Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Meetup in Thailand? Winston and Rock are there!

Post by Winston »

Hey all, guess what? I contacted anamericaninbangkok, who used to post here before we had a falling out, to see if he can meet us since he lives here in bangkok. He agreed, with the condition that i apologize to him for my insults in the past. I accepted.

This is good news for those of you who are his fans. It means that if we can make amends and get on good terms again, then he may come back here and start posting again. We can also cross promote each other and develop a positive collaborative relationship.

Btw i checked out his website and he now has a new podcast and book hes published. Check them out on his site at:

http://www.anamericaninbangkok.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Meetup in Thailand? Winston and Rock are there!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rock and i met anamericaninbangkok today. We got along and are on fine terms now. We even recorded a podcast discussion, but we arent sure if we will post it or not. Unfortunately however, he does not plan on returning to the forum again because firstly, he doesnt have the time anymore, and secondly, he doesnt like to revisit forums once hes announced that hes leaving. Its an honor thing for him i think. But who knows, maybe he will change his mind if enough of you convince him. Kind of like how when the original star trek series was cancelled, many fans wrote letters to try to get it back on the air. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post by Winston »

Update:

Rock and i are in pattaya now. Its about 2 hours from bangkok. Wow its like angeles city here except much bigger and with a beach around it. There are so many bar areas, not just the ones on walking street. And at night the beaches are lined with scores of freelancers, many of which are cute or sexy. They will go with you for 1000 baht per hour, which is about 30 dollars. Wow so cheap!

There are also many tourist activities too, such as boating, jet skiing, elephant rides, floating markets, night markets, sanctuary of truth, islands, etc. So there are many activities for couples and families too.

Btw, before we left bangkok, i tried some soapy massage places, which a friend of mine said was a must do. Wow it was amazing and surreal! Rock took me to one of those places that cater to chinese mens tastes that had lighter skinned girls that chinese, japanese and korean guys like. I was stunned and blown away. When you entered, there are a ton of lovely ladies sitting behind a glass. You pick one of them and then you get a soapy massage in the bathtub that stimulates your private parts, and a massage in bed, as well as full sex, for two hours! And all for only 2000 baht too, which is like 50 dollars! Wow what a bargain deal for such value!

I picked a light skinned petite girl that looked like a china doll, my ideal type. She was sweet and cheerful and gave me good service. Wow. I had two hours of bliss and nirvana. She also kissed me and french kissed me with tongue during sex, and did multiple positions. Wow! So surreal. With my dream girl too! And all for about 50 dollars! Unbeatable! Unbelievable!

Then in the place next door, they had a ton of hot girls around the perimeter edge of a restaurant and lounge area, standing around waiting to be picked. Their prices varied from 2600 baht to 4000 baht, depending on their age and attractiveness. Wow. It was surreal. So many sexy young girls to choose from! There was no rush or pressure either. You could sit down and have a drink or order food, while you decided.

After that we checked out other ones around the complex next door, and they were similar, with many girls sitting around waiting to be chosen, while you could sit and drink or order food, while you decide.

For such a value, these soapies are definitely on my list to go to regularly. For such a low price i can have my dream girls that look sexy and hot. Wow. I wanna go there again and again! Gotta take advantage of such an opportunity, because you cant find it anywhere else!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Update:

Rock and i are in pattaya now. Its about 2 hours from bangkok. Wow its like angeles city here except much bigger and with a beach around it. There are so many bar areas, not just the ones on walking street. And at night the beaches are lined with scores of freelancers, many of which are cute or sexy. They will go with you for 1000 baht per hour, which is about 30 dollars. Wow so cheap!

There are also many tourist activities too, such as boating, jet skiing, elephant rides, floating markets, night markets, sanctuary of truth, islands, etc. So there are many activities for couples and families too.

Btw, before we left bangkok, i tried some soapy massage places, which a friend of mine said was a must do. Wow it was amazing and surreal! Rock took me to one of those places that cater to chinese mens tastes that had lighter skinned girls that chinese, japanese and korean guys like. I was stunned and blown away. When you entered, there are a ton of lovely ladies sitting behind a glass. You pick one of them and then you get a soapy massage in the bathtub that stimulates your private parts, and a massage in bed, as well as full sex, for two hours! And all for only 2000 baht too, which is like 50 dollars! Wow what a bargain deal for such value!

