Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster a Hoax?

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu, it has come to my attention that 6 of the 7 astronauts aboard the shuttle Challenger have been reported as possibly still being alive.

This could be a job for our hero :?:
Last edited by Moretorque on January 31st, 2016, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Calling Mr. Wu Com'in Mr. Wu, Challenger disaster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Seriously? Even the Challenger disaster is a conspiracy theory now? People saw the STS break apart live on TV and a few in person. I give up. Error: human intelligence not found. Please try a different planet.
Beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life here on planet earth! LOL :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Seriously? Even the Challenger disaster is a conspiracy theory now? People saw the STS break apart live on TV and a few in person. I give up. Error: human intelligence not found. Please try a different planet.
Just because something blew up in the sky doesnt mean there was a crew on it. Come on man. You gotta consider all possibilities.

Yeah i saw a youtube video about that conspiracy theory. It claims that most of the astronauts are still alive and have been found with their names and photos and all. But i didnt look into it. If someone wants, please post the video about it here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

007 can easily crack this conspiracy down to it's core, please try and keep the body count within reason Winston. :cry:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost,
What is hard for you to grasp that government lies a lot? It also murders and assassinates? And gets away with it? Given that hologram technology was likely used on 9/11 i wouldn't put anything past them. You shouldnt take anything they say for granted. Its not hard for them to blow up an aircraft, even one thats unmanned.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston knows government lies a lot because he is a British agent working for the Crown.

Ghost one of the CIA directors claimed they know when there job is complete when what all the American people believe is true is in fact a lie. They are building a world government based on the lie to meet this goal. They are in big trouble because the truth is getting out and their plans for total world domination are going up in smoke.

They could have very well wanted to see how the nation and world would react to seeing the first civilian in space becoming shark bait. They really play on and off the emotions of people and nations for all the information needed to pull this one world system off they are attempting to build. They really need alot of skill on how to play their cards in order to manipulate all of us perfectly to pull this off long range.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Ghost = CIA

He wants to convince us people died in a space shuttle. f**k that!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The CIA wants us to believe in Ghost, they may have died but I do not believe anything our government says and anything they do or have done would not surprise me.

Once I understood how the monetary system worked I then realized the bank is the real government and the people in the living room on the Jew tube being presented as your rulers was just a fictitious TV show put on for us idiots.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

No it's not Stupid Ghost, doing this one world government they have to check all the water tight doors and make sure they do not have a problem where they could have a major blow out and all of their hundreds of years of work sink like the Titanic.

They can spring a few leaks but cannot have a gusher so they need practice to make perfect for the big coming events to pull this off. It could have very well been a test of the system to look for leaks.

It's nothing agent Wu can't get to the bottom of in short order. 8)
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost this is what you can't see because your still unable to unlock your mind or in your case your spirit because your brain I am sure is more than likely in a grave somewhere with worms rummaging threw it. :D

Anyhow you use the word " conspiracy theorist " and that is exactly what our rulers want. They created that word during the Kennedy assassination to marginalize people who called our government out on being full of sh/it. You actually have not really separated yourself from them intellectually because you use their purposeful programming and you still have a hard time understanding just how much they do lie and the way unlimited fiat currency gives them the ability to pull these lies off.

9/11 I am sure was well planned in advance prior to Challenger, you better check those doors regularly and make sure they only drip at most.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.