Where's Jester? What happened to him?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where's Jester?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL Marcos that is EXACTLY how it feels

You nailed it
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:Sweet man. I like the energy.
Lord of the Rings... the Ent slowly pulls up his roots and starts walking....

Pickin up steam
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Glad you are OK...! You are very likely to find SE asia a big improvement over Mexico... It will be fun to see it new again through your eyes....look forward to your reports...
Thanks!

Yes - this should be fun.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Good to hear from you, J-man. Couldn't resist the draw of Asia forever, huh? :)
So it seems, so it seems.

And you're right - I was resisting. The rotating ceiling fan, the white linen suit, the doe-eyed beauty.... ahh the stuff of dreams.

:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good to be back "home" here on HA, guys!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jester wrote:Good to be back "home" here on HA, guys!
Glad you are back Jester. Winston was going to go out and look for you himself if we didn't hear from you pretty soon. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Again an interesting storyline

But let's turn it around
Four of us who've never met in RL go looking for Winston, forum host we've known for years, who has disappeared...

Like the Hangover movie in Bangkok
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, you should have come to SE Asia when I was there. But I have got lots of vacation time in my new job so I might come visiting again. I'm still studying Chinese but I have no new plan for being Happier Abroad.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyone have an update on jester? Rock is getting worried. Jester was supposed to set up shop in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He should be there by now but we havent heard anything from him. So rock is worried. Anyone have an update on him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Anyone have an update on jester? Rock is getting worried. Jester was supposed to set up shop in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He should be there by now but we havent heard anything from him. So rock is worried. Anyone have an update on him?
I think when it comes to HA, no news is good news, he might be "busy" now :twisted: :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I finally heard from jester via line chat app. It added us there so i contacted him. Here is his reply. Apparently hes in chiang mai, thailand now.
WINSTON
my friend

Or should I say MR. CHAIRMAN

I hope you GENTLEMEN
(and I mean that)

will visit Chiang Mai

Unfortunately I am tied down here at the moment

Call me
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I miss Jester !
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, he's been gone for a while. Not to be a dick, but anyone think he could be locked-up? Things happen at random sometimes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wolfeye wrote:Yeah, he's been gone for a while. Not to be a dick, but anyone think he could be locked-up? Things happen at random sometimes.
Didnt you read the above? I already heard from him and hes ok. Rock called him earlier today. Hes in chiang mai, thailand now, where falcon lives as well. And he is living with a thai girlfriend. Sounds like hes doing well there. I wondering what hes doing for business there though.