No game = no woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

No game = no woman?

Post by drronnie »

Why do I keep on hearing these comments that if you cannot get women's attention in the cold West you would alos get no attention anywhere else? I have seen people who have had no female companionship in Europe end up having a significant other in Asia.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: No game = no woman?

Post by travelsouth »

In Latin America you need some sort of game. And all I mean by that is that you need to be interesting and you need to be able to listen. What's great about Latin America is women are generally less skeptical and jaded. But if you are socially awkward heading south wont solve that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:In Latin America you need some sort of game. And all I mean by that is that you need to be interesting and you need to be able to listen. What's great about Latin America is women are generally less skeptical and jaded. But if you are socially awkward heading south wont solve that.
I agree that Latin America is a game culture. It derives from southern Europe, which has been a PUA society for centuries. But part of game is looks. There's no perfect line a person can say if they're ugly or dress horribly to win over some kunt. I think if someone is handsome and dresses well then they'll do well in latin America, but ugly people should go in expecting to lose.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drronnie wrote:Why do I keep on hearing these comments that if you cannot get women's attention in the cold West you would alos get no attention anywhere else? I have seen people who have had no female companionship in Europe end up having a significant other in Asia.

Why are you asking the question? Why? For what reason? If you have SEEN this with your own eyes, then why do you need to wonder about the question? You already have your answer. Why are you asking when you already have the answer?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I have game and know how to pick up on women in the U.S. The thing is that most women in the U.S. either ignore you or seem pretty robotic by only saying "Yeah", "Cool", "Okay". What kind of intelligent conversation is that when I'm only getting those replies?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:In Latin America you need some sort of game. And all I mean by that is that you need to be interesting and you need to be able to listen. What's great about Latin America is women are generally less skeptical and jaded. But if you are socially awkward heading south wont solve that.
I agree that Latin America is a game culture. It derives from southern Europe, which has been a PUA society for centuries. But part of game is looks. There's no perfect line a person can say if they're ugly or dress horribly to win over some kunt. I think if someone is handsome and dresses well then they'll do well in latin America, but ugly people should go in expecting to lose.
Yes Latin America isn't a problem solver for people that dress poorly, are fugly, and have no social skills. Latin America is good for people that are maybe below average, average, or above average in looks. For people that are truly scary to look at they are better off not trying to bring someone back. Let their dollar work for them overseas. But I'd rather focus on talking about decent guys, because the fugly socially awkward types are more or less screwed the world over AND I DON"T THINK WE SHOULD BLAME OUR MOTHERS,AUNTS, SISTERS,COUSINS, etc for passing on that.

Latin America is a problem solver for the average or better gringo. Much of America is full of Americanized latin women. Basically they are latina in name and looks only (plus some extra pounds too). If you go to Miami it is too flashy, too $$, and the girls aren't looking to relocate. If you are middle class or above and you got to Latin America you are loaded and the women are open to moving to you more often than not. Some will not want to move from a posh area of Mexico City to some smaller town in the Midwest though. But overall Latin America just provides lots of options for decent guys.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Adama wrote:
drronnie wrote:Why do I keep on hearing these comments that if you cannot get women's attention in the cold West you would alos get no attention anywhere else? I have seen people who have had no female companionship in Europe end up having a significant other in Asia.
Because I am sort of in a swimming pool and cannot swim. In other words I am in Thailand IRS already sort of playing in cheat mode but I have no clue of what to do. If I we're dirt poor and fugly I could cope but I see people who look worse and they end up getting dates. I have watched enough pua videos and I cannot implement it

Why are you asking the question? Why? For what reason? If you have SEEN this with your own eyes, then why do you need to wonder about the question? You already have your answer. Why are you asking when you already have the answer?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Game only applies to locations that have been heavily corrupted by the West. If you need game to meet a good, loyal, and caring woman for lifelong companionship, that says a lot about the city / country you are in. A healthy society HAS NO (and I repeat, HAS NO) place for something like 'game'. If someone's goal is to be a serial monger and target the types of women that do require you to have game, it's a choice. The consequences that follow will affect that person and him alone, especially when he gets to a certain age. If you BELIEVE IN and RECOGNIZE the value for lifelong companionship and want to have a wife and a family, it's also a choice, AND a MUCH BETTER ONE. From a purely practical point of view (and I'm not that practical), you WOULD want someone to be there for you and take care of you when you are old. There are those who say things like "I was never destined to be in a long term relationship / get married" and blame it on absurd things like "karma" and "Murphy's Law." Alright. Unless you have a special calling from God (which 95% of us don't), it is meant for the vast majority of us to have a spouse. If you monger around while using less-than-acceptable excuses for your lack of desire / will for commitment, you are hopeless unless you get in the right mind and save yourself.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drronnie wrote:
Because I am sort of in a swimming pool and cannot swim. In other words I am in Thailand IRS already sort of playing in cheat mode but I have no clue of what to do. If I we're dirt poor and fugly I could cope but I see people who look worse and they end up getting dates. I have watched enough pua videos and I cannot implement it
You must escalate to the point where you can kiss her on the mouth. That is all. Then it will flow like magic.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Bao3niang wrote:Game only applies to locations that have been heavily corrupted by the West. If you need game to meet a good, loyal, and caring woman for lifelong companionship, that says a lot about the city / country you are in. A healthy society HAS NO (and I repeat, HAS NO) place for something like 'game'. If someone's goal is to be a serial monger and target the types of women that do require you to have game, it's a choice. The consequences that follow will affect that person and him alone, especially when he gets to a certain age. If you BELIEVE IN and RECOGNIZE the value for lifelong companionship and want to have a wife and a family, it's also a choice, AND a MUCH BETTER ONE. From a purely practical point of view (and I'm not that practical), you WOULD want someone to be there for you and take care of you when you are old. There are those who say things like "I was never destined to be in a long term relationship / get married" and blame it on absurd things like "karma" and "Murphy's Law." Alright. Unless you have a special calling from God (which 95% of us don't), it is meant for the vast majority of us to have a spouse. If you monger around while using less-than-acceptable excuses for your lack of desire / will for commitment, you are hopeless unless you get in the right mind and save yourself.
I think in the old cultures if you were a decent hard working man you were guaranteed a women either by arranged marriage or other means and that made sense. There was no need to have game back then.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Bao3niang wrote:Game only applies to locations that have been heavily corrupted by the West. If you need game to meet a good, loyal, and caring woman for lifelong companionship, that says a lot about the city / country you are in. A healthy society HAS NO (and I repeat, HAS NO) place for something like 'game'.
+1 spot on
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

droid wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Game only applies to locations that have been heavily corrupted by the West. If you need game to meet a good, loyal, and caring woman for lifelong companionship, that says a lot about the city / country you are in. A healthy society HAS NO (and I repeat, HAS NO) place for something like 'game'.
+1 spot on
and I dont think that by using game you will find a keeper
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Competition has always existed in this world, and there have always been some men crying about it. This would have been true even before feminism corrupted the west.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.