How about Boer females?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How about Boer females?

Post by Cornfed »

As we know, the elite's plan to exterminate the white race has resulted in essentially all white females in the world becoming snooty, hateful sluts unfit for marriage.Therefore, for those of us who want to perpetuate the white race, how about targeting young white South African girls whose families have been forced into refugee camps by the Jews/banksters and their simian lackeys. Expeditions could be organized to select them and secure their documents. They would be some of the few white females in the world who don't stupidly regard the government as their rightful husband and protector, and see marrying guys in the West as a step up on their present conditions. Is there any other option?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: How about Boer females?

Post by gnosis »

European women may become more eligible for marriage as the Muslim invasion in Europe continues, and the EU folds in on itself. The snootiness will disappear as their economic opportunities vanish and violent crime (including rape) in their countries increases. This may take a while to happen, but it's one thing to think about for the future.

You may already be able to find some marriage material women in Spain or Greece. Both countries have been economically devastated, and slut culture is probably on the decline. (I think slut culture is really only possible in a decadent society with excess resources floating around.)

Marriage works best when a man has access to resources, and his wife is completely or almost completely dependent on him to provide her with resources. Love and devotion will naturally follow from this dependence. No psychological games required.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:As we know, the elite's plan to exterminate the white race has resulted in essentially all white females in the world becoming snooty, hateful sluts unfit for marriage.Therefore, for those of us who want to perpetuate the white race, how about targeting young white South African girls whose families have been forced into refugee camps by the Jews/banksters and their simian lackeys. Expeditions could be organized to select them and secure their documents. They would be some of the few white females in the world who don't stupidly regard the government as their rightful husband and protector, and see marrying guys in the West as a step up on their present conditions. Is there any other option?
Where exactly are these camps located?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:As we know, the elite's plan to exterminate the white race has resulted in essentially all white females in the world becoming snooty, hateful sluts unfit for marriage.Therefore, for those of us who want to perpetuate the white race, how about targeting young white South African girls whose families have been forced into refugee camps by the Jews/banksters and their simian lackeys. Expeditions could be organized to select them and secure their documents. They would be some of the few white females in the world who don't stupidly regard the government as their rightful husband and protector, and see marrying guys in the West as a step up on their present conditions. Is there any other option?
Where exactly are these camps located?
Cornfed, I believe you are about 115 years too late. I think the Dutch / Boers were rounded up into camps about 115 years ago, by white South Africans from England and not Jews. Why don't you just go to Ukraine. Maybe you could find a pure white woman there that want to leave.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

This is an interesting thread. Eastern European women have an array of issues. Their culture is just too damaged from communism and the FSU even 20+ later. They're an option, but they're not ideal. Plus, Boer women are real Anglo women. I don't know much about them though because they are rarely discussed and I can't find much information about them online. I don't know how I would even meet one.

Even though I can appreciate Latinas, Asians, Arab, and even Indian women, something strikes me in a unique way every time my eyes spot a young, beautiful white Anglo woman. Something just seems so Godly and angelic about them.. WASP women were the gold standard of women at one time, and now they are the worst due to feminism and cultural marxism, but they are capable of being the best again if raised properly and in the right environment. If I had a choice, I would take an attractive white Anglo woman over any other women. I still haven't given up on meeting a nice white Anglo girl, but if I happen to meet a woman of another ethnicity that is attractive and has good chemistry with me first, I will not fix what is not broken. I will have to appreciate that I have a decent girl (even though she is not white) and that there are many sexually frustrated guys that wish they could have what I have.

The pictures below are of typical women from the heyday of White America.. They're genuine white anglo-saxon protestant women. They are not super gorgeous like Sports Illustrated models, but they do look cute and feminine. They're not overdressed with elaborate wardrobes (EE women try to mimic this look) as some guys prefer, but they are also not dressed up like some of the slobs of today that go out in pajama pants and hoodies. They're just right to me. Their modest, imperfect, yet cute and feminine appearance is what makes me attracted to them. It gives them a more down to earth, genuine, realistic look to me. I'm not looking for a bikini model.

