Jester's Rookie Mistake In Thailand

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jester's Rookie Mistake In Thailand

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Therefore, your dreams of being the patriarch of a great family and retiring abroad like a King Solomon in resting surrounded by a large and growing clan... is unlikely to come true in Thailand. And if it is, you would have to visit rural Thailand as no such thing is going to happen in a city or urban area.

I don't know if you have completely ruled out the Philippines yet, and just how entangled you and your ladyfriend are, but these are things to consider.

Meanwhile, I type this from a tiny internetshop in the rural Philippines. On the bus ride down, some gorgeous teenage girls smiled at me in a way that little room for interpretation... short skirts, shapely brown legs and the flawless skin of youth. Weather is warm, beer cold, life is cheap and good. And if I am one day going to have a harem, well, this seems to be the ideal place to do it. The population is young, fertile and while pleasantly conservative in some areas, is very open to men who entertain several ladies - a national sport of sorts. Dennis Rodman's father settled down in the Philippines and fathered forty kids. How's that for a harem? ;)

Be real about what you want, and how likely (or unlikely) you are to get it if you stay put.

I gotta get outa this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNEiZhpinY
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNEiZhpinY[/youtube]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Jester wrote:
drealm wrote:
For a business partner how about finding an old woman beyond reproduction age who just needs money to survive? For example an old lady that begs on the streets. You just need her name on paper and she just needs enough food not to die. Since she's a woman and old she may not be ambitious enough to challenge you? She would be dead weight and obviously not screwable, but perhaps a good silent partner. Another option is bussing in a drunk Thai man from somewhere else, then signing the papers and shipping him back somewhere else. If he's incompetent enough maybe he won't try screwing you or even know where your business is.

Making your harem from waitresses sounds good. Only hire the prettiest ones. Be ruthless. Heck you can even have casting couch sessions. You'll have natural rapport with them since you're the boss and they'll like your authority.
Methinks you make sport of me, my friend.
I wasn't mocking you. I was being serious. You need a silent partner who you can trust or who isn't a threat. I don't think you will be able to find someone you can trust, so someone who's not a threat is the next best thing. For someone to not be a threat they need to be incompetent or weak. I encourage you to take advantage of these types, because they will do the same to you. I think the odds are that you'll find a way to get what you want. Even though I myself am not a polygamist I like that you're willing to pursue your dream.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Songs of A Broken Heart... Moving On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrNdxiBW3Y
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrNdxiBW3Y[/youtube]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:
Jester wrote:
drealm wrote:
For a business partner how about finding an old woman beyond reproduction age who just needs money to survive? For example an old lady that begs on the streets. You just need her name on paper and she just needs enough food not to die. Since she's a woman and old she may not be ambitious enough to challenge you? She would be dead weight and obviously not screwable, but perhaps a good silent partner. Another option is bussing in a drunk Thai man from somewhere else, then signing the papers and shipping him back somewhere else. If he's incompetent enough maybe he won't try screwing you or even know where your business is.
Methinks you make sport of me, my friend.
I wasn't mocking you. I was being serious. You need a silent partner who you can trust or who isn't a threat. I don't think you will be able to find someone you can trust, so someone who's not a threat is the next best thing. For someone to not be a threat they need to be incompetent or weak. I encourage you to take advantage of these types, because they will do the same to you.
I have heard of expats in Central America having the gardener sign papers for them.
Your advice is better.

Nevetheless, my need was not to start a business right now. I just thought God had provided me with a lady who accepted me as I am, and I sought to accept His gift. Everything else flowed from that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

One Day Soon

Post by Jester »

Don't have a happy ending for this rather sobering thread yet... but as both a Pentecostal Believer, AND an Optimistic Idiot, I just thought I'd add this video that sums up where I hope to be, one day soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

And here's the Austin Powers ending to this thread
{youtube}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCkg2pWmAw[/youtube}
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

drealm wrote:For a business partner how about finding an old woman beyond reproduction age who just needs money to survive? For example an old lady that begs on the streets. You just need her name on paper and she just needs enough food not to die. Since she's a woman and old she may not be ambitious enough to challenge you? She would be dead weight and obviously not screwable, but perhaps a good silent partner. Another option is bussing in a drunk Thai man from somewhere else, then signing the papers and shipping him back somewhere else. If he's incompetent enough maybe he won't try screwing you or even know where your business is.
Is there a word for thinking an idea is outrageously cynical while simultaneously wishing to have thought of it first? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Okay there is a postlude to the story.

Three nights ago I told Miss Chiang Mai we were done and I would leave, paying the April rent as I go. She begged me to stay, and promised to be nicer. She was. The angry sarcastic stuff stopped. But still no sex, just a massage. Okay she wants to be pals. I may stay a month or two I think.

