once. Its clear to me her intentions are honorable.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

pete98146 wrote: Don't forget that YOU are the grand prize and they are the commodity. Less than 10% of Filipino women that wish to meet a western guy and move abroad ever succeed.
Yeah because they're a bunch of money grubbing DOG WHORES looking for a WEALTHY guy from a 1st world country to mooch off of or marry for a green card then divorce and take half the guys shit. Broke ass dudes like me are of no use to the DOG WHORES.....so they just ask us for some quick cash..then call us names, ignore us, or ask for money again when we tell them no.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

yatterman1 wrote:
pete98146 wrote: Don't forget that YOU are the grand prize and they are the commodity. Less than 10% of Filipino women that wish to meet a western guy and move abroad ever succeed.
Yeah because they're a bunch of money grubbing DOG WHORES looking for a WEALTHY guy from a 1st world country to mooch off of or marry for a green card then divorce and take half the guys shit. Broke ass dudes like me are of no use to the DOG WHORES.....so they just ask us for some quick cash..then call us names, ignore us, or ask for money again when we tell them no.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Like anywhere, there are the good and the bad. Your free use of the whore and cunt towards an entire population pretty well tells the tale though. You sound like an abusive asshole.
There are, in the mix, some very good Filipinas. Do them a favor and do not go to the Philippines..EVER.

I personally know here perhaps a dozen first rate girls, with really good hearts. The fact is, there are very few decent American men to introduce them to. If one discounts the whiners and snivelers, a big chunk of American males are off the list.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nate wrote:
yatterman1 wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. Like anywhere, there are the good and the bad. Your free use of the whore and cunt towards an entire population pretty well tells the tale though. You sound like an abusive asshole.
There are, in the mix, some very good Filipinas. Do them a favor and do not go to the Philippines..EVER.

I personally know here perhaps a dozen first rate girls, with really good hearts. The fact is, there are very few decent American men to introduce them to. If one discounts the whiners and snivelers, a big chunk of American males are off the list.
I disagree. The use of whore, slut, cunt and bitch are appropriate when used properly - when referring to Ameriskanks. Even in blanket paintbrush fashion.

As for whether or not there are good Filipinas, pinays, there certainly must be an abundance of them. Many men seem to be quite happy with them.

It always makes me wonder when some guy writes that all FWs are gold diggers. Either these men are terminally depressed, or they are feminist men looking to discourage other men from happiness.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

J.Adama wrote:
Nate wrote:
yatterman1 wrote:

I disagree. The use of whore, slut, cunt and bitch are appropriate when used properly - when referring to Ameriskanks. Even in blanket paintbrush fashion.

As for whether or not there are good Filipinas, pinays, there certainly must be an abundance of them. Many men seem to be quite happy with them.

It always makes me wonder when some guy writes that all FWs are gold diggers. Either these men are terminally depressed, or they are feminist men looking to discourage other men from happiness.
I have no problem with the words...neither am I trying to concoct reality from a distance. As I write this, there are three very nice Filipinas in my kitchen chatting. Any one of them might be better than almost all the American women you might know. Much my life is in the Philippines. I see a lot- and the successes of American men here..and failures too, and for both, there is usually a reason.

I do think that sex deprived men often become depraved men, and US society has plenty of both.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

J.Adama wrote:
Yeah and theres plenty of american men happy with their obese cheating american wives....a lot of guys just take whatever they can get and hold on for dear life.

Point is..some guys are happy with their gold digger wives. Look at all the super rich old guys with hot wives....everyone knows they're all gold diggers, and im sure most of the old rich guys realize it too...but they apparently dont care.

I, on the other hand, do NOT want a gold digger....plus I have no money anyway.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

Nate wrote:
LOL! you sound a whipped male feminist.

And I was planning on going to the Philippines but after all the research I have done and the way they all ask me for money and then block me or call me names when I said no, I dont want to go now. And like Terrence said, they do the same shit if you go there, so why would I go? American women treat me like shit, filipina women treat me like shit online....why would I go half way around the world only to have them treat me like shit in person? f**k THAT!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yatterman,
Don't give up yet. Most Filipinas are not like that. Just go there and see. Every guy there is happy. Remember that.