Last edited by sentinel89 on January 2nd, 2016, 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think you could be very successful with South African white women, because many of them are looking to escape that country. However. I think you are incorrect about how they will not value the government. I used to chat with a "Boer" man from S.A. They have all the same problems with divorce laws that we do here, but worse. Those women are not innocent. They are also feminist. The country is dangerous though. So that still gives men a slight advantage.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I think you could be very successful with South African white women, because many of them are looking to escape that country. However. I think you are incorrect about how they will not value the government. I used to chat with a "Boer" man from S.A. They have all the same problems with divorce laws that we do here, but worse. Those women are not innocent. They are also feminist.
That certainly used to be true, but being forced into refugee camps might have provided some decent attitude adjustment.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:I think you could be very successful with South African white women, because many of them are looking to escape that country. However. I think you are incorrect about how they will not value the government. I used to chat with a "Boer" man from S.A. They have all the same problems with divorce laws that we do here, but worse. Those women are not innocent. They are also feminist.
That certainly used to be true, but being forced into refugee camps might have provided some decent attitude adjustment.
An adjustment that would wear off within a matter of hours of being released into the hands of a WHITE MALE (LIKE OMG WHITE PRIVILEGE) husband. Maybe "a matter of hours" is an exaggeration, but it most certainly would not last a life time. The reason non-western women are better is because they are raised better from day 1 and are not exposed to as much teen mom/jersey shore/kardashians/paris hilton crap as adolescents. They are also not indoctrinated in anti-white, anti-male cultural marxist echo chambers that we refer to as colleges and universities. So, white anglo women are damaged beyond repair. Maybe 10 years in a counter-indoctrination camp where they learn how to knit and bake lasagna like real women would do them some good, but by that time they would be over the hill anyway.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
An adjustment that would wear off within a matter of hours of being released into the hands of a WHITE MALE (LIKE OMG WHITE PRIVILEGE) husband. Maybe "a matter of hours" is an exaggeration, but it most certainly would not last a life time. The reason non-western women are better is because they are raised better from day 1 and are not exposed to as much teen mom/jersey shore/kardashians/paris hilton crap as adolescents. They are also not indoctrinated in anti-white, anti-male cultural marxist echo chambers that we refer to as colleges and universities.
Obviously we would target young females who had not been to university and whose main experience in life was being shafted by the system.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Well I doubt there will be many posters who will band together to go visit South Africa for that. Maybe you could just go and pluck one out for yourself. Then report back to us. I think most of the women there have some Dutch ancestry, and I am partial to the Germanic women. I think they are very beautiful. You might be able to get one of those beautiful women. It will be interesting to hear your trip report. Just ignore the losers who second guess you when you post your report.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

You'd have a better chance of finding an Amish or Anabaptist girl in the U.S. They would also likely be much more conservative
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's a story about South African farmers fleeing to various other countries. Maybe it would be possible to snag some of their daughters as wives if Western men had anywhere livable to take them.

http://www.europeanknightsproject.com/t ... invite-us/
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:Here's a story about South African farmers fleeing to various other countries. Maybe it would be possible to snag some of their daughters as wives if Western men had anywhere livable to take them.

http://www.europeanknightsproject.com/t ... invite-us/
Given the situation, it is almost the duty of white South Africans to leave the country. As soon as they are mostly gone, the place will go into collapse and become the total shithole naturally.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote:You'd have a better chance of finding an Amish or Anabaptist girl in the U.S. They would also likely be much more conservative
That would certainly be much safer and much less expensive. I don't think the white women of SA are worth it. I used to chat with a man who was divorced from when his children were born to his exwife. She got up and left him almost immediately. He wanted to emigrate to Australia, and he even said that the Oz government lined up things for his exwife too, so their children could come, but she refused because she has a South African boyfriend. So their children are stuck there. He also has to pay child support to her.

Better off to just get a German or Dutch woman to be your wife, but I suspect some are the kind who truly believe in the stereotypical mail order bride mentality, as in, women can simply be bought with a price. Why bother to purchase a woman only to make her an equal by bringing her to the USA? The US says women are equal. Bringing over a slave girl will not make her remain a slave. She knows there is freedom here. It takes a massive amount of blindness to think any situation like that could ever work out well for the man.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

WASP women were the gold standard of women at one time, and now they are the worst due to feminism and cultural marxism, but they are capable of being the best again if raised properly and in the right environment.
You don't even have to worry about that though. So what? Listen. If she is a B, she will reveal herself, which will happen when you tell her NO. Then she will leave, which is a good thing. If she leaves you before you get in too deep because you stepped your foot down, then you have done well. Or you could avoid all that simply by finding a woman who is submissive towards you. That way you know, regardless of any feminist mumbo jumbo that got into her head, the real rule which matters is still there, and that is that the man is the one in charge. If she will submit to you, you do not have to worry about whether or not she is a feminist. She isn't. Will she say some dumb feminist stuff sometimes? Yes, because some of that is just the male-female natural dynamics, and people often do say stupid stuff which they don't mean, but as long as she obeys you, why would you worry about her opinions?

I know this white man who is a huge racist. His wife is not a racist. How can a woman who hates racism marry a man who is a bastard racist? Because she submits to him. That is why. Women are the one who bend. Remember that. Every position in which a man takes a woman, the woman is either bending or spreading. The man is dominating even when he is on the bottom, because the woman must kneel on top of him, and he can lay flat with his legs straight, while she can never do that while on top.

Besides that, it was foreordained that men would rule. The feminists want to change that. First they want to change it by saying we are all equal, which is definitely not true anywhere in this world. But when they do that, they really intend to give all the power to women and make men the ones who must submit. There is no such thing as equals between men and women.