Two nights ago I again made it clear that I was leaving, that it was sad but necessary, like an amputation. I do like to make things clear. Here eyes showed she knew I was serious.

Yesterday morning I was all chipper, skipped kissing her in the morning, when she protested I kissed her on the forehead, told her be in my room naked at 9pm or else we're through, felt carefree as I went upstairs and went to work. Finished a project and then began mentally preparing for next phase, either in the Phils as a happy guy or else in the backwoods of Cambodia as a bitter, bearded recluse. Planned what I needed to do to leave, just the bare minimum, delaying other projects till after I left. Figured there would be an explosion if I lingered too long, want to avoid that Domestic Violence Drama.

She brought ice up that evening, which I needed, had fun rubbing it on me a bit, silly schoolgirl play. I laughed, then turned my back on her and got back to work.

To my mild surprise she interrupted me around 8:30pm with beer and glasses. Okay, she wants a beer, cant drink alone of course as a chick. Just being sociable. Has happened before. I took a little time from my work. (The work being thinking through a move to the Philippines.)

Well the beer led to a footrub which led to....

(Non travelers please note: In the "West", a footrub is something you GIVE a woman. In Asia, it is something THEY give YOU.)

So okay. I made it clear I would travel and f**k. She was hotter than ever, and the illusion of ladylike delicacy was gone. She was into it.

She told me btw that it had been three weeks, which sounds about right. The first week she had claimed it wasn't a good time etc, so it had been 2 weeks that I knew there was something wrong in the relationship.

Okay so whats the takeaway here?

---- Divorcees in Thailand like in California do NOT want a husband and father. They want a "male mistress" who gives them what they need and just what they need.

----In Thailand we would call this a "sugar daddy".

----In the case of my very independent, headstrong Thai girl, her sexual preference would be a TRAVELING sugar daddy, who is not always around, and comes and goes. In fact, I think she has never really lived with a man before. Her ex was a military officer, in a branch that involves some travel, so she never probably had him at home too long. And she told me they fought a lot, I can imagine. She had a bf after but they did not live together. (Like her ex, h also financed businesses for her, I am pretty sure.) So playing house is fine for her as a short term thing, being sweetly subservient, but it is (like California gf's I have had) an act, a role, part of sex, not a way of life. Sure her SON wants a stepdad around, to show off to friends, but thats HIM. HER sexual need is The Interesting Adventurer, not the pipe-and-slippers guy.

Okay this is my deduction after one event, so we'll see. But my working theory here is she wants EXACTLY the adventurer guy, but she DOESNT want to be his housewife. She SAYS she wants a "head of household" and a "family", but its more like a lioness wanting a lion around for when he's needed, not every minute.

This would explain why she began getting nervous and edgy just as we were going to set up house together. I was going out less, staying home more, trying to save every penny for move and construction, plus she was shocked to find out how quickly I was tapped out money-wise, something I think she hadnt really experienced before with husband and bf.

And this would explain why things heated back up as she sensed I was preparing to move out.

I have a border run coming up to Lao (Laos), one night away from her. She offered to have her relatives near the border pick me up from the airport at Udon Thani and ferry me to the Lao border. I'm going to turn her down. I think she needs the uncertainty of not knowing where I've been and what I've done in the day and night I'm away. So we'll test my theory.

All this may seem obvious to a few guys who know how to wear the eyepatch, seem mysterious, etc to get laid. The thing is, you have to remember, she told me that it was the harem thing that made her mad. She TOLD me she just wanted a family.

Unh-hunh. Right.

SHe knows she has a son, she knows she SHOULD have a family. But that's not the same as what turns her on sexually.

As I mentioned above she is strikingly beautiful, and could easily have attracted pipe-and-slippers guy if she had wanted that.

She would have eaten that guy alive.

I don't think it's about fidelity, exactly. I think she LIKES the rogue in me, and that's why she hopped in bed with me. (Well, she didn't hop, she got dragged, but you know, when she hopped up later she was happy...)

It's about EGO.

If I fly in from out of town, and spend a week with her, well that gives STATUS by God, and "it's on." She's not going to be upset if I do whatever with whomever while elsewhere, as long as she is not forced to think about it. I get it now - the please-don't-tell-me thing isn't about wanting to deceive themselves, it isn't about allowing themselves to be duped. It's about her not being reduced to the role of a spectator, forced to sit on the sidelines and watch (in her imagination), when she wants to be the one who is the center of attention. Kind of like a kid who is jealous when you go visit your other kid, I guess.

