Filipina Wants To Rape Me

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Filipina Wants To Rape Me

Post by dano »

I've been chatting with a filipina everyday for about six months now and we've become quite close. This week she kindly informed me that she wants to rape me. I started laughing when she gave me the news, I couldn't believe she said that, I thought she has to be joking. However, the next day she told me again that she wants to rape me. This time I knew it wasn't a joke, she was licking her lips with a smile. She also told me she masturbates herself when she has sexual fantasties about me.

I can never understand why women think older guys are sexy. I'm 43 and I've never looked worse than I do now and I'm basically broke but she seem to doesn't care. Honestly, I don't think there are any women on this earth that can compete with filipinas, they constantly surprise me. I've never had a woman that has pursued me as much as this filipina. She wants to marry me but I still have mixed feelings about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

holy cow holy shit ...dano you a a frikin' luky guy .. :shock: say something like try me ...
Seriously that is refreshing to feel so desired by a woman. It is the best thing a man can receive. Good job buddy...
hello
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

To Dano:

I could never understand either. It has to with history dating, low-self esteem, and bad self worth. Women should date guys around there age of course we all know not many women are the smartest.

Why do you have mixed feelings?

Im not saying you shouldnt take her seriously but I am wondering why youve gotten this far with her and not been certain of the whole situation.

Rome86:

To be desired by women is not that big of deal. i am sure other guys here have been desired from women. i think the main difference is to be openly desire. i think most women hide it for a million reasons. if you want some tips, id give a tip or two.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Master wrote:To Dano:

I could never understand either. It has to with history dating, low-self esteem, and bad self worth. Women should date guys around there age of course we all know not many women are the smartest.

Why do you have mixed feelings?

Im not saying you shouldnt take her seriously but I am wondering why youve gotten this far with her and not been certain of the whole situation.
I think I value her friendship more than anything else, she's the only woman I've ever met that I really connect with. She's always in a good mood and at a 101 pounds she's really sexy. I have some personal problems(health and finances) I'm dealing with at the moment and thats why I'm not sure we should tie the knot. Marriage is a high risk investment and taking things slowly is always a good idea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've had Filipinas say that to me too. Even bar girls say that. It's partly for fun too. They just like to say that.

You don't have to get married. You can just live with her. As long as you're there, she'll be happy, if she really likes you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

After all the horror stories I've heard and seen I'm not sure if I could ever bring myself to get legally married, even in the most male friendly countries. Who knows what will happen several decades down the line with feminist policies being funded worldwide by the UN?

Besides, most weddings annoy the piss out of me and I utterly despise them. The only wedding I ever enjoyed was a small, cheap, low key handfasting with some goth friends in a park.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

dano wrote: I think I value her friendship more than anything else, she's the only woman I've ever met that I really connect with. She's always in a good mood and at a 101 pounds she's really sexy. I have some personal problems(health and finances) I'm dealing with at the moment and thats why I'm not sure we should tie the knot. Marriage is a high risk investment and taking things slowly is always a good idea.

Its almost inevitable for a man and woman not to become friends. Its almost unnatural for a man and a woman to become real friends. It takes strong humans of a strong power to be able to accept it. If doesn’t seem here that is the case, she wants to rape you as we speak.

Forget about the idea of friendship throw it out the window. Decide if you want to pursue it seriously or move on. It already seems your headed for a direction that you have no idea of. If you’re uncertain make yourself certain if your uncomfortable leave.

Friendship only for a connection with undertones of love can be the most dangerous. Do you think you’re ready for such consequences?

When it comes to love finances and health have nothing to do with it. Worry about that later.

Ooh yes, tying the knot a very touchy subject. I’m not saying you should get married but if you really like her you can have a secret ceremony or marriage. It doesn’t have to legal or publicly acknowledge or religious. You should tell her how you feel. If you are committed be committed all the way if you’re uncertain or want to explore the relationship further let her know and do it. Being married for legal reasons is a financial problem and is not something I recommend. I think if you two are mature enough you
can have a secret marriage and follow it through or in any case get the famous pre-nup.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Master wrote:
dano wrote: I think I value her friendship more than anything else, she's the only woman I've ever met that I really connect with. She's always in a good mood and at a 101 pounds she's really sexy. I have some personal problems(health and finances) I'm dealing with at the moment and thats why I'm not sure we should tie the knot. Marriage is a high risk investment and taking things slowly is always a good idea.

Its almost inevitable for a man and woman not to become friends. Its almost unnatural for a man and a woman to become real friends. It takes strong humans of a strong power to be able to accept it. If doesn’t seem here that is the case, she wants to rape you as we speak.

Forget about the idea of friendship throw it out the window. Decide if you want to pursue it seriously or move on. It already seems your headed for a direction that you have no idea of. If you’re uncertain make yourself certain if your uncomfortable leave.

Friendship only for a connection with undertones of love can be the most dangerous. Do you think you’re ready for such consequences?

When it comes to love finances and health have nothing to do with it. Worry about that later.

Ooh yes, tying the knot a very touchy subject. I’m not saying you should get married but if you really like her you can have a secret ceremony or marriage. It doesn’t have to legal or publicly acknowledge or religious. You should tell her how you feel. If you are committed be committed all the way if you’re uncertain or want to explore the relationship further let her know and do it. Being married for legal reasons is a financial problem and is not something I recommend. I think if you two are mature enough you
can have a secret marriage and follow it through or in any case get the famous pre-nup.

Thanks Master, thats good advice. Most relationships don't workout and this one will probably be one of them.

Its just really strange having a woman that wants sex more than I do. I have no idea why she finds me so sexy. I guess I satisfy her emotional needs some how.

Two days ago we were chatting, she was so horny she started hyperventilating(our clothes were on). I had to tell her to start breathing slowly so she didn't get sick. I've never seen that happen before, strange stuff. After a few minutes of deep breathing she was able to continue chatting with me.

If your in a relationship with a filipina I strongly suggest you buy her a vibrator so she doesn't end up killing you or herself with sex.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

dano wrote:
Master wrote:

Thanks Master, thats good advice. Most relationships don't workout and this one will probably be one of them.

Its just really strange having a woman that wants sex more than I do. I have no idea why she finds me so sexy. I guess I satisfy her emotional needs some how.

Two days ago we were chatting, she was so horny she started hyperventilating(our clothes were on). I had to tell her to start breathing slowly so she didn't get sick. I've never seen that happen before, strange stuff. After a few minutes of deep breathing she was able to continue chatting with me.

If your in a relationship with a filipina I strongly suggest you buy her a vibrator so she doesn't end up killing you or herself with sex.

Wow! I'm jealous!