I picked a light skinned petite girl that looked like a china doll, my ideal type. She was sweet and cheerful and gave me good service. Wow. I had two hours of bliss and nirvana. She also kissed me and french kissed me with tongue during sex, and did multiple positions. Wow! So surreal. With my dream girl too! And all for about 50 dollars! Unbeatable! Unbelievable!

Then in the place next door, they had a ton of hot girls around the perimeter edge of a restaurant and lounge area, standing around waiting to be picked. Their prices varied from 2600 baht to 4000 baht, depending on their age and attractiveness. Wow. It was surreal. So many sexy young girls to choose from! There was no rush or pressure either. You could sit down and have a drink or order food, while you decided.

After that we checked out other ones around the complex next door, and they were similar, with many girls sitting around waiting to be chosen, while you could sit and drink or order food, while you decide.

For such a value, these soapies are definitely on my list to go to regularly. For such a low price i can have my dream girls that look sexy and hot. Wow. I wanna go there again and again! Gotta take advantage of such an opportunity, because you cant find it anywhere else!
Holy smokes man that sounds amazing!! So tempting!! That kid in the candy store feeling is great. How long will you be there?
To think I'm only an hour away, but i have more girls than i can handle here already.

Have you guys met poster dronnie?
(Edit: I meant dronnie, not drealm)

this is what is was suggesting for him on the other thread, i can't understand why he's still having problems loosening up ..?? after "10 years in Thailand"

How are the regular girls Winston? how is their attitude? could you give an assessment on those?
And oh yeah, as always, pics please!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Met this sweet innocent thai girl today at a bench outside the mall. She said she likes me. Wow. We made a date for tomorrow. :) finally im meeting normal innocent thai girls. :) doesnt she look so sweet?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Image rock took of winston doing a spin kick in the boxing ring in pattaya, thailand yesterday. Looks great huh? Dont i look like chuck norris? Lol. As you can see, i can still do spin kicks. :)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Image rock took of winston doing a spin kick in the boxing ring in pattaya, thailand yesterday. Looks great huh? Dont i look like chuck norris? Lol. As you can see, i can still do spin kicks. :)

That's cyclone Winston going nuclear on somebody.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Image rock took of winston doing a spin kick in the boxing ring in pattaya, thailand yesterday. Looks great huh? Dont i look like chuck norris? Lol. As you can see, i can still do spin kicks. :)

I thought that was just another one of jamesbond's photoshop jobs
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Show a little respect Droid before Mr.Wu is forced to pull the plug on you.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You are a great man Winston.

Add to that you are also a great warrior.

-The Question-
Did you get laid yet in Thailand?

I am going to Thailand in May for about 6 months.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Update:

I have my own rooms in Pattaya and Jomtien, but unfortunately I am now back in Tokyo, so we cannot meet this time.

Yes, Pattaya is not an ordinary city, it is a holiday spot and fairly large as there are over 5 million tourists visiting this city every year and there are plenty of foreigners living there in their own condominium units - you can find everything there for everybody - as you correctly said, it's not only about girls.

There are also excellent hospitals, dentists, banking services, any kind of accommodation you can imagine from cheapest to the most expensive ones, any kind of food etc., also good direct long-distance bus-connections to various other cities in Northern and Eastern Thailand with good connection to Laos and Cambodia, there is an island for good swimming with cheap ferry services, international schools, shopping malls, etc. etc.

It will take a while to explore the entire area, including nearby cities like Sri Ratcha (with Si-Chang island) and Sattahip etc.

Enjoy your vacation!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rock and I are in Bangkok and returning to the Philippines tonight. If any of you are there, let us know. :) We will post more photos later in the forum as well.

Devon
Freshman Poster

Post by Devon »

Cool. Was Thailand much more expensive than the PI?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devon wrote:Cool. Was Thailand much more expensive than the PI?
Not really. It provides better value for what u pay for. And the infrastructure is better too. Things run more efficiently because Thais have Chinese blood in them.

But nothing beats the Philippines when it comes to the warm vibe, sweetness and positivity toward us by the filipina girls. For that reason alone i prefer the Philippines. Social relationships are more important to me than infrastructure and food.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Hey theres a problem. Our flight to manila was overbooked. So they put me and rock in a hotel and put us on the next flight tomorrow morning. We also get free roundtrip plane tickets too. So tired. Our hotel is very nice though. Includes free breakfast buffet too.

They should make the practice of overbooking flights illegal. Its unnecessary and causes problems for passengers and is only done out of greed for extra profit.