As on the View! USA Women are 100 times pickier than men!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gits
Freshman Poster

Post by gits »

I am sorry to admit that I often watch the view,

regarding a new book:
Marrying Mr. Good Enough

This author was saying that,
while MEN have 3 reasons to dump,
or pass over a woman,
women in America have a variety of 300 reasons
why they will tell men to take a hike.

I was recently suddenly defriended (with explanation) on facebook by a chick who was being really nice to me.
I wonder which one of the 300 reasons she used against me. I know this is borderline ranting, but I'd like to keep this as a general discussion.

here is her message to me:

hi , i wanted to write to you and tell you I will be going off fB soon don't take it pesonally I am only keeping very close frends and family my life is very busy now and I get to involved in FB take care, Michelle

How am I supposed to not take that personally?

Duh.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've had three women unfriend me this year on Facebook. You shouldnt take it personally. Just realize that this sex doesnt have a real soul or moral compass. It really is them and not you.

Women are weak creatures, slaves to their emotions, image and popular opinion. That means there will never be any sort of consistency from them.
gits
Freshman Poster

I didn't take it too personally....

Post by gits »

She was 48, and worked in the Entertainment industry in Beverly Hills. She would make a comment on FB that was 200 words, then respond to herself with 200 more words.

On two occasions, she admonished me, once for telling her it was okay to hate people who want to hurt you. Later she was going on about skin care and I jokingly asked her what I should put on the bags under my eyes.

She wrote like 600 words on my FB and I wrote her back that I was removing it from my "Wall" because I was embarrassed to let all my friends read it, and she admonished me again, telling me why I shouldn't bother keeping this stuff private.

I was about to block her....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It sounds like she thinks she is morally superior and a narcissist.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have no problem with anyone being "picky". But the problem feminists face is, they are picky, but they are basically the lowest quality females on the planet. So while they are busy pointing out the many flaws in American men...American men are busy picking foreign wives. I for one have no problem with this arrangement.
gits
Freshman Poster

update!

Post by gits »

I don't have a problem either Grunt! My problem is that I'm stuck in America right now.

That girl did write me off. She was such a big mouth, offering all this advice and telling me I could "tell her anything" then , I think because I put a pirate movie stream link on FB telling everyone I loved it, she wrote me off and blocked me.

I happen to have a 2nd FB account, so I contacted her and told her she was of low character, and that she didn't have to worry that I would cyber stalk her.
polya
Junior Poster

Its just a "reason"

Post by polya »

She was simply looking for any reason to end your friendship. If she never chose that movie, theres dozens of other reasons she could choose. Her message sure sounded patronising!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder