Hefty Woman on Sports Illustrated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hefty Woman on Sports Illustrated

Post by MrMan »

I was in the bookstore a few days ago and I looked up and bam, there was a copy of Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition with a rather large woman on it. She wasn't superfat, just very big. I looked it up online and there was an article about SI having a plus sized model on the cover.

I don't buy Sports Illustrated swim suit editions, but I didn't find the woman attractive because of her size.

I wonder if this is some kind of feminist conspiracy to convince women that hefty women are beautiful. Weight watchers isn't working for a lot of women, so if they can just convince all the men that plus sizes are pretty, they won't have to lose the weight.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hefty Woman on Sports Illustrated

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:I was in the bookstore a few days ago and I looked up and bam, there was a copy of Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition with a rather large woman on it. She wasn't superfat, just very big. I looked it up online and there was an article about SI having a plus sized model on the cover.

I don't buy Sports Illustrated swim suit editions, but I didn't find the woman attractive because of her size.

I wonder if this is some kind of feminist conspiracy to convince women that hefty women are beautiful. Weight watchers isn't working for a lot of women, so if they can just convince all the men that plus sizes are pretty, they won't have to lose the weight.
I heard a story about this on the news and yes, Sports Illustrated made a statement saying that women shouldn't be judged on their looks, that is why they have a "plus size" model in their magazine this year. :shock:

What happened is that, feminists groups for years have been lobbying Sports Illustrated to put a "plus size" model in their swimsuit issue. They finally caved into what the feminists wanted. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They have curvy Barbies now. I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing fat Barbies and fat women being presented as attractive in various forms of media.

The woman on SI looked kind of 'big boned'. There are women like that that aren't fat. But I don't find them attractive.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It takes all kinds to make the world go round, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Some would say Mr. Wu is not that handsome but I think he is very very handsome! :D
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some women can carry chunk and look good with it but I find what women think is attractive curvy and men is totally different.

Rolls and a big fat stomach covered with cellulite and stretch marks does not cut it and us men are supposed to find that acceptable. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-NEWSFLASH-
Fat chicks age better!

Skinny girls especially the ones who tan, too soon look like a f***ing RAISIN!

Skinny girls can get so f***ing ugly are wrinkly when they get to 35-40.

Fat chicks get less wrinkles than skinny chicks.

WARNING- do not ever date a fat chick with an ugly face.
Old wrinkly women are disgusting!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Beyoncé is a good example of a woman who's curvy without being fat.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My thin Indonesian wife has just a bit of a natural tan and looked great at 40.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:My thin Indonesian wife has just a bit of a natural tan and looked great at 40.
Your exception proves the rule.

Just open your eyes. Go to any public place the most wrinkled women are skinny. IT IS FUCKKING DISCUSSING SEEING OLD WRINKLED WOMEN THEY DO NOT EVEN LOOK HUMAN.

Fat chicks are ugly when they are young. Skinny chicks can get so wrinkly and discussing. Skinny old wrinkled ugly women cause nightmares.

-NEWSFLASH-
This just in Dr Weiss says:
Do skinny women just look older, or do they actually have more wrinkles? Actually, both are true. "In general what happens is, as your BMI goes lower you lose some volume of soft tissue, particularly over the age of 40," explains Robert Weiss, MD, Dermatologist

http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-ca ... inkles.htm
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Johnny Law,

Some Asian women don't show their age, so some of the skinny Asian women you see who you think are young may be older skinny women that are young-looking and not disgusting-looking. I'd prefer my wife stay thin when she's older, anyway. I don't see the advantages to having a fat old woman when you could have a thin old woman.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:Johnny Law,

Some Asian women don't show their age, so some of the skinny Asian women you see who you think are young may be older skinny women that are young-looking and not disgusting-looking. I'd prefer my wife stay thin when she's older, anyway. I don't see the advantages to having a fat old woman when you could have a thin old woman.
I love skinny Asian chicks. You will get no argument from me.

You say:
"Some Asian women don't show their age, so some of the old skinny Asian women you see who you think are young"

That is correct SOME ASIAN WOMEN, NOT ALL!

-Warning-
Nothing is more disgusting. Old wrinkled women are so ugly from head to toe. Their skin looks like a raisin.

No-one warns people of skinny wrinkly women. The worst are skinny girls that like to sun tan.

At least fat chicks are ugly when they are young and stay ugly when they are old.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:I was in the bookstore a few days ago and I looked up and bam, there was a copy of Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition with a rather large woman on it. She wasn't superfat, just very big. I looked it up online and there was an article about SI having a plus sized model on the cover.

That's quite a radical conspiracy theory you've come up with here. What's next?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Is this that Ashley Graham chick? Personally, I don't think that she's "plus-sized," just curvy/voluptuous. "Plus-sized," to me, means like when she looks like Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donnell. Granted, Ashley Graham is a larger SIZE (I think she's a Size 16)- but she's just thick, not "plus-sized." If a woman has rolls all over her, has a serious overhang on her stomach (not a little beer gut or some leftover baby-weight), or is a "sleek 250 pounds," that's "plus-sized." I just think that "plus-sized" is over-used.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wolfeye wrote:Is this that Ashley Graham chick? Personally, I don't think that she's "plus-sized," just curvy/voluptuous. "Plus-sized," to me, means like when she looks like Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donnell. Granted, Ashley Graham is a larger SIZE (I think she's a Size 16)- but she's just thick, not "plus-sized." If a woman has rolls all over her, has a serious overhang on her stomach (not a little beer gut or some leftover baby-weight), or is a "sleek 250 pounds," that's "plus-sized." I just think that "plus-sized" is over-used.
Either way, she has no business modeling swimwear