Want to date Quebec women ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Want to date Quebec women ?

Post by rome86 »

http://www.syl.com/articles/thekeytosuc ... ation.html

" When it comes to dating Quebec women, you may find that the best thing that you can do to attract the women Quebec isn't quite what you expect. Attracting the women Quebec is home to is not a matter of going to the gym to get the body of your dreams with highly defined pectoral muscles and a six-pack of visible, rock-hard abdominal muscles. You may think that the key to successfully dating Quebec women is to have a high-powered, high-paying job that will impress the women Quebec is home to and allow you to take women on lavish vacations and to the finest restaurants that Canada has to offer. However, the key to successfully dating Quebec women is not having a lot of money, an impressive occupation, or a body worthy of an action hero. When push comes to shove, the key to successfully dating Quebec women is communication.

If you can communicate well, you have already found the key to successfully dating Quebec women. The reason why communication is the key to successfully dating Quebec women is that communication is the core of any relationship, romantic or not, and it is especially important to be able to communicate when you are dating Quebec women. There are many benefits to communicating well with your romantic and sexual partner, so it makes sense that the key to successfully dating Quebec women is communication. Many people in Quebec meet their partners through Quebec personal advertisements, and people who meet through Quebec personals often have to learn how to communicate well and quickly. This can mean that you may have to do as little as listen to your partner to determine her needs, or you may have to do as much as learn a whole new language! Because Quebec is a fairly bilingual place, there is a high chance that at least one of you will speak both French and English, but there is the possibility that one of you will speak French and the other will speak English, so if you can learn both languages you will dramatically widen you dating pool.

One of the many benefits to communicating well and taking advantage of the fact that the key to successfully dating Quebec women is communication is that if you and your partner communicate well, you will be able to work out any problems between the two of you before they escalate into the kind of full-blown arguments or tension that can ruin a relationship. One reason why communication is the key to successfully dating Quebec women is that communicating well can stop a fight before it starts, allowing you to resolve any issues between you and your partner before things become fraught with tension and emotions that can make a problem seem more important than it is. Dating Quebec women isn't always smooth sailing, but you can do a lot to make the seas a lot calmer by learning to communicate well and often when you are dating Quebec women. Whether communicating well when you are dating Quebec women means learning French, brushing up your English, or learning to speak openly and often about your feelings, you will find that communicating well when you are dating Quebec women makes all the other aspects of dating Quebec women much easier. "

so Are you guys great communicators ? this is why I never had trouble in a french environment .. my strength is communication.. American women are not great communicators. I have tried many times to engage them in communication, flirt in so many occasions but I always received these weird responses even when I was not interested in dating some of them. really weird culture here - not so relaxed and laid back. anyway read it...
hello
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Good article. I was looking to date canadian hot women but i think several people here and people i know have said they are racist and gold digging and that canada is hard to live in and for rich people which sucks cause i thought they were nice people with a well established economy and i find many of their women so hot of course they decent for europe like the famous french candian that can make you drop an orgasm just by looking at them.

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

hey master it seems like french canadian are different english ones you would have to learn french and then you will be ok.. ladislav seemed to have had good experience there..
hello
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

do you know canadians? lol. i hate the idea of getting to know a new language to get laid but if it will consistently get me gorgeous women i'd do it.