Native American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Native American Women

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I have my eyes set on Mexico for dating and will be going abroad in early May. But are Native American women on Indian Reservations a good dating option for young men stuck in the US Matrix? The thing is when I was returning from Guanajuato, I had a 5 hour layover in Albuquerque before catching the Rail Runner train up to Santa Fe. And during the layover, a 50 something Apache man chats me up, and he was wanting me to go to the Apache reservation in northern New Mexico. He also told me that the Apache women would throw themselves at me because of my gringo status (I'm not sure that really does happen, and I also wouldn't want to meet women that way in the first place). If you have met or dated women on an Indian Reservation, are Native American women immune from the American cultural disease that plagued the dating scene beyond repair? And judging by some photos, it appears that indigenous women in the US are more attractive compared to the ones you see in Mexico and Guatemala.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Native American Women

Post by Jonny Law »

NO!

and f**k NO!
HORRIBLE, NASTY, A BAD IDEA!
Native American women "AKA SQUAS", Are horrible.

I would not even recommend pump and dump.
They are more violent worse behavior than Ghetto Blacks.

Mexican chicks are much less horrible.
Go to Mexico!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I've heard on line at least that "urban" culture is a thing on reserves at least for younger people. Canadian reserves are littered with gangs.

As for the older women, many of them male and female live under a sense of entitlement. Also emotional physical and in the case of women sexual abuse is much more likely and that does make things difficult.

It is a damaged community. There are exceptions among people from damaged tribes and there are a few reservations that have managed to stop moping and actually do something for themselves. I doubt things are that different in the US. I wouldn't look to there to avoid any problems you find with American culture.

Also it is not unknown from Indians to date and marry outside of their race.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It shows just how bad white females are that men now feel the need to scrape even lower than the bottom of the barrel for ANY alternative.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't know. Maybe the guy just thought well of you & was trying to fix you up?