Try my friend's Christian Filipina site. They won't scam you there.

http://www.christian-filipina.com/?affid=3

Did you listen to Steve's recent interview? It will inspire you to go to the Philippines!

http://www.happierabroad.com/Steve_Inte ... y_2010.mp3

Trust me, Filipinas treat you WAYYYYYYYYY better. They give you more love and affection and put more feeling into the sex.

Yeah you can do whores for $20, but then have coffee with nice innocent girls the next afternoon. It's the best of both worlds! What more could you ask for?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Online sites are dense with golddiggers. Please come and see girls in their natural environment. You can meet plenty who are not. Also, do keep in mind that in this part of the world women make very little and men are scarce. So, women do look for providers sooner or later. Is it bad? It is a debt of honor for guys. I see it as a good thing, not a bad thing provided you control the spendings somewhat.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yatterman,
Unlike others, I put my money (or proof) where my mouth is. So how about this? I will PM you the email addresses of Filipinas I know who will NOT scam you, and you can send them your photo and try to arrange chat sessions with them. Ok?

Then you cannot complain that they all do that, cause these are not the type that do.

You game?

I have three girls I know from the Philippines, all nice, outgoing and attractive. I'm going to PM you their emails right now. Then you will have no excuse to complain.

Also try the Christian Filipina site above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

yatterman1 wrote:
Nate wrote:

And I was planning on going to the Philippines but after all the research I have done and the way they all ask me for money and then block me or call me names when I said no, I dont want to go now. And like Terrence said, they do the same shit if you go there, so why would I go? American women treat me like shit, filipina women treat me like shit online....why would I go half way around the world only to have them treat me like shit in person? f**k THAT!
No. You are. I don't shoot my mouth off a topic I know LESS THAN NOTHING about.You area an ignoramus,
and unwilling to learn from men who are there...have really lived it, not sat in the USA and went off like some sniveling he-bitch. God..I have to stop reading this forum...too many idiot he-bitches. Enjoy your idiotic misery in the USA.
Last edited by Nate on July 8th, 2010, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yatterman1 wrote:
Nate wrote:

I could list many reasons to forget about Filipinas, and I would. However, online scammers are not one of them. I actually had those scamming bitches jump on me when I jjoined CherryBlossoms in 2006. The Filipinas would use pics of models. Some of them would just use pics of themselves and cam with me, and I am sure they had many western idiots sending them money.

However, I still dont think they are representative of the average Filipina. Just like the average one of us on here is not representative of American men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yatterman,

Done. Check your inbox.

I just PMed you three attractive Filipinas that will NOT ask you for money. Guaranteed. Email them with your photo and tell them that I referred you for chat. If they like you, and you look decent, then they will chat with you. And you can NOT say anymore that EVERY Filipina asks you for money. No excuses now!

You see, unlike others, I put proof where my mouth is!

Here are pics of the girls emails I just sent you. As you can see, they are all ATTRACTIVE, so you have no excuses to continually perpetuate this stereotype!

Last edited by Winston on November 10th, 2011, 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

yatterman1 wrote: And I was planning on going to the Philippines but after all the research I have done and the way they all ask me for money and then block me or call me names when I said no, I dont want to go now. And like Terrence said, they do the same shit if you go there, so why would I go? American women treat me like shit, filipina women treat me like shit online....why would I go half way around the world only to have them treat me like shit in person? f**k THAT!
Yatterman,

If you want to meet girls in PH, please buy a plane ticket and just fly there.

If you want to meet women online, try eharmony.com instead.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Winston, I don't think Yatterman is ready for the sexy filipinas you picked out for him. However, I know a good woman when I see one, I'm more than happy to take them off your hands. If your going to date filipinas you need to be prepared for the insomnia that results from all night marathon sex in addition being told your a prince ten times a day. Its a difficult gig but I'm willing to suffer so Yatterman doesn't have too. Some guys are just not cut out for it.