On one hand, it doesn't feed the ego to have plain ol' broke ass Farang guy comfortable padding around the house, taking you for granted, forgetting that you are a Princess and you deserve a Sugar Daddy. BO-ring.

On the other hand, if she were one of a barefoot gaggle of women in a harem, like some girl in barefoot hill tribe {shudder}, that is horrible to even contemplate for a Hi So girl like my Miss Chiang Mai. Bad for the ego!

So it seems that what may salvage my relationship here, and my investment as well, is to range further abroad, NOT spend all my time here. She doesn't want to be the base, the wife I come home to. She wants to be the hot one I come visit.

I think.

We'll see.

You know what's funny here gentlemen? God is pushing me faster toward my dreams than I want to go. It's like when you're a little guy, in some toy car, and your Dad pushes you HARD across the floor, you roll so fast initially that it's scary. You wish he wouldn't push quite so hard next time, but he does.

Whheeeeeeeeeee!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

And you naively thought there would be an "end" to the thread.. :mrgreen:
It will probably go on for another five pages, even without you lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:

indeed it seems I AM naive
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:(Non travelers please note: In the "West", a footrub is something you GIVE a woman. In Asia, it is something THEY give YOU.)
Damn right!
Jester wrote:Yesterday morning I was all chipper, skipped kissing her in the morning, when she protested I kissed her on the forehead, told her be in my room naked at 9pm or else we're through, felt carefree as I went upstairs and went to work. Finished a project and then began mentally preparing for next phase, either in the Phils as a happy guy or else in the backwoods of Cambodia as a bitter, bearded recluse. Planned what I needed to do to leave, just the bare minimum, delaying other projects till after I left. Figured there would be an explosion if I lingered too long, want to avoid that Domestic Violence Drama.
She brought ice up that evening, which I needed, had fun rubbing it on me a bit, silly schoolgirl play. I laughed, then turned my back on her and got back to work.
To my mild surprise she interrupted me around 8:30pm with beer and glasses. Okay, she wants a beer, cant drink alone of course as a chick. Just being sociable. Has happened before. I took a little time from my work. (The work being thinking through a move to the Philippines.)

So okay. I made it clear I would travel and f**k. She was hotter than ever, and the illusion of ladylike delicacy was gone. She was into it.
She told me btw that it had been three weeks, which sounds about right. The first week she had claimed it wasn't a good time etc, so it had been 2 weeks that I knew there was something wrong in the relationship.
Okay so whats the takeaway here?
---- Divorcees in Thailand like in California do NOT want a husband and father. They want a "male mistress" who gives them what they need and just what they need.
----In Thailand we would call this a "sugar daddy".
Seems you've actually had to consciously apply some "game" here. Not worth it, defeats the purpose of the whole exercise
Jester wrote:Okay this is my deduction after one event, so we'll see. But my working theory here is she wants EXACTLY the adventurer guy, but she DOESNT want to be his housewife. She SAYS she wants a "head of household" and a "family", but its more like a lioness wanting a lion around for when he's needed, not every minute.
This would explain why she began getting nervous and edgy just as we were going to set up house together. I was going out less, staying home more, trying to save every penny for move and construction
Wouldn't that have worked perfectly for the Harem arrangement? she could've just been one in the rotation. How did the moving-in idea come about?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Thais i will never ever trust them. f**k them as much as you can with as little money involved as possible. Then dump them, rinse and repeat. Sure Philippines has these stories as well but not as prolific and pinays are filled with loving warm hearts thats why they are obsessed with love songs. They are Christians not buddists and have some sort of moral compass you can relate too. But here as there family comes first. You marry her family as well as here. Find and educated one with out a poor family. Dont marry your housemaid.
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Thais i will never ever trust them. f**k them as much as you can with as little money involved as possible. Then dump them, rinse and repeat. Sure Philippines has these stories as well but not as prolific and pinays are filled with loving warm hearts thats why they are obsessed with love songs. They are Christians not buddists and have some sort of moral compass you can relate too. But here as there family comes first. You marry her family as well as here. Find and educated one with out a poor family. Dont marry your housemaid.
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sounds like someone chose a dud. Look at the words used to describe her personality. I am not going to re- scour the post to quote them, but there were many descriptive words used by the man himself about the woman that make her seem like she's not a woman you'd want to deal with. "Headstrong." That is not a feminine trait. Neither is it submissive. In fact, it is the opposite of what a man should look for in a woman. And it sounds like the woman is cunning and capable of planning and strategizing.

Of course since he already stuck his male member inside of her on several occasions, he's lost his mind. 9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman. Proverbs 21:9 and 21:19. Women are to be in subjection. But the man has already had intercourse. So they have already joined as one body. She's a disobedient concubine.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.