Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Post by Adama »

I also think that rejection is sometimes God saying, "This [person, job, place] is not for you. So I will not permit you to have it." Then He provides an alternative, but you have to be able to see it (open eyes) and have the courage to accept it, because it is far better than what you could have gotten for yourself without God. That's why the rejections are not really terrible things anymore. Look what happened to those women who hurt me? They were bad women. That's why I wasn't allowed to have them.

I was also born into a family with a primary parent who has done things which a parent should not do to a family member, on a routine basis.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I was in a very similar position once when I was depressed, in a deep rut and had issues with my family. I therefore took the bold step to eradicate my family from my life except for my sister who I rarely talk to now even though we're still amicable. Fourteen years on I still I haven't spoke to them and I don't regret it one iota. I have this rule now that anyone who's in my life, whoever it maybe, brings a high degree of negativity into it gets shunned.

Admittedly, I felt sorry for myself too at my lowest ebb but after a few weeks I snapped out of it. I started to make things happen by opening doors and emerging out of my comfort zone. Believe you me it isn't easy and it doesn't happen overnight but if you have the desire and are prepared to make the effort it's surprising what you can do to improve your life when you're on the bottom rung of the ladder. If I can do it, I don't see why you can't.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:Making posts like Tsar's should be grounds for immediate banning from the forum. He ought to be ashamed for attention-whoring like this.
Given his posting history, couldn't it be possible that he really is a bit unhinged at the moment? He's expressed frustration with his life on many prior occasions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:
Ghost wrote:Making posts like Tsar's should be grounds for immediate banning from the forum. He ought to be ashamed for attention-whoring like this.
Given his posting history, couldn't it be possible that he really is a bit unhinged at the moment? He's expressed frustration with his life on many prior occasions.
Yeah, lets cut the guy a little bit of slack. I hope he dosen't kill himself. In fact, since he has nothing to lose, you could say he has an infinity of choices ahead of him.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm not attention whoring. If Winston wants to delete this thread he has the power to do it but I won't be replying to it anymore. I won't even be logging in for awhile and it's been a long time since my last login.

I joined suicide forum which is where I'll be posting from now until either I check myself out or get some serious help that pulls me out of it.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Guys, he is going through lots of problems. He will come back a lot stronger. Give him a break.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Guys, he is going through lots of problems. He will come back a lot stronger. Give him a break.
Star Child I missed you, I made a few jokes on previous posts and used you as an example while you were gone. Now that your back I can direct them right at you. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I still don't get the problem. It seemed like things were improving for him.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:I don't know why I'm posting this here or anywhere on the internet but I'm seriously thinking of just killing myself and being done with it. I don't feel there's a point to living anymore
There is hardly any reason to consider suicide as long as you are able out of yourself to improve your situation.

There is some hopeless scenario, like being terminally ill, severely handicapped etc. which justifies suicide - but otherwise?

Before considering such an irrevocable step - which I consider good for nothing - it is better to look around in other parts of this world and to continue to live - but somewhere else, away from all these people who are around you now. Not much else I can add...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Guys, he is going through lots of problems. He will come back a lot stronger. Give him a break.
Star Child I missed you, I made a few jokes on previous posts and used you as an example while you were gone. Now that your back I can direct them right at you. :wink:
You can redirect it to me...wanted to read what you wrote all these times behind my back :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just talking about your typical garden variety space monsters is all.
Time to Hide!
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Tsar wrote:I'm not attention whoring. If Winston wants to delete this thread he has the power to do it but I won't be replying to it anymore. I won't even be logging in for awhile and it's been a long time since my last login.

I joined suicide forum which is where I'll be posting from now until either I check myself out or get some serious help that pulls me out of it.
Dear Mr Tsar,
I recently came across this forum and registered just now.

I was very sorry to read that things are not good at the moment. If you are resident in the United States of America, may I kindly point you in the direction of the following organisation, which can offer you free support, including someone to talk to?

http://www.samaritansusa.org/contact.php

If you are in crisis or suicidal and need someone to talk to call the Samaritans branch in your area or 1 (800) 273-TALK.

All the best,

MV