Discuss and talk about any general topic.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: So I'm dating an AW now...

Post by w.p.o. »

Ghost wrote:Well, I never thought this would happen to me of all people. Yes, I'm dating an American girl. She's 25 and in college, not the most attractive but a little above average, but we have a lot in common. I've only slept with her once so far and of course I was very careful about that. I'm not saying I'd ever get married or anything like that but I could see this being a long term thing. I'm not seeing any red flags so far, so I want to keep things going. She's even introduced me to her circle of friends so if things didn't work out with this girl I see some other possible prospects.

Sometimes being happier at home is the solution. Maybe going abroad is what finally got me into the mindset I needed to be content here in the U.S. Things perhaps aren't quite so bad here as I thought. I mean, certainly not as bad as they were a few years ago. I've noticed more and more women don't seem as bitchy and closed-off since I've been back in the U.S. My gf isn't, and was actually open and nice when I met her. Feminism might finally be changing a bit here in the West, and perhaps there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe even some good future here. I'm being cautiously optimistic.
Dude, there isn't that much optimism in the world. It was said that the first wave of feminism came in the 60s (I believe it started before that. There a few episodes of the Andy Griffin Show that proves that). The 2nd wave came in the 70s. The 3rd was in the 80s. The 4th in the 90s. The 5th in the 2000s. Now the 6th wave. Each wave is worse than the previous. Which means the girls you see now are worse than those of 10 years ago (not as bitchy, you say. LOL). If feminism isn't exposed for all to see how fraudulent it is, the 7th wave will be a bitch (which is only 4/5 years from now)! Feminism has to die out; and I'm not going to stick around hoping for the best. Feminism will die out when the Cleveland Browns win the SB. You can stay here if you want. That just means more eastern european women for us. Don't put any stock in that "girlfriend." If the divorce rate in America is over 65%, what the hell do you think the percentage of boy/girlfriend breakups are?!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:The chumpsters are always ready to swoop in and give everything for a sniff of used up hags. No wonder men's movements never work.
Nature's way of making sure little Chads and Chadwinas get resources?
http://dating.happierabroad.com/memberid/101092317
"C'mon, Ghosty, the kids really like you and you have so much to offer ...
Just sign right here and we can be One Big Happy ..."
:wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
zboy1 wrote: Yeesh. I've been hearing increasingly horrible stories of men dating Chinese and other East Asian woman from other expats and stories on the news and on the Internet. I'm coming to the increasing realization that South East Asian woman are better than East Asian woman by a mile. Does anyone else agree? It seems like many of the commentators on the two articles would agree with my point as well, judging from the comments being left on the two websites.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
Actually that whole website and the comments. Holy jebus.
I clicked the link, thinking it would I'd read a few comments for entertainment. I read all of the comments. Holy Cow Nuts. If you've ever wondered what the dark side of dating Filipinas could be, just read that site. It's easy to look at that as a bunch of westerner chumps who did stupid shit. And that's part of it. The other part is that pinays are a nightmare with a smiley face. Now, I haven't experienced a superstitious pinay before, but that's the only part I'm unaware of.

Don't dare talk about how shitty the Philippines is. It's Pinoy Pride all the way!

If, in theory, there was a woman out there for me, she wouldn't get caught up in the lies her country tells her. She would recognize the shittiness of her own country.

But alas, such a woman is a fantasy. Females possesses no capacity for such understanding.
I get the impression that if you stick to collage educated, employed women whose families are not a bunch of mooches. Avoid the bar girls. Drop a girl who asks you for money while still dating, [the good ones won't do that and it's not your problem] you can probably avoid much of the problems the guys on that site have. Toss in not being a drunk, a cheater, a beater or going for a 30 or more year age difference and it may or may not be a bad place to go wife hunting. It does seem that the comments on your average expat in the PI is just as bad as those on the woman.

However when someone who lived there, married there and is actually very positive on the place has videos on youtube about how to avoid being robbed and points out that often there are three people at the cash so that they can watch each other so they don't steal... and again from someone who actually likes the country, it doesn't sound very good.

Also it isn't as your typical Thai or Pinoy is all that good looking compared to their more northern sisters.

I suspect Thailand is just as bad except it isn't quite as dangerous. There are some stickman articles that are pretty brutal on the quality of even educated women there.

I know going to East or SE Asia works for some but it seems to be pretty risky. Anywhere other than the PI you are looking learning a difficult language if you really want to increase your chances of getting quality and having a better time over there.
I suppose I can't have worse luck here, but at this point I'd probably leave SEA as a last chance place. The only question is where to try first.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:The best pinay I ever met was a smart pinay working in Singapore. We had so much in common and saw eye to eye on many things. Our personalities matched. She was far from that typical provincial bumpkin type so prominent in Philippines. She even read literary classics, not just 50 Shades of Gray bullshit. And she was pretty too. I ended up rejecting her because she was not a virgin and because she was becoming a career woman type. I swore to myself that marrying a non-virgin is out of the question. And if she ever became a career woman, she'd be lost forever. Girls like that are so rare, I may never find another again.
That is the problem of course. The evil regime outbids us for all quality females and turns them into worthless corporate whores.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost, that is f***ing depressing.

I wish I could argue with you...But you're basically right. Getting a decent woman is really quite a feat. I laugh my ass off at the guys who play game after game in order to get a third-rate girl who quickly becomes a nasty shrew.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The topic might be worthy of its own thread. How to get quality females before they become corporate whores or where to find any that don't become corporate whores.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
cdnFA wrote: I get the impression that if you stick to collage educated, employed women whose families are not a bunch of mooches. Avoid the bar girls. Drop a girl who asks you for money while still dating, [the good ones won't do that and it's not your problem] you can probably avoid much of the problems the guys on that site have. Toss in not being a drunk, a cheater, a beater or going for a 30 or more year age difference and it may or may not be a bad place to go wife hunting. It does seem that the comments on your average expat in the PI is just as bad as those on the woman.
The best pinay I ever met was a smart pinay working in Singapore. We had so much in common and saw eye to eye on many things. Our personalities matched. She was far from that typical provincial bumpkin type so prominent in Philippines. She even read literary classics, not just 50 Shades of Gray bullshit. And she was pretty too. I ended up rejecting her because she was not a virgin and because she was becoming a career woman type. I swore to myself that marrying a non-virgin is out of the question. And if she ever became a career woman, she'd be lost forever. Girls like that are so rare, I may never find another again.
Sounds like my type of girl. I don't want kids or a mooch and virgins are pretty rare unless you hit the elementary schools [no pedo]
As for 50 shades of Gray, Sure the book sucks, but the audio book read by Gibert Gottfried is perhaps the pinnacle of Western cultural achievement.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA[/youtube]

2 minutes and the more you hate 50 shades the better the video is.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:Indeed. If I could've found her five years prior, it likely would've made all the difference. She still would've been a virgin, and perhaps still in the Philippines. But then, of course, she wasn't looking for a white man. No, they only look for us after they've hit The Wall. We're regarded as chumpsters. Even with foreign women, we're regarded as the beta chump who is supposed to swoop in and save them from the consequences of bad decisions.

Within five years, that sweet girl who would have been a wonderful wife and mother had she saved herself for marriage will become a fully careerist cat-lady.
As it is, you get to be one of the guys (Chads :mrgreen: ) who enjoyed her "company" while she was young and free, rather than the chumpster who puts a ring on it and pays for the food she eats while she sits across the dinner table and quietly (or not) reminisces about her fun times with Ghost.
Modern math: Being Chad >> being chumpster
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Discussions”