WHY DOES AMERICA HAVE HORRIBLE WOMEN?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

WHY DOES AMERICA HAVE HORRIBLE WOMEN?

Post by Travel Dude »

Lets be honest, the society of the United States is at fault for the money hungry women that they produce. This country is too focused on wealth, 401Ks, "marry a doctor" "marry a Lawyer" "what kind of work do you do ?" shit. I read that foreign marrages are way up and fake foreign marrages are way down. So this website is a reality that American women cannot change.

I have lived in Peru for over 2 years. When I arrived back to the USA, the friendly customs official told me that he sees HUNDREDS of AMERICAN MEN arriving each week with the sole purpose of finding a wife overseas. He told me that these men are happy and looking forward to their new life.

So guys, do what I did....LIVE OVERSEAS..ITS GREAT and find your future girl.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

200 men a week, 10 Int'l ariports in the USA with enough FW destinations, 2000 men a week, 100k per year.

Small amount, not enough to tip the scales but enough for women to ask "where are the good men?".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:200 men a week, 10 Int'l ariports in the USA with enough FW destinations, 2000 men a week, 100k per year.

Small amount, not enough to tip the scales but enough for women to ask "where are the good men?".
I think he was talking about the customs in Peru. Also, one agent was only talking about the passengers that he saw, not that of the whole country.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:o
Last edited by Adama on June 11th, 2018, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

On this topic, its all the energy I can muster to type I DONT CARE.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'd be lying if I say I don't care about this issue. Yes, I have managed to land a very sexy wife who is 19 years younger than me, but I still get effected by my friends and client's lack of success with the modern day American woman.

Unfortunately, the "Death of the Average Joe" has materialized in the last 10 or so years. I consider myself an Average Joe because I make 50k a year (not bad but it's nothing to write home about), I have a 1200 square foot home and I driver older cars.

It doesn't matter that I'm 6'4 and fit because the above paragraph is enough to eliminate me from most single women's list of required dating characteristics. Long gone are the days when a women falls for a guy because he is cute, funny and treats her well. Material things have leap frogged everything else on the list. So unless you make 75k+, own a 2400 square foot home and drive a brand new SUV, your chances of finding an American women are slim.

American men and women are morphing into one singular sex but now they dispise each other. In the eyes of American women, there aren't enough rich guys to go around and since they won't SETTLE for anything else, they remain dateless and miserable. Most American men have become comfortably numb and they can't shake their "pro American" stances enough to experiment with foreign women. So, it's become one big CLUSTERF*CK.

But as evidenced by this site, the solution to the riddle isn't that difficult. Invest time and meet a HIGH QUALITY foreign wife and harness the ultimate win win situation to build yourself a happy life. Take it from me, it can be done!!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

pete98146 wrote:American men and women are morphing into one singular sex but now they dispise each other. In the eyes of American women, there aren't enough rich guys to go around and since they won't SETTLE for anything else, they remain dateless and miserable.
I witnessed this firsthand in an expat bar in Xi'an two months ago. A Brit and an Aussie were hitting it off, they come back from dancing and she is leaning on him, both silent, sort of absorbing the groove. Then she asks him if he has a gf, the idiots says 'yes', and then the evening turns into one of rancor, animosity, hatred and dislike.

Basically young Anglophonic men and women hate each other, don't like each other at all. There is nothing there for them to like anymore. However their hormones are such that they desperately NEED each other for sex, and nothing else. It was amazing watching this in person.

So much has changed since 1995 or so, it is sad.

I was looking at some 1981 era photos from my Uni days and I noticed that everyone was smoking, always had a beer or drink inhand, indoors, in the radio station offices and houses, and that the men and women looked happy (not drunk), and that they liked each other. I can see it in their body language, and it confirms that I am not dreaming when I say that in 1981 things were far from perfect but SO MUCH BETTER with US gender relations. For a brief 18 months or more women were just normal people who wanted to f**k, they were cool, and they were not infected by entitlement materialism feminism.

Oh well.

I will just go out today and talk to all of the Asian women I meet, and enjoy my new life. The old one from 1981 America, it is dead, gone, buried but not eulogized.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

pete98146 wrote:I'd be lying if I say I don't care about this issue. Yes, I have managed to land a very sexy wife who is 19 years younger than me, but I still get effected by my friends and client's lack of success with the modern day American woman.

Unfortunately, the "Death of the Average Joe" has materialized in the last 10 or so years. I consider myself an Average Joe because I make 50k a year (not bad but it's nothing to write home about), I have a 1200 square foot home and I driver older cars.

It doesn't matter that I'm 6'4 and fit because the above paragraph is enough to eliminate me from most single women's list of required dating characteristics. Long gone are the days when a women falls for a guy because he is cute, funny and treats her well. Material things have leap frogged everything else on the list. So unless you make 75k+, own a 2400 square foot home and drive a brand new SUV, your chances of finding an American women are slim.

American men and women are morphing into one singular sex but now they dispise each other. In the eyes of American women, there aren't enough rich guys to go around and since they won't SETTLE for anything else, they remain dateless and miserable. Most American men have become comfortably numb and they can't shake their "pro American" stances enough to experiment with foreign women. So, it's become one big CLUSTERF*CK.

But as evidenced by this site, the solution to the riddle isn't that difficult. Invest time and meet a HIGH QUALITY foreign wife and harness the ultimate win win situation to build yourself a happy life. Take it from me, it can be done!!
Interesting observation. I easily exceed the $100,000 income, but felt I was always rejected by American women because I am too short. I think the bottom line is you have to be perfect now and meet all the criteria of their fantasy list.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

catameran wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I'd be lying if I say I don't care about this issue. Yes, I have managed to land a very sexy wife who is 19 years younger than me, but I still get effected by my friends and client's lack of success with the modern day American woman.

Interesting observation. I easily exceed the $100,000 income, but felt I was always rejected by American women because I am too short. I think the bottom line is you have to be perfect now and meet all the criteria of their fantasy list.
I know a guy who is worth $10M+ and he has trouble with the ladies.

He is 5'2" tall.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

If your really jaded against western women I recommend this site.

http://uzemandluzem.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... -lazy.html
polya
Junior Poster

Q: Why does America have horrible women?

Post by polya »

A: because American men let women treat them like $hit. If American guys stood together, taught school girls NEVER to hit boys & decided they won't settle for anything less than the perfect girl, etc. then girls would lose their power!! Even better, guys could go after the 'bad girl" & call nice girls "pathetic" and "boring." Why stop there, guys could play games and tell girls "You'll find the perfect guy one day" as they reject every girl they meet to feel powerful...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Q: Why does America have horrible women?

Post by jamesbond »

polya wrote:A: because American men let women treat them like $hit. If American guys stood together, taught school girls NEVER to hit boys & decided they won't settle for anything less than the perfect girl, etc. then girls would lose their power!! Even better, guys could go after the 'bad girl" & call nice girls "pathetic" and "boring." Why stop there, guys could play games and tell girls "You'll find the perfect guy one day" as they reject every girl they meet to feel powerful...
Holy elephant shit! That would be cool, for MEN to be ones to reject women! :twisted: If your a "high status male" in America YOU CAN reject women because you have what women want (money, power and fame). Tom Leykis tells guys to lie to women and tell them you are wealthy. This will get the women interested in you and will make it easier for you to date women and screw the crap out of them. lol :lol:
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

dano wrote:If your really jaded against western women I recommend this site.

Am I the only one who can't connect to that link (or blog)?
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

RedDog wrote:
dano wrote:If your really jaded against western women I recommend this site.

Am I the only one who can't connect to that link (or blog)?
It looks like that blog has been removed. However, this one is very similar in content.

http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/
jjtheprince
Freshman Poster

Post by jjtheprince »

I know a guy who is worth $10M+ and he has trouble with the ladies.

He is 5'2" tall.
& the opposite, I know a guy who's 30, lives with his parents, unemployed, no car, no education, and smokes pot all day, but he has to beat the women away with a stick...hot, quality women too. :?

How tall is he?

6 foot 7 :roll:

That shows ya how effed up women's preferences are nowadays.