I Want to Sleep With An Attractive Female Space Alien

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I Want to Sleep With An Attractive Female Space Alien

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes it's true, I'm not kidding, I really want to have sex with an attractive female space alien, as long as our genitalia are compatible. I think it will eventually become the ultimate thrill for humans, whenever it happens. I was inspired by this story about a Brazilian farmer that claims he had sex with a hot female space alien in a UFO in 1957:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant%C3%B4nio_Vilas_Boas

Only he knows if it's true or not, and he died in 1991, but even if it isn't, I still want to experience it. I think in the future when we we meet alien species, guys will be trying to score with the hot females as the in thing. Banging sex robots will be the next big thing, so maybe banging aliens will be the next big thing after that. Feminists will be upset soon when guys start forgetting about actual women, and just banging sex dolls that are perfectly proportioned, and never age, and then start banging hot alien girls after that.

Imagine if the alien species we meet are compatible to have sex with, but our DNA is incompatible so their is no worry of getting them pregnant.

In the future, guys will be bragging about planetary flags, not country ones as they do now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Want to Sleep With An Attractive Female Space Alien

Post by Moretorque »

I would settle for an illegal immigrant.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

-I was a GOD in Uranus
-BANG Uranus
-If they come here such females will be westernized in 6 months. Will also morph from aliens into smart phone zombies.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:I would settle for an illegal immigrant.
I would too, some of those illegal Mexican girls are hotter than hell. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well if any of you guy's don't mind going BI on the alien sexual gig then your in luck, the Amazing Star Child is just in from the Andromeda Galaxy. Pretty nice looking pooper for a Space Monster...... :wink:
Last edited by Moretorque on March 14th, 2016, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This is a Serious post.

-NEWSFLASH-
Now over 50% of Americans believe in UFO - Space Aliens. 10% claim to have encountered a UFO.

My recommendation would be a humanoid for Venus. Because it is close.

Uma Thurman is (according to some) from Venus.
http://www.acidemic.com/id144.html

SO HEY, LETS TAKE HAPPIER ABROAD TO THE EXTREME!

VENUSIAN
Allegedly inhabited by physical entities, both human and reptilian, beneath the surface and therefore 'safe' from the extreme surface conditions. Also allegedly inhabited (on the surface?) by human beings, possibly colonists from Terra- Earth, who somehow were able to 'phase' or generate their physical bodies' molecular structure into a '4th dimensional' existence wherein they now allegedly survive unaffected by the harsh 'physical' conditions. Other surface colonies allegedly exist in "biodome" cities, whereas still other reportedly live in the "antimatter" counterpart of "Venus" -- which in the "alternate" universe is part of a 12-planet alliance called the Koldasian alliance according to some contactees. The Pleiadians also claim to have colonized the "anti-matter" universe, which they call the DAL universe
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Will, be careful what you wish for. Just imagine some alien reads your post. This bread of alien is hermaphroditic. It has female parts, as well as male. So it uses the female parts on you, and when it is done, just like it does on it's own planet, flips you over planning to use it's male parts on your female parts, and performs some unspeakable act on you. You have to give birth to the baby in your digestive system. How do you deliver the baby. Remember that movie 'Alien'?

I'm sure there are plenty of pretty actresses who played aliens on Star Trek, beautiful women with bumps on their heads or colored paint on their bodies. But if there were space aliens like that capable of sexual acts, it's a different species. Sex with them would be in the same category as sex with animals. There are plenty of sheep, cows, and other animals running around. It's immoral, stinky, and disgusting to have sex with animals.

I suspect some of these alien encounters, if they are real, are encounters with demons. Certain scientists (agnostics at that) that have studied the phenomenon have concluded that accounts of encounters with aliens are similar to if not identical to accounts of encounters with demons.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You should realize that Star Trek and Star Wars are works of fiction. There are no such things as aliens. The beings who claim to be aliens are actually demons, and when they arrive you'll be fooled into believing exactly what they want you to believe, as evidenced by your belief in real aliens to begin with.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Try this pick up line on a gal, if you dare: I'm an asstronaut on a mission to uranus!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Try this pick up line on a gal, if you dare: I'm an asstronaut on a mission to uranus!
Funny, cause as I was reading this statement, my soul cried out to me, "No!"
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a Sexy Cyborg from another dimension that you may want to get intimate with. :P

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-z54EP0EhM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check this out. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MP_G6arpVI[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This Moon Girl looks pretty hot. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zbBEifkrU[/youtube]