A successful negro

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A successful negro

Post by Cornfed »

The link is to a story about an African immigrant to Canada who (of course) committed lots of crime, including killing someone, got a slap on the wrist for it, and was the showered with money from charities for allegedly refraining from killing anyone else and suggesting other dindus consider doing likewise. I suppose this what CE means when he talks about negotiating your way through the system. The white loser classes are doing silly things like getting useful STEM degrees and skills and working hard when given the chance, usually without even killing anyone, and generally getting shafted by the system. It turns out all they needed to do was commit horrendous crimes and then stand around with their hands out when they allegedly were taking a break from committing horrendous crimes. Of course for this to work they would probably have to get a really good tan and swallow some monkey glands because, you know, white privilege.

http://torontolife.com/city/life/my-lif ... eet-gangs/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A successful negro

Post by Yohan »

I am here with Cornfed.

I see nothing in the story of this black man which I could admire.

I wonder if he ever considered how to compensate all his victims while he was a young gang member.

He got quite a lot of money to try a new start. About USD 80.000,- for the beginning, and how long have ordinary honest people to work to save up such an amount?
For sure much longer than the time he spent in jail.

He was also lucky, as some family members helped him from day one on after his release from jail.

The only good thing about him is maybe that he considers - at least for now - to stay away from criminal activity. For how long is the question.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

1.If you're African American and from a lower-class background, you're 1,087 percent more likely to be admitted to an elite U.S. college than a white applicant from a lower-class background.

2. A black applicant from a foreign country is more than twice as likely to be accepted into an elite U.S. college as an African American.

3. If you're a male athlete, you're four times more likely to be admitted to an Ivy League school than a non-athletic male. (combo of being black and being an athlete improves your odds dramatically all else equal. Now imagine you are a. black b. athlete c. foreign born and d. have modestly decent academics, say top 45% of class. You just might get accepted to one or more Ivy League w that combo).

4. Nearly twice as many black applicants are accepted at elite colleges as Asian applicants. (The pool of black applicants is tiny compared to that of asians).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... et-in.html

Now here's what can happen when a foreign born black person scores in 99th percentile on SAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWljxInJR_4
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I agree. I could have never dreamed of these levels of success if I were white. Being black was my means to opportunity, wealth, and beyond.

Jobs and promotions came to me without my asking. Banks sought me out for loans for investment properties simple based on average credit. My university did not even look at my college board scores, they simply interviewed me, saw that I was clean-cut and articulate, and offered me a full-ride scholarship.

The white guys had to work twice as hard just for half of the payoff. They know it and I know it.

However if you are rich and white, or black and simply average, you can write your own tickets in America without much more then lifting a finger. It's so easy!

It's true and you can see the proof in the millions of black men who are doing so well in the job market.

Simply stay out of legal trouble as a black man and the world is your oyster, one chock full of pearls. Black wealth and success makes whites feel less guilty and hopeful about racial issues. Success is therefore yours for the taking without any real effort.

America is the black man's Robin Hood, because it steals from the haves and gives it to black people "just because." It's true!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yup, being scum certainly pays these days. Here a bill was passed in Washington to pay criminiggers to commit less crime.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 2-13-17-17
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

400 years of oppression.
Last edited by Moretorque on April 4th, 2021, 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Interesting discussion. I don't think I was checking the forum at that time so I missed it. I completely agree with CE's post.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
February 1st, 2016, 12:40 pm
The link is to a story about an African immigrant to Canada who (of course) committed lots of crime, including killing someone, got a slap on the wrist for it, and was the showered with money from charities for allegedly refraining from killing anyone else and suggesting other dindus consider doing likewise. I suppose this what CE means when he talks about negotiating your way through the system. The white loser classes are doing silly things like getting useful STEM degrees and skills and working hard when given the chance, usually without even killing anyone, and generally getting shafted by the system. It turns out all they needed to do was commit horrendous crimes and then stand around with their hands out when they allegedly were taking a break from committing horrendous crimes. Of course for this to work they would probably have to get a really good tan and swallow some monkey glands because, you know, white privilege.
Do you have a STEM degree?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 3rd, 2016, 9:46 am
I agree. I could have never dreamed of these levels of success if I were white. Being black was my means to opportunity, wealth, and beyond.

Jobs and promotions came to me without my asking. Banks sought me out for loans for investment properties simple based on average credit. My university did not even look at my college board scores, they simply interviewed me, saw that I was clean-cut and articulate, and offered me a full-ride scholarship.

The white guys had to work twice as hard just for half of the payoff. They know it and I know it.

However if you are rich and white, or black and simply average, you can write your own tickets in America without much more then lifting a finger. It's so easy!

It's true and you can see the proof in the millions of black men who are doing so well in the job market.

Simply stay out of legal trouble as a black man and the world is your oyster, one chock full of pearls. Black wealth and success makes whites feel less guilty and hopeful about racial issues. Success is therefore yours for the taking without any real effort.

America is the black man's Robin Hood, because it steals from the haves and gives it to black people "just because." It's true!!!
Is this meant seriously or are you just being ironic?

If you are serious about it, has anyone written a book called 'Black Privilege' yet?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:19 am
Do you have a STEM degree?
Yes.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Rock wrote:
February 3rd, 2016, 8:38 am
1.If you're African American and from a lower-class background, you're 1,087 percent more likely to be admitted to an elite U.S. college than a white applicant from a lower-class background.

2. A black applicant from a foreign country is more than twice as likely to be accepted into an elite U.S. college as an African American.

3. If you're a male athlete, you're four times more likely to be admitted to an Ivy League school than a non-athletic male. (combo of being black and being an athlete improves your odds dramatically all else equal. Now imagine you are a. black b. athlete c. foreign born and d. have modestly decent academics, say top 45% of class. You just might get accepted to one or more Ivy League w that combo).

4. Nearly twice as many black applicants are accepted at elite colleges as Asian applicants. (The pool of black applicants is tiny compared to that of asians).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... et-in.html

Now here's what can happen when a foreign born black person scores in 99th percentile on SAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWljxInJR_4
I don't have a problem with athletes getting selected over non-athletes. And I really don't have a problem with *private* universities doing whatever discrimination they want; it's like they are running 3 separate institutions: one for tip-top Whites & Chinamen, one for the children of huge donors like Trump's Jew son-in-law, and one for diverse ethnicities. I might have gotten into an Ivy League in the '80s had I tried, but I didn't see why it is worth spending more money when I could get a full-ride at State U.