Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: So I'm dating an AW now...

Post by Johnny1975 »

Oh wait, I just realized. It's April 1st. Ok I get it. I'm dating a western girl too.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ghost, is it possible that your travels abroad, and your new experiences, changed you in such a way that made it possible to connect with American women? Is it possible dating abroad gave you more confidence or made you more comfortable around women in general, making things easier for you back home?

Or is this a case of, where they say, most MGTOW or MRA are one blow job away from giving it all up?

Have things changed back home, or have you changed?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

DAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!! LOL!

How did I miss that?!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Great execution
Last edited by droid on April 2nd, 2016, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You got me.

Good thing i didn't say, "I told you so."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Happy April Fool's Day everyone. :lol:
Thanks for the April fools joke Ghost! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Well, I never thought this would happen to me of all people. Yes, I'm dating an American girl. She's 25 and in college, not the most attractive but a little above average, but we have a lot in common. I've only slept with her once so far and of course I was very careful about that. I'm not saying I'd ever get married or anything like that but I could see this being a long term thing. I'm not seeing any red flags so far, so I want to keep things going. She's even introduced me to her circle of friends so if things didn't work out with this girl I see some other possible prospects.

Sometimes being happier at home is the solution. Maybe going abroad is what finally got me into the mindset I needed to be content here in the U.S. Things perhaps aren't quite so bad here as I thought. I mean, certainly not as bad as they were a few years ago. I've noticed more and more women don't seem as bitchy and closed-off since I've been back in the U.S. My gf isn't, and was actually open and nice when I met her. Feminism might finally be changing a bit here in the West, and perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe even some good future here. I'm being cautiously optimistic.
ASSHOLE!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I can name many Canadian girls who are solid and true. However they all have someone and even if single would never go out with a soggoth like me.

But hey, go Chinese, it can't fail.
http://www.henrymakow.com/my_chinese_wi ... _trap.html
http://www.experienceproject.com/storie ... fe/2660360
OK he met her in the US but the complaints sound classically Chinese, they often don't intergrate.
Read the comments, some good stories, lots of bad ones. Sounds like American women if you get your information on the net.

Ditto for everywhere else in the region.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost I thought you were serious and I was like happy for you, I hope you find someone long term you can grow with.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
Ditto for everywhere else in the region.
The problem those two guys have is a) the first guy had no balls. He basically met a passport hunter and kept saying yes to her never-ending demands. If he had had some balls (and brains) he would have shut down that noise and told her to f**k off...and b) the second met a "Chinese" female in the U.S. Bad idea, obviously.

There are tons of good Chinese women. Unfortunately the vast majority of them are not accessible to foreigners. This is something to contend with in any country.

That said, I doubt I'd ever truly fit into (or want to fit into) their culture. I'm not going to aim for a marriage-worthy, good Chinese woman. I know I'm very likely to lose that game and the price of "victory" is higher than I'm willing to pay. Not to mention "victory" might not be all it's cracked up to be...[/quote]

There seems to be story after story everywhere about guys who screw things up. I don't know how much of it is the fault of the guy and how much of it being something that can't be helped.
With Chinese girls you get that double bonus of females who are really good at hiding what they are really like combined with the difficulty of reading someone across cultures. Some things are obvious, but for the more subtle cues there are things that a person outside of a culture would miss that a local yokal would spot in 2 seconds flat.
I know this guy who is making his moves towards this girl in the Philippines who has a degree and a real occupation. The thing is, the guy is a total mook and borderline retarded. Any westerner would pick up on it in two seconds flat but she doesn't, or she just doesn't care, although I don't see why considering she is doing pretty good over there. I hear there is a lot of that, Asian girls who just can read how much of a loser they have teamed up with when any westerner would go running for the hills and vise versa. At least with Western Girls, it is much easier to judge just so long as we don't let Mr Penis do the thinking and American Women can hind their evil, but they are not quote the masters of it as some desperate factory or farm girl.

Then you get problems which you allude to above with there being quality but they are a bit out of market.

Cultural differences are bothersome. Unless you are a complete fetishist, why bother with them unless you have no other options.
Then you have to find that special snowflake that will either go back home with you, unless you want to be stuck in a filthy spiting polluted mess that is and will be China for a while.
Then you have to find someone whose parents are OK with or, or ignores her parents which is also a potential red flag. If you are teaching English, this could be a problem, if you are on loan in the world of Finance, Law, Engineering or what ever not so much.
Also you need to be able to filter those who will waste 6 months to a year because they want free English lessons, the experience of dating a white guy, the fashion accessory whatever, but would never in a million years actually marry you.

It seems from what I read that Chinese/American relations are probably just about as likely to work and A-A relationships. The divorce rate in China is over 20% and climbing and cross cultural differences will always put a spanner into the works.

Or maybe

All these failure stories involve cheating, drinking turds who blindly go into bad situations. After all the divorce rate is supposed to be 40 or 50% in North America but among people who remarry it goes up to 75+ and that 40 to 50 covers everyone from a couple of 18 year olds who didn't finish high school and have kids already or some mid 20's deeply religious university educated virgins who put a lot of thought into marriage other than "I love him/her, I guess he is the one"

I know a guy, STEM phd from an Ivy school, married to similar. He was on contract and when the contact ended there were no other options in his field. They don't want to move the kids, she is still employed and she told him it wasn't a problem, enough income for both of them. He is trying to find a small business but more to take a break from the kids than any female pressure.

Oh yeah I forgot. All women are the same, there are no exceptions. None are like that. Likewise every person I know very well doesn't have a successful marriage among those who were able to find someone. Apparently those are all lies. There is no such thing as a decent North American chick.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost I thought you were serious and I was like happy for you, I hope you find someone long term you can grow with.
The more experience I have with women, the more I've realized that I don't like them. They gossip and talk about inane shit that doesn't matter, they value appearances over substance, and they are unpleasant to live with. I like p***y. Women? I haven't found one worth truly committing to.

If women didn't have v****as, men would run away every time they saw one.
I knew this guy who hated women more than the lot of ye combined. If you met is mother or sisters you would understand why.

I would often joke when some new evidence of female derpdom would come up a line from Stewie Griffin of Family Guy.
"My God, wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual"
But then realize that gay dudes are probably every bit as lack in reason and accountability as females.

Gotta wonder if maybe very passable trannies are not the solution.

Oh yeah, that's so hot.

Return to “General Discussions”